[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Morrowind
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 7
File: MW-class-Mage.jpg (31 KB, 256x128) Image search: [Google]
MW-class-Mage.jpg
31 KB, 256x128
Morrowind thread. About to play it right now actually. Ignore the trip, it's something for another board.
>>
File: TESIII_Fargoth.png (1020 KB, 600x1000) Image search: [Google]
TESIII_Fargoth.png
1020 KB, 600x1000
>>25495775
only friend i ever had
>>
>>25495775
hail friend
>>
I miss exploring so much and meeting interesting characters in odd places, even though it was hard to be called names in that world too, I loved every moment of it.
>>
I'm afraid to admit that I never played it before but I bought it in the steam sale because of how popular it was.
Should I bother modding it to get a good resolution or should I just play in the highest default one given?
>>
>>25496265
if you're the type who even considers mods you will probably not enjoy anything about this game. don't ask me why, it just seems to be what happens
>>
>>25496265
Modding is not worth it friend, it changes the mood of the game and makes it look cheap. It has everything you need already, it only lacks a patient prisoner unawakened by last night's storm.
>>
The conflict between the houses was such a good part.
>>
How many of you had your first death caused by the scrolls of icarian flight
>>
>>25496378
I can remember it so vividly. I just started laughing after I hit the ground
>>
File: 125534734783453454374534.png (153 KB, 1558x394) Image search: [Google]
125534734783453454374534.png
153 KB, 1558x394
>>25495775
>About to play it right now actually
Play it for fun.
>>
>>25496312
>>25496289
I actually dislike modding in most games I play so this is convenient for me. I will happily play the game in 1280x960, I was just wondering (and hoping it wouldn't be) worth going to the effort of getting 1920x1080.
>>
>>25496534
Sure if it can handle it. I'm using graphic extender and for whatever reason when I run it on my native pc resolution it fucks up the fps. Speaking of, be sure to Graphic Extender in combination with Morrowind Optimizer. They're software that help morrowind run better on newer computers.
>>
armor design was the best from all TES games
>>
>>25495775
>Ignore the trip, it's something for another board.

>so take it off
>>
bump for best shitty wrpg
>>
>>25496265
The graphics are fine.
Only mod something that makes hitting enemies easier by default if you dislike really hard games.
>>
File: morrowindmindblowing.jpg (1 MB, 1242x3790) Image search: [Google]
morrowindmindblowing.jpg
1 MB, 1242x3790
>>25496881
It's the little things that count.
>>
>>25498115
>bethesda put all these details into trivial things that most people otherwise wouldn't notice
It doesn't really add much to the world, but it gave things a bit more character and most people wouldn't even go out of their way to know this stuff. Jesus.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.