[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
And by ''happy'' I mean completely fulfilled
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
And by ''happy'' I mean completely fulfilled and satisfied with your life.

5 minutes of bliss when wanking doesn't count.
2 hours of joy when drunk doesn't count.
Hell, 1 month of being productive with your life before slipping back into NEET habits doesn't count.

I mean the last time you were content with your life and didn't think this feeling would end.

For me it was early 2012, exactly 4 years ago.
>Studying hard sciences at A Level and doing pretty well
>No uni planned but with gap year plans
>Decent-sized social group and plenty of social interaction
>Normal body shape for 18 year old
>Intelligent, 7/10 lass interested in me and practically begging for a relationship

It all went to shit. I spent most of 2012 and 2013 with horrible personal hygiene on the dole, and 2014-present as a wagecuck before giving up every job with my personal record being 5 months.

How about you, robots?
>>
I usually feel pretty good until I talk to someone, yeah I'd prefer a life of adventure or something but since that's not really possible it's best just to get /comfy/
>>
>>25496077
What caused that? Same for me and same time frame even.
>>
>>25496793
I don't know, I feel my self-esteem collapsed due to getting overweight. From then it was a domino effect.

Tbh, I think my core NEET issues have been present since childhood and surfaced/became impossible to hide during the end of high school.
>>
>>25496077
sounds like it was all just in your head man
>>
>>25496077
2012 here too.
>got in a new school
>made some good friends
>started smoking weed, they smoked me up a lot of times, the first times were the best
>had 4 girls from my class wanting the d but I was too high and kinda of beta to do something.
>was 17 and kinda good looking, skelly mode but good looking
It all went to shit at the last days of 2013, after I fried my brain with pills and fucking cough syrup, became a smelly neet, still skinny but I look like a fucking crack head, cant do any drugs and its been 2 years and I havent done exercise or studying or shit to fix my brain and/or physique if thats even possible. 2012 was the best...
>>
>>25496077
Last time i skated which was like maybe a week ago, been such shit weather recently
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.