[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Shitty Bitter People Holding Hands
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: 1447110312864.gif (1 MB, 499x654) Image search: [Google]
1447110312864.gif
1 MB, 499x654
Everyone here is a terrible person.
Post the worst thing you have done another human being.
I once slammed a door in the face of a crippled person at Disney world once.
>>
I walk past homeless people who need money and I don't care
>>
>>25495565
I smacked my drunk friend across the face with a dildo
>>
I killed my best friend's mom who suffered from dementia, told everyone she drowned by accident
>>
i went to a bar and i was sitting depressed on a couch. i noticed that there was a lonely silent girl next to me and when she saw me looking towards her she tried to make conversation. eventually she said she want to go to another place. i asked her how's the atmosphere there and she said "you'll find out" and gave me a warm smile
i immediately panicked and told her to go and leave me be, that's what she did, silently and starting at the ground
>>
I once ended a friendship in 3rd grade so I could fit in the popular crowd. My friend at the time was considered a lose. She's doing way better than me now though, in current time.
>>
>>25496054
It could have been a trap you know. Did her smile look any suspicious?
>>
>>25495565
I'm actually really nice, my motto throughout life has always been "forgive and forget"
I'll admit others have at times been nasty to me and driven me to momentarily abandon my convictions but aside from those small incidents i've always been respectful of others, fair and most of all accepting.

The worst thing i've ever done was make some posts on here about rape to trigger possible rape victim roasties if any exist.
>>
Was assisting with logging work in a rural area in another country, paid the guy I was staying with most of my wages to let me fuck the women in his family. Ended up knocking some of them up, I'm surprised he didn't kill me at the end and I wouldn't be surprised if they killed the kids after they were born.
>>
I ended a friendship of three years last week because, truthfully I was tired of it. Tired that I had to prove my trust over and over to her. Although I know she has bi-polar disorder and many things have happened in her life to make her this way. I should have stayed, it wasn't her fault. But I just couldn't handle it anymore. I kind of hate myself for it, but I act like I don't care. I talk shit but truthfully I care. And she doesn't even care a smudge that I left. She doesn't. And that's what hurts the most.
>>
>hit this bitch of a girl with a 2x4, full force on the head
>had this autistic neighbor, me and my brother gave her such an extreme wedgie that we ripped her panties completely off
>tried to drown this annoying kid at a public pool because i thought it was funny
this was all pre-teen stuff, i didn't get into much mischief after i started middle school

only other thing worth mentioning is this from HS
>fat emo orbiter chick started to hold my hand in between classes
>thought it was wierd, didn't like it
>found her kikebook and became her online boyfriend
>convinced her to leave her irl boyfriend (me)
>made it look like online bf killed himself
>she was pretty bummed about that
>>
>>25496164
it was a really sad smile man and there are no traps in eastern europe
>>
Kneecapped, and threatened to kill a drug dealer for getting my ex hooked on Heroin
>>
>>25496278
I can sympathize with this.
I act as if nothing bothers me but i am pretty much constantly flipping out (in my head) over trivial things.
I also abandoned a good friend of 3 (maybe 4 i'm not good with time) years, She was really nice (initially) but she became really disrespectful, actually she always had been a shitty person, i just never noticed it. I really miss her, i wish i could be with her but it would never work out, when i left she moved on immediately, she pretended to care but i eventually saw through it.
>>
Saw a single mom on craigslist asking for money to get her kids Christmas presents, told her I would give her money if she gave me head
We meet up and she starts going down on me and starts crying and wants to stop, I tell her no and make her keep sucking and start fucking her mouth
When I cum I kept my cock in her mouth and forced her to swallow, she's still crying, and I put my dick away and take off without giving her any money
>>
when i was a child i spit in the face of my hairdresser, because it looked like shit and i was sure she made the hair fall on my face on purpose.
>>
>>25495565
Guys today is my first day at work at a little ceasers and I forgot to wear the t shirt they gave us and now im probably going to get fired because of it. I got a ride to work from my dad and my house is like an hour away on foot and I have no way of contacting him because him and my mom share a cell phone and my mom has the cell phone today but she is at work and cant leave until like 3
>>
File: 0c0.gif (572 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
0c0.gif
572 KB, 500x375
>>25496769
Wow you are retarded, and now you're shitposting at work. You're definitely getting fired you braindead sclub.
>>
File: image.jpg (70 KB, 521x505) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
70 KB, 521x505
>>25496769
Stab yourself, don't die, call an ambulance. This is my escape plan, it will work
>>
I once got really drunk and robbed a guy with a hammer so I could get free drugs.
>>
>>25497226
how do you rob somebody with a hammer?
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.