[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
give me a legitimate reason to why you havent killed yourself yet
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 87
Thread images: 14
File: the-best-option-for-you.jpg (11 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
the-best-option-for-you.jpg
11 KB, 320x320
give me a legitimate reason to why you havent killed yourself yet
>>
I'm afraid I'll go to hell.
>>
File: 1444754396559.jpg (89 KB, 700x525) Image search: [Google]
1444754396559.jpg
89 KB, 700x525
Would upset family too much
>>
>>25495587
This desu. I'm as atheist as they come but that 0.00001% chance that it's real scares me. Also family and my internet friends would feel bad.
>>
>tfw have i5 4690 (need to upgrade to i7 4770k or i7 4790k), r7 260x (need to upgrade to r9 390, gtx 980, r9 fury, or gtx 980ti)

^^^ upgrading my pc is a reason to live.

>tfw Zelda U hasn't released, Fire Emblem Fates is literally a month and three weeks away (holy shit), Dark Souls 2 in three months, etc

>tfw still doing a university degree, piecewise (only taking one class this semester for example)
>>
>>25495634
Same reason
>>
I have 3 internet friends and would feel like shit if I leave them
>>
>>25495634
same. I think I have to wait until my mom dies
>>
>>25495545
I have it really easy, I'm waiting until I have real, non-mental hardships
>>
File: image.jpg (54 KB, 480x599) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
54 KB, 480x599
dun wanna
>>
I like my life a bit too much I guess.

Why havent YOU killed yourself anon?
>>
For now, family.

I plan on doing it in the future anyways.
>>
File: angry migu.png (515 KB, 1460x821) Image search: [Google]
angry migu.png
515 KB, 1460x821
>>25495545
the overwhelming bounty of chinese cartoons
>>
>Scared of dying alone
>Don't want to burden my family
>Afraid of missing out on the Beta Uprising
>>
Maybe I can become a convincing trap and help a robot lose his virginty, I still have a purpose in life
>>
Because I don't feel like it
>>
>I'm afraid of pain. I can't handle it.
>I would upset too many people. Especially my sister/mom. I don't want them crying over me.
>I want to wait till I'm 25 to see if things get better. Will I not hate myself in the future? Will someone love me? I have to know. After 25, if nothing eventful happens I'll kick the bucket. 18 now.
>>
File: 1430286873201.jpg (214 KB, 641x697) Image search: [Google]
1430286873201.jpg
214 KB, 641x697
>>25496441
just started watching anime recently, iktfb
>>
I can be a neet for a few more weeks but then the ride ends
>>
>>25496949
This.
h
i
s

is not an original comment
>>
Because I met him

I hope he doesn't read this because it's embarassing but oh well then I'll finally be able to kill myself I guess
>>
>>25497052
Fun fact, that guy is either the Japanese or world masturbation champion. You can find videos of it, he has a GF and starts his day jerking off for like an hour
>>
>>25496547
>Don't want to burden my family
i think killing yourself would actually lift a huge burden off them anon
>>
Oblivion seems fucking weird and terrifying
>>
>>25497948
I completely agree with you. It's a scary thought.
>>
Cause I'm the only thing my parents have even though I'm a worthless son, for whatever reason it'd devastate them and even though I'm an asshole I cannot even consider it.

Pretty selfdestructive though, eat like shit, fastfood and energydrinks with complimentary addy and I smoke.
>>
Because I don't want people to think it's for some dumb shit reason. I want people to know its because of crippling depression but I know people will not understand and think it's because of some other bullshit.
>>
Need to revise for exams, it would also hurt my mother too much
>>
>>25497366
Jesus, we haven't even known eachother for that long... didn't know you were so clingy
>>
>>25495545
Need to find a way for my body not to be found. Just disappearing forever seems like a better legacy than killed himself
>>
Because I cant leave these boys. Theyre my heart.
>>
>>25495545
Too scared, i've always been a huge pussy. If i were to ever do it, it would be either clinically assisted or with a firearm, both are impossible to access and im not certain i want to kill myself yet.
>>
The laws of physics haven't compelled it.

#nofreewill
>>
File: doggo.jpg (116 KB, 661x633) Image search: [Google]
doggo.jpg
116 KB, 661x633
Who else is going to take pupper outside tomorrow morning
>>
File: no life.png (35 KB, 208x215) Image search: [Google]
no life.png
35 KB, 208x215
>>25495545
Somehow, I have hope
Life has too much potential for me to just be an idiot and put an end to it when surely, it can get better somehow

there must be some kind of way out of here.
>>
>>25495545
free housing and vidya

i have no real struggles so no reason to kill myself. as soon as it gets rough and I need to look for a job for example I'll most likely kill myself
>>
my cat. maybe vidya
>>
because I can kill myself later :^)
>>
>>25499357
give me your dog now
pls
>>
i kinda wonder what will happens to me in the end.
>>
File: doggoroo.jpg (408 KB, 1205x1235) Image search: [Google]
doggoroo.jpg
408 KB, 1205x1235
>>25499567
she's mine sorry
>>
family

that's it
otherwise I would have gone postal by now
>>
Experienced horrible shit in Afghanistan, and can't bring myself to end it after losing so many close people around me.

I've tried 3different times, got close the last time but my then girlfriend came home at the perfect time. She shouldn't have been home that night, I planned it out so my landlord would find me. Then she took part of the day off to spend it with me before she had to go on a family trip.

