[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
They're obviously a bunch of guys who want a pure virgin
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: 2007-10-22-76905.jpg (177 KB, 731x1032) Image search: [Google]
2007-10-22-76905.jpg
177 KB, 731x1032
They're obviously a bunch of guys who want a pure virgin gf, but are any girls interested in pure virgin guys?

I've read a few femanons post here before about how they wanted to wait a long time before having sex in a relationship to make sure they gave their virginity to the right person and were mad because their boyfriends wanted sex too fast. What about those girls? Is being a virgin guy (by choice) seen as a plus by any women?
>>
>>25497663
Do some basic research, boss. Women are wired to be attracted to men who have had many sexual partners, among many other reasons. This is likely why women are not wired for monogamy.
>>
I am only posting in this thread beacause i fucking love CCS i watched the anime for the first time when i was 11, i am now 25 i can't get fucking past it.
>>
File: 1451368511357.jpg (242 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
1451368511357.jpg
242 KB, 1920x1200
>>25497782
But what about the sanctity of sharing such an intimate feeling between only oneself and another? Do women really enjoy the idea that their beloved could be thinking of all the other women he laid with before while embracing them?

Everyone remembers their first time in most everything, especially sex, even if it wasn't good. What woman wants to have someone she loyally cares about always have memories of being with other women? Isn't the idea of sharing eachother's first time so much more compelling? So much more romantic? Much more compelling for two people in love with eachother and eachother alone?
>>
>>25498089
Silly robot, that is what you where led to belive. Reality is more simpler than that, where are nothing but mamals.
>>
>>25498089
Yes, women are consistently tolerant of being with a man who has had many other partners, or even SHARING a man who has done so. Keep in mind that women have more sex overall than men but also only fuck the top ~20% (in attractiveness) of males.
>>
File: 1448418086373.jpg (7 KB, 250x245) Image search: [Google]
1448418086373.jpg
7 KB, 250x245
>>25498167
>>25498226
Well, a chad who goes out and fuggs tons of partysluts every weekend wouldn't care if the next girl he was with was not a virgin. So, what about those women who purposely choose to keep their virginity, who only want to give it away to guys who they think there's a good chance of spending the rest of their lives with? I know a few of them exist, I've seen them post here before, wouldn't they be more attracted to a virgin guy?
>>
>>25498339
Yeah but they are the exception, consider it a fetish. You could compare it to a guy that is into beastiality.

People that like that stuff exist out there but is nowhere near the majority and is not normal.
>>
>>25498339
Women have very little variance in regards to what they are attracted to.
>>
File: 1451016014301.jpg (11 KB, 251x116) Image search: [Google]
1451016014301.jpg
11 KB, 251x116
>>25498567
>>25498591
>women liking virgin guys is as weird as beastiallity

What have I been saving myself for then? I always thought to myself "If I say I want a pure virgin gf to marry, then I have to do the same! I can't expect something from her that I don't do myself."
>>
>>25498666
>666
You should take that as a sign anon.
>>
>>25498666
>and another anon becomes a robot
>>
>>25498567
At least there are some out there.

I will try to hold out hope.
>>
>>25498666
>What have I been saving myself for then?
nothing
>>
I lost my virginity to a qt who later nervously asked me about it. She thkught I was a player abd thought it was kind of weird I was a virgin at 21. When I asked her if it bothered her she said of course not and kissed me. Shes now my gf. Btw, im not rich or extremely good looking and shes always had plenty of orbiters to choose from. I guess I made it
>>
>>25498666
>I always thought to myself

>I always lied to myself.

fixed
>>
>>25498567
Beastiality is huge, just take at look at how big furfag communities are, women who want male vergins are about as rare as scat or maybe vomit fetishists. Those are pretty rare/harder to find.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.