[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What type of girl do robots usually attract?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 7
File: orangehair.jpg (180 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
orangehair.jpg
180 KB, 960x960
What type of girl do robots usually attract?
>>
Latina underage high school girls. I can't do anything though, im in college.
>>
>>25497469
null type
>>
>>25497469
Im not attracted to girls or women.

They are manipulative deceitful creatures and should all be purged from existence.
>>
Honestly, Stacies. They had a fan club for me, sort of, more like a summer camp I was the inly guy invited to, at recess. They brought me candy everyday.

My brother is friends with one of their brothers and he said they wanted to buy my house when I moved.

Same thing in High School, I would be sleeping on the benches outside the library and some girls would wake me up and try to talk to me.
>>
weeaboos, always with some kind of mental illness, and always a slut.
>>
>>25497469
I thought none, but now this girl has messaged me saying that she wants buy me a drink. What the fuck do I say?!

>Autismmodeengage
>>
File: perfection.jpg (425 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
perfection.jpg
425 KB, 1920x1080
>>25497469
>based waifus only senpai

disgusting 3dpd is for normies
>>
>>25497717
"Sure. When and where"

And if the date goes well

"When shall we meet again?"
"Do we want to take a walk in the park nearby before we go our ways?"
>>
>>25497643
You must have mad good looks...
>>
>>25497469
Only feminists
And I make it well known that I hate feminists and feminism, yet they keep coming.
Ok, it's only been 2, but yeah
>>
>>25497469
practice girls, mostly
>>
File: 1436648829130.png (75 KB, 230x230) Image search: [Google]
1436648829130.png
75 KB, 230x230
fat uggos with skin diseases and bad breath
>>
File: image.jpg (39 KB, 210x240) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
39 KB, 210x240
>>25497791
Your pic looks pretty 3D to me m8.
>>
>>25497853
Idk, nobody in 4chan thinks so. Maybe women are just more willing to take initiative than is commonly believed
>>
>>25497469
Normal girls surprisingly, that and alot of preteens and teens hitting on me, but that is because I'm a manlet.

>OP said attract.
>they keep interest.
>I care.
It just ends up annoying both parties.
>>
>>25497643
Me too.

Well, not the fan club thing, but I get a decent amount of attention from stacy types, and pretty much none from the actual kinds of girls I like.
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 1098x907) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 1098x907
>>25497469
Imaginary ones.
>tfw 2d is your only way to feel closeness,by proxy
>tfw starting to drift into the cold
>>
Hot girls who I always assume is out of my league.
It's a double-edged sword
>>
>>25497496
I'm jealous as fuck of you
>>
girls with BFs/husbands.

Seriously, they fucking flock to me. I fall into the trap of letting me think that these girls in class or whatever that start convos with me every day actually like me, and they drop the relationship bomb like a month into it. Every damn time.
>>
Usually girls that are into tumblr. Not always SJW types but they're connected to that site in some way
>>
>>25499514
I get a lot of tumblr types but they're not actually interested in me, they always just want to make me into an orbiter or whatever.

In general I get a lot of girls that want orbiters, which is weird because I'm about as far from one as it gets. The second I realize it's what they're up to, I'll straight up say "I'm here because I'm interested in dating or having sex with you, if that's not what you want I'm out."
>>
File: 1439022412226.jpg (21 KB, 246x251) Image search: [Google]
1439022412226.jpg
21 KB, 246x251
None. I'm incapable of being a woman's friend let alone lover. It's better this way.
>>
File: where.jpg (159 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
where.jpg
159 KB, 500x375
>>25497469
Seriously? None.
>>
>>25497469
Relatively athletic but flat-chested girls.
I would literally be happy with a 4/10 if she just had a nice big pair of tits to play with, but the only girls who have ever been interested are big A's / small B's at most.
>>
>>25499585
My nigga, I haven't taken that orbiter shit since high school
>>
>>25499855
Can we trade?

I like athletic flat girls, and all I get are average girls with huge tits.
>>
>>25499585
I am proud of you. Glad you guys are beginning to learn and actually have self respect.
>>
Apparently the type of woman that's attracted to me is one where daddy has cash
>>
>>25500099
I learned that shit the hard way. When I was like 19 and had all the time in the world, it was one thing to be an idiot and hang around some dumb princess bitch, now I'm almost 30 and running out of time to waste on that bullshit.

Not like I'm getting laid, else I wouldn't be here on /r9k/, but at least I'm not letting women walk all over me.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.