>tfw she was too good for me and I was that selfish
>tfw idk why she loved me ever.

Stopped believing after my friend died, but I took it as a sign and have been trying to live a better llif since.
>>
>>25500763
Should've added, she found me passed out and called 911. They pumped my stomach and I woke up to her crying.
>>
Because I think if you kill yourself you're a selfish piece of shit who is a weak human being.
>>
>>25495688

jeez are you trying to 4k 120hz everything
>>
>>25495634
me too, even though my siblings don't seem to care much about me anymore and treat me like an annoyance or embarrassment, which i think is understandable. My parents, though also ashamed, would be deffo be devastated.
>>
>>25495545
i cucked a guy and lost my virginity on new years
>>
>>25500763
>>25500832
Fuck off, normalfag.

No one gives a shit.
>>
>>25495545
Waifu age
>>
>>25500907
I found a normie, guys.
>>
>>25500907

which is why we want to kill ourselves
>>
File: 1450909646317.jpg (13 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
1450909646317.jpg
13 KB, 499x499
>>25495587
>implying you aren't living in hell already

and to answer op's question its because being a neet is fun
>>
I have a loving gf
>>
File: HQ.jpg (102 KB, 759x508) Image search: [Google]
HQ.jpg
102 KB, 759x508
>Love parents
>Don't want them to die
>Can't muster up the courage to do it while they're still around
>>
>>25495545
I may never get a gf but i still enjoy music, vidya, shitposting, and Taco Bell. More than enough reasons to live imo.
>>
I am planning to at 25 if I still feel the same, I'm 21 now.
I thought 5 years would be a good length of time for a decision as big as suicide.
>>
I don't want to hurt one family member
I don't want to embarrass other family members
I don't want people I used to know to find out I killed myself.

On the other hand, I do want both my parents to have to explain why their son kill himself, because then they can't pretend they were good parents.
>>
because im too much of a coward to ever do it
>>
it would hurt my mom
her dad just died, and losing her father and son in the same decade would fuck her shit up.
i'm suffering though, not sure how much longer i can deal with this.
>>
there is always an option senpai
>>
>>25495545
Trial and error has taught me that I'm a pussy.
>>
>>25495634
this to be quite brutally honest family
>>
A fear of Hell, a fear of what harm would happen my family, high self esteem and my age.
>>
Because at this point all the dumb bullshit life throws at me is kinda funny.
>>
Everytime i see threads like this i ask myself... "Why not just go full-drugmode". I mean if u are thinking about that posibility... Why not get a bit of fake pleasure?
>>
My mom has cancer. If I killed myself it's likely she would stop taking her medication and just let herself die.
>>
>>25501527
that's why more smart people than stupid people do drugs. Smarter people don't see a point in existence because there can't be one; hence why not just get some of that sweet artificial chemical happiness?
>>
its all suicide its all suicide its all suicide for me
in this world of dogs
>>
File: image.jpg (79 KB, 500x484) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
79 KB, 500x484
My girlfriends new haircut is pretty hot, my mom and grandma love me, if I kill myself it will look like I lost all those arguments in the YouTube comment section, I'll never get to deceive my kids on Christmas with toys from the fat man, I won't get to see the rest of the new Star Wars flicks, I won't get to play a good next gen NBA Live game, I won't get this dick beat

There's a lot of shit to live for
>>
File: 1447064230215.jpg (184 KB, 512x1567) Image search: [Google]
1447064230215.jpg
184 KB, 512x1567
I don't want to do that to my parents
They tried really hard to give me a good start in life but I still managed to fuck my life up anyway.
>>
>>25495545
The delusional hope that it gets better.
>>
I'm waiting for a cause worth dying as a hero for.

Going out on this note would be pretty pathetic.
>>
>>25495545
I'm gonna wait until things get real, REAL bad, know what I mean?
>>
>>25502108
>cause woth dying as a hero for.
>implying there is a cause "worth dying as a hero for"
>>
>>25500907
Why Anon?
Genuinely interested, how is it selfish?
>>
>>25500907
It's from being depressed, though. Not because we're cowards.
>>
Homeless man pulled me out of the way last time I tried, since then have reconsidered ethical question of suicide and decided the most mindful approach is a three year plan which will detach myself from those who would be adversely affected financially/emotionally by my death.
Should probably also do something to help the homeless before my three year plan begins (after graduation)
>>
>>25495545
I'm a pussy and also afraid of leaving my debts unpaid, they're not too large just not sure how this completely fucked world and its businesses pursue such things after a death
>>
Hell, I am too much of a pussy and the hope it gets better
>>
I still have a future
>>
>>25495545

The afterlife and the consequences from inflicting pain on those close to me.
>>
My mother would make the same sound of total grief that she did when her brother passed away. I can't deal with causing that grief to her again, even if I know I'm never going to have to experience it.
>>
I am down, I am not out. I will rule this world one day and they will know my wrath as every cunt's and chad's heads are presented before me on plates. When I escape NEETdom I will obliterate the normies and usher in a new golden age where the gfs flow freely and the only feels are good feels. I have no time limit and can outlast anything these fucking normies throw at me.
>>
Fear and apathy: the two great (de)motivators.
>>
>>25495545
cause ive tried and survived the shot
>>
suicide isn't always an option.

there's the risk of failing and being maimed

I weigh around 200lbs and have nothing to hang myself from
Thread replies: 87
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.