[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>"e-excuse me... can I get some soup? your dirty shoe
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: 1415049295060.jpg (160 KB, 568x850) Image search: [Google]
1415049295060.jpg
160 KB, 568x850
>"e-excuse me... can I get some soup? your dirty shoe is on top of it"
>>
>>25497085
There is literally an entire shelf of soup, why not take another one?
>>
I'll put my noodle in her can.
>>
>dat ass
>dat gap toothed manface

easy pickins, boys
>>
File: 1451887445084.png (743 KB, 719x736) Image search: [Google]
1451887445084.png
743 KB, 719x736
>>25497115
spot the cuck
>>
>>25497115
i needed that specific kind for my lunch tomorrow
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fNcYtcVn-8k
>>
>tfw remembering all the times I dared cute girls into humiliating themselves for me
>>
"Get your fucking shoe off of the soup can, you stupid cunt. Are you actually this fucking retarded? It's been a long time since I've seen such a disgustingly moronic display of selfishness and arrogance done in public. Why are you giving that goddamn stupid smile, you bitch? Put some pants on, too maybe? Not mentioning that obviously fake tan of yours, you waste of life. But, seriously, there is no good fucking reason for you to not only defile merchandise with your dirty whore body, but also block more than half of the aisle so that nobody can pass. What if an old war veteran is coming by, and has to wait for you, you piece of shit, to move just so he can get his can of fucking soup that he deserves? Would you even move? Do you respect anyone, you heathen? Fuck you."
>>
>>25497205
It's almost as if she knew
>>
File: 1451932392230699798.jpg (185 KB, 750x563) Image search: [Google]
1451932392230699798.jpg
185 KB, 750x563
MUH FUCKIN DIK

HHHHHHHHHHHH
>>
>>25497283
there was another girl sitting on the store brand potato rolls i get too

wasn't a fun shopping experience
>>
>silently stare at her ass, standing a couple feet from her and from the soup
>she notices you
>sniff, look over to meet her gaze for a couple of seconds, resume staring at her ass
>wait until she gets creeped out and covers her whore ass up and leaves
>retrieve now unblocked can of soup
>pay for it, go home
>stick dick in it

It's like you faggots need to be told how to do everything
>>
>>25497205
Shut the fuck up nerd and sniff my panties
>>
>>25498350
i have to get home and read my fridges incrustation manual
>>
>>25498588
*grabs you by you new balance hoodie*
*shoves you down on your knees*

Sniff Lucas, sniff!!!
>>
>>25498611
smells like my baseball glove after a long game from that one time where i threw to 3rd and missed and cried
>>
>>25497085
Oh, I'm sorry it seems your ass is in the way. It would put it to the side, but that would be inappropriate. Please remove your asshole so I can successfully finish buying my groceries. Thank you. Oh and in case you need some help with that ass of yours later on, give me your phone and housenumber so I can bring you some pie to eat off of it later on. Cya! :)
>>
>>25498652
*starts massaging your crotch and ass*

You like that babe don't you
>>
>>25497085
>Greasy looking hair
>Disgusting manly face
>Weird bump thing on chin

At least the ass is fat.
>>
>>25497463
Beautiful post anon, truly flawless execution.

Take notes boys.
>>
>>25497239
Story time please my original friend
>>
>>25497115
>not crawling under her legs to get one of the others.
>not taking that opportunity to snap a pic and squeeze ur dic
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.