[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
mfw I thought it would be a good idea to have dinner w/ my 14yo
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 72
Thread images: 5
mfw I thought it would be a good idea to have dinner w/ my 14yo gf parents. I look really young though I think I pulled off at least 17.

tfw 23[, tfw they adored me/spoiler]
>>
>>25495426
Living the dream anon, I'm still young, I'd bag a 14-16 (prime period of innocence+hotness) if no one knew.
>>
>tfw 23

Faggot, you're a pedo.
>>
>>25495426
>tfw they adored me
i don't see the problem as long as you don't live in burgerland where everything under 18 is PEDO
>>
>>25495426
you're a pedo kill yourself

posted this comment b4
>>
>>25495660
>tripfag roastie
>telling anyone to kill themselves
>>
Nice job OP, I respect you for taking the risk of being a pedo and not doing something like stooping as low as settling for this bitch >>25495660
How'd you do it though?
>>
>>25495426

In Sweden, 15 is the limit.
>>
>>25495728
pedos are always going to be the lowest of humanity.

i have more respect for LITERALLY everyone compared to cradle robbers.

but op will get what is coming to him, so i don't really care
>>
>>25495426
man i remember when i was 20 and dating a 14 yr old, and she forced me to meet her parents. talk about AWKWARD. they were like, arent you a little old for our daughter?
>>
>>25495769
>yfw you realize 99% of your male family history consists of pedophiles
>>
>>25495769

Pedos are attracted to prepubescent kids. Not 14-year-olds.
>>
>>25495769
Pedo is 12 and under retard.
>>
>>25495820
my parents got married when they were both 28
my grandmothers had kids in their 20s.

the only pedo i've ever known was my ex bf, and he was exactly like the scumbags that post in these types of threads. i feel bad for all your 14 year old practice gfs who will inevitably get cucked after they've finished puberty.

>in b4 b-b-but it's phebeophbiblelee
kill yourselves
>>
>>25495745

> How'd you do it though?

My Uni is right next to a hs right next to jr. hs

Always have qts wandering over to us after the bell rings. lots of opportunity
>>
>>25495842
>>25495858
if you truly weren't sick fucks you wouldn't have any reason to respond to me with the classic "IT'S NORMAL TO BE ATTRACTED TO 12 YEAR OLDS, AS A 28 YEAR OLD MALE, MUH BIOLOGY AND MUDSLIME ANCESTORS!!"

>ywn blow up a nambla meeting
>>
>>25495896
Lol, I love how salty people get when they even hear pedo. Keep crying faggot, won't help at all.
>>
>>25495910
And they're willing tor actually trying to get with you?
That sounds pretty fucking amazing.
>>
>>25495896
>2 generations
>a dent in your family history

have you ever thought critically in your life
>>
>>25495964
pedos really make me believe the worst about men
>>
>>25495943

someones just realized shes past her prime.

At least you still have memories of being young, too bad you never will be again,so sad,too bad
>>
>>25495943
>mad because couldn't invest assets in a secure future with a critical mind

it's sad how society helps you justify your failure tbhfam
>>
>>25496000
Don't know what to tell you. The human race is a disgusting thing. Welcome to the real world honey.

Myself, I'd never touch a child. I just see it as something I have to live with because I have no way of getting rid of it. It's more an illness than anything.
>>
>>25495990
its good enough

>>25496001
i don't want to attract men like you/OP. like in fact, i would love to detract you as much as possible tbqh. i already had enough of such experiences to last me a life time, you're terrible people desu
>>
>>25495984

Thats why they wander over, every hs/jr hs girl has thier little wet dreams about college guys.

This is my 3rd qt from that lot tbqhwyfam.
>>
>>25496000
Women can be pedos too and they are barely ever arrested.
>>
>>25496038
>implying children know anything about investing assets
>implying secure futures are possible with fickle, fickle pedos
>Implying i'm failed at anything, ever, except for maybe social norms

try again
>>
>>25495943
Im black our 12 year olds look more mature and developed than your stringbean ass white girls.
>>
>>25496083
literally every modern sexologist ever, even the pro-pedo ones, will argue that pedophilia is a predominantly male paraphilia.

