[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>visual snow >floaters >tinnitus JUST
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 6
File: going_crazy.jpg (501 KB, 2250x2167) Image search: [Google]
going_crazy.jpg
501 KB, 2250x2167
>visual snow
>floaters
>tinnitus
JUST
>>
>>25497564
>visual snow
RRRRRREEEEEEEE
FUCK YOU FOR REMINDING ME
>>
>>25497564
Everyone has those anon.....
>>
>>25497564
I think i have visual snow. It's apparently quite rare, and oftentimes people mistake floaters for it, but i straight up see everything laced with tv static sometimes. Immediately apparent when looking at the sky.
>>
>>25498094
I have none of these.. Had to actually Google most.
>>
do you have blue field entoptic phenomenon? thats the most annoying besides floaters in certain light.
>>
>>25497564
>Did a shit load of 2ci, 2cb, 25i nbome
>eyes forever super sensitive to light - can see a negative image of everything if i focus then look away. Like staring into a torch but with everything
>visual snow as fuck mostly blue and purple
>thanks psychedelics
>>
>>25497564
i have all of them OP and i learned how to keep my floaters in my view a lot, i like to play with them but the visual snow is annoying and the tinnitus is a torture
>>
Who no floaters master race here.
I didn't even know that I had visual snow until someone told me about it. I just thought it was normal
>>
I had visual snow when I took the pharmaceutical jew, not anymore though.

Everybody gets floaters.

Tinnitus really sucks, I think drugs induced it in me.
>>
>>25497564
I've got these as well. People be like "after some time you get used to it and don't perceive it anymore". That's a meme! I've had visual snow and tinnitus since I was born and floaters for decades and it still irritates the fuck out of me.
Thanks for triggering me
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>25498286
You are clinically insane, I hope you come to terms with your ailments soon
>>
>>25498315
2C-B is the one drug I want to try the most nowadays but I never graduated to buying from DNM out of paranoia.

I'd flush 25i down the toilet though.
>>
this shit started for me after i took 2c-p. shit sucks and it doesn't go away
>>
File: 1450719146108.jpg (99 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
1450719146108.jpg
99 KB, 1024x1024
>>25497564
Got all those.. or I had them.

>I started taking some pills for the tinnitus it went from a 7 to a 4
>eye floaters got better when I got new glasses
>Over the past year visual snow has gone from a 7 to a 4 also

My Mum also has the visual snow stuff, but my brother doesen't
>>
>>25498391
Well, I am.. but that's unrelated to this.
>>
>>25498421
>>25498437
Well I took some chemical I don't remember and then it all started.. desu it has got better over the past 2 years but I didn't do so much.
>>
>>25498437
Friend of an ex-friend did 2C-P for a while and according to everyone that knew him he was burned for life. Not saying that applies to you though.
>>
>>25498488
Shh...kiss me now! Before the guards notice us
>>
>>25498497
i only took it two times, the second trip was way too heavy for me. i don't think i'm quite right in the ehad anymore, but i manage.

shrooms and 2c-c are much more enjoyable.
>>
>tfw Scheerer's phenomenon whenever you look at the sky
JUST
>>
I have a little tinnitus. I've actually had it for a really long time, so much so that before I found out it was a thing, I just thought that's what silence was.

Had a pot brownie on new years, actually made it worse at one point. To be fair, though, it was during a really bad trip.
>>
>>25498549
>ehad
*head, god dammit.
>>
>>25498313
I have it, and yes it's the most annoying. I also have everything in OP.

My visual snow came about when >>25498362
like this guy I took some fucking prozac.
>>
>>25498549
Shrooms and "rc shrooms" are my favorite go to psychs even though I've met other psych people who talk out of their ass like LSD is the only psych worth doing or talking about.

I would drop 2C-B/C/D/I without stressing about it, I would consider 2C-E/T7 if I was feeling ballsy and had a sitter. But I would pass on P and the rest of them though, including NBOMe.
>>
>>25498553
I've learned to ignore it mostly. Snow and fog can be slightly more annoying.
>>
File: my face when drugs.jpg (46 KB, 360x300) Image search: [Google]
my face when drugs.jpg
46 KB, 360x300
>>25498686
>But I would pass on P and the rest of them though, including NBOMe.
good, i wouldn't recommend ever taking either drug. never tried nbomes since that shit can kill you and 2c-p as i said before is just too heavy on the mind. the trip goes like this:

>take it
>nothing happens for 3 (three) hours, which makes it hard to dose (10mg = trip, 16mg = overdose)
>then the visuals kick in
>heavy visuals for 12 hours (pic related is what you want to do after 6)
>then the stimulant effects kick in and you're won't be able to sleep for another 10 hours

the P apparently stands for 'fucking potent'.
>>
thx for triggering me family ;_;
>>
>>25498795
Actually 25B was my best psych experience, tripped harder than I ever had before and peaking was chaotic bliss, I didn't know at the time that NBOMes were potentially deadly so I wouldn't take it again. I remember on the first end of the trip feeling like my nervous system was being stimulated to the absolute fucking max.

What you said about 2C-P embodies every fear I have about psychs.
>>
OP here, I think that we'll see a cure or at the very least a way lessen the intensity of tinnitus in 25 years, tops
>>
File: 1450366781484.png (97 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
1450366781484.png
97 KB, 645x773
>though visual snow was normal until last month
I kinda enjoy watching the static in the darkness though so it doesn't bother me.
>>
>>25500174
*thought
Original desu
>>
>>25497564
this shit sucks foreal

if its dark I cant see shit except snow and can only hear ringing
>>
File: hppd_distance.jpg (162 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
hppd_distance.jpg
162 KB, 640x480
>tfw hppd
>>
>>25497564
>visual snow

I only get that when I try to see in the dark. Thank god I have excellent eyesight in normal lighting
>>
How did you guys all get this fault rare disorders?
>>
File: lrgscale1.jpg (64 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
lrgscale1.jpg
64 KB, 1200x1200
>>25497564
>tfw both ears are blocked up with wax

i just went to the doctor to clean them out 3 months ago, and they're already fucked up again.

is because of my in-ear head phones? i have them in my ear for at least 8+ hours a day, i don't like people hearing what music im listening to because its all weeb shit.
>>
>>25497564
>visual snow

What the fuck do you mean that that's not how everyone sees everything? I mean yeah, it's kinda tough to notice, but certainly anyone who looks hard enough can see it.
>>
>>25501889
i can only see it when i look deeply at my carpet
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.