[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How old were you when you grew out of video games?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: 3582766-3x4-700x933.jpg (68 KB, 700x933) Image search: [Google]
3582766-3x4-700x933.jpg
68 KB, 700x933
I was 17 when I realized video games are literally for perma virgins so I sold on my gaming systems and games on craigslist.

Life has been much better sense, lost my virginity within a few months of throwing it all away.
>>
>>25495023
W/e makes u happy senpai
>>
what does zyzz have to do with growing out of vidya? did stopping vidya make you realize you were gay?
>>
>>25495023
I was only 13 when I realized I would never have a successful career if I kept playing videogames. I played them off and on for a couple years, since I was still just in school and doing well. I think the last time I played videogames at all was when I was 15.
>>
I think i was 16 when i grew out of everything, dont play games anymore, dont do anything anymore, thinking of just doing it.
>>
>>25495092
Assuming I am gay because I think Zyzz was a cool guy?

Projecting/10
>>
>>25495107
Nice man, yeah having a respectable career and social life and being a video game addicted CHILD is not really doable
>>
>>25495156
I'm assuming you're gay because you think zyzz is a cool guy. you gotta be a total fag to think he's cool.
>>
>>25495224
Thinking someone that used to be a basement dwelling virgin like you that actually took control of his life and made tons of friends and has sex with a bunch of hot ass girls is gay.. ok bro
>looking forward to reading your thread about becoming a wizard in 5 years faggot
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.