>>25496057
>illness
yes, poor cradlerobbers. boohoo. apologists like you are the worst, kill yourself
>>
>>25496070

>i already had enough of such experiences to last me a life time,

Well atleast you have memories of love, even though your withered fingers will never grasp it again.
>>
>>25496149
Yh yh thats why women just love being elementary school teachers, nurses or any profession that gets them near children.

Also you are judging all men on a fetish your either retarded or doing mental gymnastics to fathom why a man wouldnt fuck your old ass.
>>
>>25496104
>implying women know anything about investing assets
ftfy

you had literally all the opportunity in the world and you threw it away. but it's not your fault, it's everyone else's I'm sure
>>
>>25496154
memories of
>being told i'm not skinny and prepubescent-looking enough
>being told i'm ugly
>having my body hair mocked behind my back
>having my intelligence/worth ethic disregarded because i'm "too young"
>having to have sex with someone you don't want to have sex with
>passing puberty and literally never having sex again because adults r gross, amirite?
>being surprised in finding cp
>being cucked as an old hag with multiple girls who you once were and realizing it was all fake and a huge waste of time
>being physically hurt once you get upset about the above

i would rather eat my own shit every day for a year than relive my life from 13-20 tqbh
>>
>>25496203
>fetish
it's a paraphilia senpai. don't call me retarded when you can't use the correct language

>man
you mean pedophile?

p.s. women are nurturing and empathetic and maternal and love kids, not sexually. i know thats hard for your feeble pedo mind to understand - hanging out with kids w/o diddling them

>>25496248
i threw away the chance to nab a pedo? weewoo, poor me
>>
>>25496291
child abuse statistically happens more among mothers than any other relation
>>
>>25496261

when ppl give you advice you should listen, like my qt does.

im her hero
>>
>>25496344
not sexual abuse, and not all CSArs are pedos. jeez, PIDF, i thought you knew this??
>>
>>25496000
shouldn't you be in >tfw no gf threads crying for attention? no one wants you here
>>
>>25496291
i can see you are bitter an angry about your past, but can you look back and realize that at the time you did it, you wanted to do it? i doubt you were being "forced" . both people had needs. it was like "mutual using". i dont think you should act like a victim when im sure you probably got something out of it. he probably spent money on you, took you places, gave you massive amounts of attention. both parties got what they wanted. just look at it as a learning experience on what not to do in the future.
>>
>>25496344
likely because they fucked and got knocked up as a kid by a kid who wasn't mature enough to understand how to be a father and were dissatisfied with the results :^)
>>
>>25496358
>having to listen to almost half a decade of "advice" that only served to stroke a narcissist's ego

i think i'd rather go to prison for life for killing a pedo than relive my teenage years tbqh. literally nothing is more degrading and humiliating than looking back and being reminded of what a stupid doormat cuck i was
>>
>everyone arguing about semantics to absolve themselves of guilt when under 18 will get you jail time no matter what

>>25495426
Post pic.
>>
>>25496291
Yes women have the perfect disguise to be pedos, anyone that sees a woman with a kid thinks nothing it thats ahy so many female pedos never get arrested.
>>
>>25496149
god shut the fuck up you ugly roastie
>>
>it's a mysteryfarmingyous thread again
>>
>>25496390
wasn't being forced, just was a stupid kid who was w/o a doubt taking advantage of

ever since i ventured out into the real world where men are responsible and mindful and stuff like that, it's kind of shocked me. pedos make their paraphilia very well known, are very predatory and good at grooming.

