[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw permanent genetic dark circles under my eyes JUST FUCK
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: 1439156623840.png (34 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
1439156623840.png
34 KB, 633x758
>tfw permanent genetic dark circles under my eyes

JUST FUCK MY ENTIRE LIFE UP SENPAI
>>
>>25495385
same here brah, mine fucked up my self esteem so bad i have trouble holding eye contact with people
>>
>>25495385
concealor bro. Make sure to get a good one so it doesnt clump up under your eyes and set it with a powder.

literally NO ONE will notice you're wearing make up and bam, no dark circles. You can even just get a BB cream or a tinted mosturizer if you want to go basic and still have coverage

>I would be embarrassed to go buy it
say its for your gf
>>
>>25495385
>tfw you would be 8/10 if you didn't have dark circles under your eyes
>girls treat you differently when you aren't covering them up
>>
>>25495453
m8 i'm using a concealer now but under a bright light it is so obvious i am wearing it, would you mind giving me a suggestion of the one you use, and the type of powder i should get?
>>
>>25495466
That sucks dude, I also have a very decent facial structure which is fucked up by my eye bags.

>so fucking close to being a chad
>>
>>25495385
Ay. Purple/blue dents under my eyes since childhood.
>>
>>25495518
You want a yellow tone concealer to balance out the purple bags (they're opposite on the colour wheel so balance each other out), anything by mac is good. Check out their MAC Studio Coneal and Correct palette, just get it in whatever skintone you are (light medium dark etc.) You really want something non-creasing. You can get any finishing powder to finish the look.

Remember to blend it out too!!
>>
>>25495640
thanks so much dude, i'll check it out
>>
>tfw people unconsciously rub under their eyes when you're talking to them
I always notice it
>>
>>25495768
glad I can help bro. Dont be scared to check out youtube tutorials on how to cover undereye bags, there are fucking millions of them. beauty shit is big on YT, they will pretty much personally hold your hand through it with details on what to buy where and how for much.
>>
>tfw I've been asked multiple times why I have a black eye
>tfw have difficulty holding eye contact even with people I know very well
>tfw no gf ever because my self-esteem is so shit
My eyes bags are basically ruining my life.
>>
>>25495446
>>25495385
nobody sees it, and if they do they would litereatly dont care at all. lel
>>
Aren't dark bags typically caused by eye strain? I have them, but the severity of them keeps fluctuating (and on rare occasions, they disappear completely).
>>
>>25496030
>13 yo in school
>some older boys nickname me 'stoner' and call me it whenever they see me
>eventually get the nickname 'panda boy'

>first week of college
>in a club waiting to be served at the bar
>notice qt standing next to me
>make eye contact, she looks at me for a second and says "you should get more sleep"

fucking sucks dude, i eat healthy foods, have clear skin, don't smoke or take drugs, go to the gym regularly, and yet i still look like a junkie
>>
>>25496299
depends, mine are fully caused by genetics as i have super thin skin around my eyes
>>
File: After.jpg (118 KB, 300x390) Image search: [Google]
After.jpg
118 KB, 300x390
>>25496299
>>25496299
I think it's simply caused by having deepset bone structure. You can literally see the bones that support the eyes due to lack of fat/hollowing in the area.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.