[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Tfw your former-robot friend on the way to normal faggotry
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: robotry.png (234 KB, 635x735) Image search: [Google]
robotry.png
234 KB, 635x735
>Tfw your former-robot friend on the way to normal faggotry seeks your council after he wrote THIS to his first new and quite popular and somewhat attractive GF that he somehow acquired ...

What shall I even answer him after this?
I am myself a former-robot normalfag, but by no means did I expect SUCH a level of recidivism in others.
>>
>>25497129
"you're a real winner, friend."

>goes after GF
>>
lol what a dick.
>>
>>25497129
i know the feel. my only friend in middle school turned into a normie but i owe him so much i put up with it

also robots can't have friends so your friend was a former cyborg, but that's cool i'm cyborg as well
>>
>>25497254
Wouldn't he need to be old & married to be a cyborg? I always thought that would be the definition of cyborg ...
>>
>>25497216
It's why he still has her, the normie part was fucking cringe inducing but the yes was spot on in regard to making your bitch.. well your bitch.

Notice how submissive she was? if you did this shit to a random girl you'd get an instant "EXCUSE MEEEEEE?"
>>
>>25497289
but the rest was spot on*
>>
>>25497284
cyborg means literally dab in the middle between robot and normie. cyborgs can have meaningful friendships and stuff. robots just shut themselves in and keep to themselves. Cyborgs can either lean to robothood more or normiehood more ['failed' normies]
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.