>i dont think you should act like a victim when im sure you probably got something out of it
yeah m8, i have really terrible mental problems and cry myself to sleep

>he probably spent money on you,
i literally never asked for a single dollar to be spent on me but he always used it as some sort of financial blackmail cuckoldry fuck that shit, i'm never letting a man spend a fucking cent on me ever again. and he was spending thousands on other girls so clearly he didn't mind being a pedobetacuck

>took you places
that i could've gone with my mum, lel

>gave you massive amounts of attention
funniest thing you've said in this entire thread.
>>
>>25496360
>a non-violent, mutual and loving relationship with a marginally young person is worse than a mother violently hurting her offspring with only ill intent
>>
>>25496410
then do it

just attack the first man you see; there are very good chances he once looked at an underage and got sexually intrigued
>>
>>25495660

looks like somebodies biological clock and societal value is slowly ticking away. tick tock tick tock ;-)
>>
>>25496509
Little girls are better than grown women, I would treat my loli gf very well and never abuse her.
>>
>>25496482
thanks anon I feel kind of dumb now

>people will willingly let themselves get destroyed just for attention
fucking bizarre tho
>>
>>25496542
difference between fantasy and reality, fampai

>>25496544
i literally don't care. my value had been pretty much zero for a long time, i'm used to it by now. at least i'm not a scummy pedo though, i can say that much
>>
>>25496562
two outcomes in this scenario:

>you do abuse her, and will hopefully one day go to prison or at least kys
>she will leave you for someone who doesn't have gray hair or a wrinkly ballsack
>>
>>25496104

>tripfag on /r9k/
>Implying i'm failed at anything

It's like kicking in an open door.
>>
>>25496626
Im 19 and young and beautiful you miserable cunt.
>>
>>25496697
post yfw she leaves you for chad
>>
File: 96.gif (574 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
96.gif
574 KB, 500x281
tfw when try to make a nice wholesome thread about my qt and our family dinner.

tfw when tripfag makes it about her fear of aging.

tfw its okay b/c ive been making out w/ qt for last 20 min,

and will just remake thread in a month after Mystery has died of old age.
>>
>>25496794
>fear of aging

i'm already aged ?_?
?_?_?_?__?????/////

do you think you're insulting me? because you're not, you pedofuck
>>
>>25496750
She will leave but its not I would have only 1 loli gf in my life anon.
>>
File: 1448844312.png (48 KB, 1930x146) Image search: [Google]
1448844312.png
48 KB, 1930x146
>>25496838
post yfw you end up in prison for raping children
>>
>>25496830

ppl dont stop aging dumb dumb.

Heres some more attention sweetheart, but now you owe me sex later, it doesnt have to be anal but more than a bj. Okay pumpkin?
>>
Just because you were traumatized with your experiences doesn't make all child sexual relationships damaging.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tnSixDLrGlw&index=13&list=PL8A0EC48359676720
>>
>>25497105
i wasn't traumatized asshole quit projecting faggot pedo
>>
>>25497105
literally listen to my imposter >>25497149
>>
>>25497149
I apologize I misspoke. I meant to say hurt.
>>
>>25496856
Im not a pure pedo anon I get boners from grown women as well but little girls are better companions than them.
>>
>>25497195

thier so qt and loyal tbqhwy.

but remeber anon loli gfs dont last for ever. you have to trade them in evey 3-6 years min!
>>
>>25495660

Fucking worthless hag. YOU kill yourself.
>>
>>25497288
Their faces are adorable you just wanna tongue them dont you. It would be kinda annoying dating her due to the age difference I mean she would want to watch dumb kids stuff and I like adult stuff. Idk man I guess this only works in the middle east.

The next best thing are teenage girls though.
>>
>>25496291
Bullshit, I personally know a female pedo, whilst I won't touch a kid and have strict morals and principals, she talks about how she won't get caught and can "play" with them all day, and if someone finds out she can get off Scott free.

I know it's hard for your feeble mind, but I don't feel like I need to fuck every kid i see, or get horny around children (it's akin to you seeing your crush and getting butterflies). This stands for 5 out of 6 of my best friends, as 4 happen to be pedos, and one is just a lolicon

Tl;dr, women areworst pedos
>>
>>25497414

hot, lltltltlt
>>
>>25495508
jealous cuck
Thread replies: 72
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.