[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I started the first quest of becoming normie and rage destroyed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: 13f.gif (113 KB, 498x594) Image search: [Google]
13f.gif
113 KB, 498x594
So I started the first quest of becoming normie and rage destroyed my Gaming PC equipment which kept me slave for the past decade.
I'm free now but I have withdrawal symptoms and suddenly so much boring spare time.
I'm so addicted to videogames that now that I can't play games anymore myself I watch streams on twitch all day, watching others play on my university netbook.

What do? What are some fun time filling hobbies? I don't want to be a robot anymore.
>>
>>25496477
agar.io brother
>>
>>25496494

Just looked it up. Looks boring as shit desu
>>
>>25496673
that was a test my friend, i will now think seriously at your question
>>
>>25496477
You shouldn't of destroyed it, if anything you couldve sold it and got some money. Are you fit? Might be generic advice but go for a walk, go do some pressups or whatever. Improve yourself. Once you do that, you'll get confidence and it'll hopefully go from there.
>>
>>25496902
I already hit the gym 3times per week yes. Lifting is the only thing I do and the reason I stay somewhat sane.
>>
>>25497134
Have you made friends at the gym? I used to go and one autist started speaking to me. Don't get me wrong I thought he was nice but then I stopped going for an unrelated reason.
>>
>>25497192
Only awkward smalltalk. No gymbros sadly.
>>
>>25496477
Well, I got a couple of suggestions you can try:

Check the /ic/ sticky if you want to improve your drawing. There was this site with a free online library, but I can't remember and I'm in a hurry posting this so good luck finding it, kek, but it's linked there.

Forgotten books is a good site to find books. So is the internet archive, or any ePub site you can get your hands on.

This site has lots of books if you want to do programming http://programming-motherfucker.com/become.html

Last but not least, check the /sig/ sticky. http://4chanfit.wikia.com/wiki//sig/_sticky

I also don't think that destroying the PC was a wise move, but well, "desperate times call out for desperate measures". Try to set a timer (there are online ones as well) to limit the time you use twitch, streaming or anything else.

Good luck, and congratulations on making the first step, which often is the most difficult one.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.