[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are some signs when you first meet a girl that she likes
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
File: 1416550399290s.jpg (7 KB, 236x202) Image search: [Google]
1416550399290s.jpg
7 KB, 236x202
What are some signs when you first meet a girl that she likes you?

What are some signs when you first meet a girl that she isn't attractive to you or doesn't have any interest?
>>
Why does everyone always ignore my threads :(
>>
>>25495882
Bump it
>>
>>25495646
Look in the mirror. Are you a chad? She like you. No? Gtfo
>>
Faggot mods won't let me post just 'bump', so I have to write a load of other shit.
>>
>>25495646
I had a date with a girl last year. First ever.

I knew she liked me because she flicked her eyes at my lips when I talked.

I think she might be an autist tho hard to say.
>>
>>25496503
That happens too with me, but i'm not sure is a 100% sign of attraction
Someone has experience in these kind of signal?
>>
>maintains good eye contact
>does little things to polish her appearance like fixing hair or clothes
>is receptive to physical interactions
>laughs at your jokes
>allows herself to get close to you (no invisible wall type bs)
>>
>>25496679
I have found several girls who do this but all of them have bf
What can i do?
>>
>>25496799
Dubs of Death
Kill bfs bro
>>
I was at a party and this cute girl kept like playfully pushing, she also laughed at a couple of my jokes, and her boobs kept hitting my arm and she didn't mind I guess. What does this mean?
>>
bumparoni

bloxx
>>
Bumperino c:
>>
>>25496965
It's a party, she was probably just drunk or giddy from the atmosphere and let loose, or both.
>>
>>25497544
So did I have a chance with her?
>>
>>25495646
That dog's cute, yo
>>
File: horny woman.jpg (34 KB, 485x319) Image search: [Google]
horny woman.jpg
34 KB, 485x319
>>25495646
they often expose their tongue to show interest
>>
OP, based on your questions, if a girl likes you it's because she doesn't know much about you. the trick is to just try to be their friend but also be down to fuck, but don't go in thinking it would be a waste of time to not fuck them. you're not chad enough to manage that.
>>
>>25497826
Hard to say, it was a party after all. Maybe she was dtf.
>>
>>25495646
>stares at you
>smiles at you for no fucking reason whatsoever
>tries to initiate a conversation
>when she sees you, instead of saying "hi" like a normal person, she'll probably be like " "Anooon~"
>if you're her friend, she'll probably ask you how would you act if you had a girlfriend
>if you're in highschool (or any kind of school,really) she'll probably write something on your notebook, like "you're cute" or something like that (though it's difficult for a girl to be this direct).
>>
>>25499445
>tfw girls use to do this to me all the time in college

I was so stupid , I could have had tons of gf's
>>
>>25500610
>tfw i didn't even talk to one girl in class in 4 years of uni

JUST
>>
''Oh hey anon, we were just talking about girl things like ya'know? ... love etc''
Makes sure to send me happy *event* messages with hearts in eyes when I reply back
What the fuck does this mean, does she think I'm gay or something. I'm pretty sure she does
>>
>>25495646
she looks you in the eye
she seems frozen when you lock eyes
she asks if I think she's funny out of nowhere in a concerned tone
she behaves playfully with you
she says "is that a problem?" in a defensive hostile voice when you make an observation about her
she laughs at things you do in a giggly way
>>
>>25501320

>tfw fat
>no girl does this to me because I'm fat

Hows a fat guy suppose to find love?
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.