[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>cheated on my girlfriend of one year yesterday while drunk
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 2
File: Screenshot_2015-12-26-22-33-47.png (483 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-12-26-22-33-47.png
483 KB, 1280x720
>cheated on my girlfriend of one year yesterday while drunk
>feel horrible about it, afraid to lose her I tell her

I fucked up so bad. What the fuck do I do.
>>
>>25495291
Your own fault. Intoxication doesn't change a person's morals, otherwise we'd see more people murdering others deliberately at parties.
>>
>>25495365
I know it's my fault, I just didn't think about the consequences at the time. I wouldn't do it sober, but I know that's no excuse. The threshold is just lower when drunk.

Jesus, this will all end badly. I'm such a fucking idiot.
>>
>>25495430
Only one thing you can do, OP.. Just.. end it all, you know? Bite the bullet figuratively and actually. Just, you know.. kill yourself. It's the only real way out of this mess.
>>
>>25495291
You were drunk.
According to feminism you were raped
Your gf cant get mad at you for being a victim
>>
>>25495430
>>25495291
You know op, I'm going to give you advice that most people find pretty vile. Just simply don't tell her. Bury that event deep in the back of your memories and trick yourself into thinking it never ever happened. If what you have with this girl is good, then keep your relationship alive and don't ever tell her you cheated, learn to forget about that guilt and never think about it again.

Most people clump sex and love and romance together, but truthfully the three can be separate things. Sometimes you find someone who you may have been physically attracted too, and you did something that at the time was natural. That doesn't mean you don't love your gf. Of course she won't feel the same way about it, which is understandable for her, but truthfully, you were only being human. Humans cheat on each other sometimes and that's normal.

My advice to you is to forget that night ever happened. Enjoy the experience you had and from now on love your girlfriend to the absolute best of your abilities. Just because you had sex with another human being doesn't mean you don't absolutely love the person your with. I know others don't always see it that way.

This advice is coming from Mtf, so kinda from a girl's perspective but I know how you guys feel about that too. Anyway, good luck anon, and don't beat yourself up.
>>
>>25495291
>>>/adv/

faggotnigga dickmuncha

>>25496009
Only applies to women. Men are independent agents and women are drones according to feminism.
>>
>>25495365

>Intoxication doesn't change a person's morals

IT'S NOT THE DRUGS, IT'S YOU, MAN. IT'S YOU

Such bullshit.

We're chemical soup. All our "morals" are the product of those chemicals and the energy in them and how the arrangement of it all changes with time and environmental factors.

Drugs, including alcohol, can make "you" do things "you" wouldn't do otherwise.
>>
>>25497175
You fell for the 'drugs affect your brain chemistry, so every drug must affect every quadrant in the brain the same' meme. Nice.

I gave a prime example, dude. You don't hear of murder being too much more predominant when alcohol is in the mix. Care to refute the stated facts before spouting more bullshit?
>>
Be happy it's only a relationship of a year and not a marriage of 25 years
>>
She's probably done it to you before. Don't worry about it.
>>
>>25495291
How does it feel to emotionally be a woman, you fucking double faggot?
>>
>>25495291
TELL HER THAT HER MOTHER CAME ONTO YOU!

YOU JUST KINDA LET HER DO WHATEVER !

? ;DD
>>
>>25495291
You shut the fuck up and carry on, that's what you do!
>>
>Older brother's fiance cheats on him
>They go through emotional break up
>Now she treats him like it's his fault

That's what he gets for being a normalfag, I guess. Oh yeah, also OP's a fag.
>>
>>25495291
OP
No one here will tell you what you should really do but me.

Never tell her, NEVER.
>>
Well there are two options op one where you tell her and she is mad and possibly breaks up.
Or 2
You don't tell her and said whore you cheated with in vapid vindictiveness tells your gf and she breaks up with your beta ass.

Also how serious is your relationship with her?
>>
>>25497974
>No one here will tell you what you should really do but me.

