[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does anyone else get pissed off when they see people buy shit
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: EBT-cards.jpg (2 MB, 2376x1860) Image search: [Google]
EBT-cards.jpg
2 MB, 2376x1860
Does anyone else get pissed off when they see people buy shit with EBT cards?
Just today I was at the gas station and some ignorant nigga in front of me asked for "sum uh dem blacken miles cigawillos" and surprise surprised pulled out his free gubment money card
It just makes me really angry knowing that I'm forcibly getting money out of my paycheck to supply worthless niggers with blunt papers
>>
>>25495685
I know for a fact your lying.
>>
>>25495685
aww poor wagey swavey is upswet ;_; , time to call the WAHBULANCE .

Seriously , your jew masters are doing the same to you, they sit on their fat jew asses when you stupid as fuck wageslave works the rest of your pathetic life making a pathetic salary , while he laughs his ass off and making millions and pats you on your head like a dog saying "good goy , wage slave, hard work is rewarding, gives you meaning making me rich, good wage slave!"
>>
>>25495735
what part of my story of typical everyday life is so unbelievable to you, anon?
>>
What are your thoughts on the rich getting handouts?
>>
I hate those fuckin leeches.
Literally parasites.
>>
>>25495685

Who but a total fucking loser with give a fuck about what another total fucking loser spends their welfare on?
>>
>>25495890

At least they do good with it.

I'd rather one corporation get billions to keep America growing than a single nigger getting even one cent to go towards twinkies and cracked cocaine.

Corporate handouts = stupid liberal shit but at least it's money not going towards poor people. Fuck poor people. They work very hard to be poor in America and then have the nerve to complain about it? Bullshit, they wanted in, otherwise they'd have made different choices.
>>
>>25496415

Actually most people except losers care what welfare is spent on. I wish Wed go back to the old system of just handing them bags of rice, flour, beans, and sugar. Obviously the stupid fucks can't even manage shopping for themselves. I'd rather we give them a lethal injection for welfare, but at the least they shouldn't be allowed to choose their own food.
>>
I'm pretty sure you can't buy cigarettes with EBT strictly speaking. What probably happened is your state government decided it was a good idea to load their cash benefits onto the EBT card instead of a state-issued bank card like everyone else.

Really though, welfare is a pretty small part of your paycheck compared to Social Security (which you will never see unless you happen to be over 50), Medicare and military spending.
>>
well, what bothers me is the following:

i know a friend who fakes mental illness so he can get free disability money. this same person gets free psych meds, which he turns around and sells on the deepweb for more money. he also gets monthly food stamps/ebt card. guess what he does with that? thats right, he sells it for cash, to buy beer and cigarrettes. im fucking done with people like this. im reporting him to the government
>>
>>25496583
How do you know he isn't really mentally ill?
>>
>>25496459
Is that you Ronald Reagan? The rich hoard their money like dragons, often shipping jobs overseas to make a few extra dollars on that sweet bonus. Corporations make people poor by gathering as much cash around as they can.
>>
>>25496610
because he sends me texts while im at work, joking that he is playing video games and eating ice cream, while i am slaving away for minimum wage.
>>
>>25495796

Not him, but I've worked several cashier jobs, and EBT cards don't work for tobacco/alcohol purchases, at least in my state (Virginia).
>>
File: 1449336099525.jpg (64 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
1449336099525.jpg
64 KB, 480x270
>>25495685

False. There are a lot of items you can't buy with EBT, including cigarettes, alcohol and whatever else the government may deem unessential to your life. Your EBT card will explicitly be denied if you try to purchase said items with your funds.

Application for EBT benefits is also very strict. You've have to be disabled in a way that can be medically substantiated, between jobs, or have several dependents to support while being trapped in minimum wage jobs due to some seriously shitty educational background.

>Does anyone else get pissed off when they see people buy shit with EBT cards?

Only time it bugs me is when I see some white trash landwhale in a mobile scooter buying 20 gallons of ice cream with her food stamps. The very reason she probably applied for benefits if due to physical disability brought on by her overeating. Rather than put these kind of people into some kind of rehab, the government willingly enables them to continue destroying their health.

Pic related is very much the type I'm speaking of.
>>
>>25495685
I just got EBT. Do I want it? Fuck no, but no one wants to hire a robot.

>"Just get a job."
Is the same as asking why don't I just "get a gf."

>tfw cant make it in the normie world
>>
Honestly, reading this shit makes me think about basic income. But, only if we can scrap any other gov't programs, which good luck, ain't happening.
>>
>>25496459
So a black man spending money that circulates and stimulates the economy is worse than a corporation that spends money that circulates and stimulates the economy?
>>
Yes yes let the butthurt flow through you.
>>
>>25497513
Check out the writings of Henry George.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.