[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>oneitis friendzoned me >asks me why i'm feeling sad
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3
File: 1451588863353.png (135 KB, 483x442) Image search: [Google]
1451588863353.png
135 KB, 483x442
>oneitis friendzoned me
>asks me why i'm feeling sad and messed up
>calmly explain to her that i just got fucking friendzoned
>tells me that she only dates friends
>Oh.

Not sure how to feel about this
>>
>>25496766
If you actually used the word friendzone while talking to her, you're fucking doomed, kid.
>>
File: 1425609227293.jpg (13 KB, 350x334) Image search: [Google]
1425609227293.jpg
13 KB, 350x334
>But you're not just a friend, you're more like my brother :^)
>>
>>25496782
Why?

Origininallllllllll comennto
>>
>>25496807
Because it indicates a childish understand of relationships.

I'm assuming you're a teenager. Please don't take offense if I'm right, but just stop using that word period. It's not a thing.
>>
>>25496823
*understanding

Also, to elaborate: "Friendzone" is an existence exclusive to those who put women on a pedestal. If you get rejected/she's not interested, just move on. Interestingly enough, actually having this attitude/understanding and not faking it will cause girls to want you more. Women often want what they can't have.
>>
File: image.jpg (31 KB, 320x316) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
31 KB, 320x316
>>25496766
You have no hope,abort relationship right now.
>>
>>25496800
No, she considers me a friend, I know that at least.
>>
>>25496858
Friend zone is a forced fake friendship offered to make her feel less bad about rejecting your advances. Its not a friendship but a forced acquaintanceship.
>>
>>25497279
Yeah, fuck everything about that. It's the cowards way. Just move on, fuck her feelings. You're living your life, not hers. Besides, those "feelings" may make her actually realize she wants you once you're all "k peace bitch I'm gonna go find another girl:
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.