So how come i beat you to it? >>25497971
>>
>>25495291
HURR DURR I FUCKED SO MANY GIRLSS
MY LIFE IS MISERABLEEE !!!
GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE YOU TUMBLR WANKER
>>
>>25497884
Nice reference homie
>>
>>25496570
>so kinda from a girl's perspective
>>
>>25496570
probably this
but I probably couldn't not tell her
>>
bottom line you violated someones trust in you when you cheated. Doesn't matter if you still love this person or whatever. You were unfaithful. Don't tell me you didn't have the thought of your girlfriend in the back of your head while you were about to act on your impulses. You did a dishonest thing. Best thing to do is come clean. If she finds out first and you didn't tell her already you can be sure she will be deeply hurt and break up with you. But if you tell her straight up thats atleast admirable.
>>25496570
>learn to forget about that guilt and never think about it again.
>Mtf
Yea we can tell.
this is the worst advice. And most grown people know this is how you develop psychological problems if you're not a sociopath. You deal with problems head on and confront them. If you have a fear you don't run from it.
>>
>>25498282
Found the femacunt.

That guy is right. Not only will he get to preserve the relationship but he will avoid hurting his girlfriend by telling her he cheated on her. Everybody wins.

Usually people tell what they did not to become clean and be honest but because they can't handle the guilt and choose the place the burden out of their shoulders. That only hurts other people further.
>>
>>25498471
>Femacunt
>coming clean and being honest is actually selfish

You're fucking deluded m8. Have fun being cucked constantly by your untruthful gf faggot. But wait, guess everybody wins right? Can't imagine the kind of people you attract.
>>
>>25498735
Don't get all bent out of shape, sorry but >>25498471 is right, all op is going to do is hurt his gf more by coming clean. It's easy to talk the high moral route but sometimes you're found in situations where you act impulsively, doesn't mean op doesn't love their gf, they made a mistake out of a natural impulse, nothing more. Was it wrong, perhaps. But this is stuff that happens all the time and desu most people don't do it out of malice, it's just something that happened.
>>
>>25498735
>>coming clean and being honest is actually selfish

Well think about it, really think about it.

Are you really being altruist by telling your so something that will deeply hurt?

Or is it that you are acting puerly in behalf on morality and honesty disregarding the consequences of it? That must mean that you are trully honest in all aspects of your life.

If is not the first two then you are only "only coming clean" out of guilt.

Where do you think most of the people fall in?

>Have fun being cucked constantly by your untruthful gf faggot

I don't belive in karma or whatever that being said 've never cheated myself. Is not that aproved cheating i'm just saying it how it is. You seem to come from a place of deep buuthurt tho.

>Can't imagine the kind of people you attract.

It say alot about you if you have to recurr to personal attacks to try make a point.
>>
>>25495291
>I fucked up so bad. What the fuck do I do.

GTFO R9K NORMIE
T
F
O

R
K

N
O
R
M
I
E
>>
>>25496570
Damn dude, this tranny has it. Repress that shit and keep moving forward.
>>
>>25495291
Had an ex GF blackmail me sex with her while dating my last GF. (she sent me a buncha nude pics the day I started dating this girl and I addmitted lookin, plus GF already suspicious I was cheating on her with x gf cuz x gf was crazy to make gf jealous) it was years ago and I still regret it, even after breaking up with my GF.

Tell her, you may lose her, but its better than losing your mind.
>>
Tell her now, she will respect you more and trust you more if she takes you back. I took my bf back and I would trust him so much more faster if he told me earlier
>>
>>25495291
Tell her and move on. The trust is busted, and it's all your fault.

Why'd you do it?
>>
>>25495291
Come clean. If you allow yourself to make the decision to continue the relationship alone you're being a selfish cunt. Let her decide whether she wants to be with someone who cheats. Otherwise you are hiding your true character from her. How would you feel if she were lying to you about something like cheating or stripping on camsites for cash? Should she keep that to herself because coming clean would hurt you?
>>
I wonder if these "confession" threads are the new le epik trolololo threads that are gonna be pushed in here.

A lot of us are desperate for a gf and belive that we would be ever faithful to a woman if she was dating us, so it's triggering to see normal filth coming on here and spewing degrease shit like cheating on a girl.

Sure a lot of us are hateful and spiteful spergs who think of stupid women as less than human but until we know she's a whore, we also assume she is innocent until proven guilty.

In short, yeah, I'm triggered that normie trash cheats on their significant others. Fucking treat your lover right you God damn trash
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.