[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
to pedo or not to pedo
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3
File: 2A3.gif (1020 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
2A3.gif
1020 KB, 500x375
So this is whats hapenning right now.

>go on vacation for new years to my cousins place out of town (alaska)
>chill, really like the place
>suddenly wild 11yo girl appears and apparently she is my cousins bff
>has a major crush on me, and it's reeeally obvious
>i sort of like her too, but shes 11 ya'feelme?
>i never considered myself a pedo but i've always been keen on underage girls
>thinking about walking around on my underwear tonight with her on the house
>be kind of hung

What do you my fellow robots would advice me to do? If so, how and when should i do it?

Thanks.
>>
>>25496931
It's you two's little secret anon.
>>
>>25497002
This. Keep it quiet and just hang out with her.
If she has such a big crush on you doing as little as hanging out with her would probably make her feel really happy.
>>
PIDF out in full force today.

saging and hiding this. not today, pedos
>>
File: Image fot thread.jpg (83 KB, 1680x1050) Image search: [Google]
Image fot thread.jpg
83 KB, 1680x1050
>>25496931
PLEASE dont respond to mystery when she inevitably arrives in this thread.

KEEP THIS THREAD CLEAN FROM ALL TRIPFAG PROPAGANDA.

Thank you.
>>
>>25497436
I just realized she's dating Vyro, I fucking hate these tripfags, holy fuck.
>>
not really gonna do anything desu just wanna see how it turns out and how she reacts
>>
>>25497477
>dating Vyro

I would rather kill myself, tbqh. Ew.
>>
>>25496931
I'm going to report you to the FBI. Enjoy getting backtraced and v&, m8.
>>
>>25496931
>>25497507

If she comes on to you then go ahead, but just be aware that whatever happens could literally fuck you over for the rest of your life.

They always believe the kid, Anon. Let's say she plays around with you because she wanted to, she initiates it.
2 weeks later she has a talk in school about pedophilia and sexual abuse.
She starts regretting what she did, goes to mommy and daddy and tells her you raped her, touched her or exposed yourself to her.
Into the slammer you go, branded as a sex offender for life.
Good luck finding a job, a partner, or a place where you can be a trusted member of the community.

So think about it OP - would you be willing to potentially give up on the rest of your life for a few minutes of kinky fun with an 11 year old?
Sure, there's like a 15% chance that she'll not tell anyone and you won't get screwed over any time soon. Life goes on as usual, you have a neat experience under your belt. But is it really worth the 85% chance that she does report you to someone?
>>
>>25497519
>tfw no bf
>would never date $insert_name$
You are a hypocritical little cunt aren't you.
>>
OP date her chastely and raise her to be an upstanding young woman to bear your children loyally.

Marry her as soon as she can marry without parental consent (or if you can get their consent that works, too).
>>
>>25497577
yeah not really, i was just curious, i'm too much of a pussy to do anything actually, im not even attracted to kids, its just the forbbiden that arouses me
>>
>>25497604
Vyro is insufferable, he has a worse personality than I do.
>>
>11 years old
>willingly fucking one when you are attracted to normal aged women
kill yourself you faggot
you're a fucked up person if you think this is okay in anyway
>>
>>25497577
Dubs don't lie. Just spend time with her. She'll like it if you just hang out with her.
>>
I'd could fuck your life over permanently, don't do it.
>>
>>25496931

honestly if you just met her get to know her and especially the relationship she has w/ her parents better.

Tell her about gf (this wont turn her off it will just make her jealous). Ask her not to tell anyone about your gf. shes a secret. wait a few days ifdepending on how much time your up there. Find out if she tells her parents/anyone about your secret gf. That way you will know at least a little more about her trustworthines. Your still going to be in a risky situatuin if you do it though senpai.
>>
yeah guys, sorry for the bummer but i won't be doing anything mainly because it doesnt really turn me on and also because i just wanted to know the average robots point of view on this topic
>>
File: 1388568508620.jpg (14 KB, 406x364) Image search: [Google]
1388568508620.jpg
14 KB, 406x364
my advice if u wanna do real life pedo stuff.
dont
>>
>>25497790
>average robots point of view on this topic
All robots are pedos, did you not know this?
>>
don't do anything wildly illegal at first, since you could probably train this girl depending on how into you she is. like try light pecks on the cheek or something and then slowly ramp it up until you can fully penetrate when she's around 15/16
>>
I would offer advice but let's be realistic; if you're posting on r9k for tips on raping an 11 year old girl, you're not going very far in life
>>
>>25496931
If her age is on the clock
she's ready for the cock
>>
>>25500128
If her age is on the clock
you're ready to get locked
>>
>>25497405

Whats with you, mystery?

You're like flies to shit when it comes to pedo threads.
>>
Dont do it with murrkan girls (including from Alaska). It'll fuck you over sooner or later.

Just go to Cambodia someday and fuck an 11 year old prostitute there.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.