[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I have chosen to never date anyone I am 21, normal looking and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
File: 2016-01-04 22.35.07.jpg (281 KB, 915x527) Image search: [Google]
2016-01-04 22.35.07.jpg
281 KB, 915x527
I have chosen to never date anyone

I am 21, normal looking and 6'3 feet tall but my life is a mess right now. When i get my life together i could probably seduce a 4/10 girl and be content with her looks.

I won't be her first and i surely won't be her last. If i date i will continue to get dumped and change partners and there won't be anything special about it. I don't care about being intimate with someone if i am not their only one.

I know love does not exist and i am also not huge on the sex part. I know that dating someone would be bothersome but if we were together for years it would be a comfortable companionship.

But having a loyal companion that has only been intimate with you is nearly impossible in modern society.
>>
>>25494806
I know that feel anon, I really do
The older we get the slimmer our chances of said intimacy becomes, it would be best to just give up on the false hope
>>
>>25494806
Same here familia.
Or maybe we are just telling this ourselves because we can't get a gf with 21 and are virgins. So we make this excuse. But I'm happy with this excuse, at least for now.
>>
>>25494927
Anyone who is above 4/10 can get a girl if he is only pathetic enough. You just have to be an actual cuck or a feminist who forgives the fact that she is a whore.
Prepare to be dumped and cheated on though.

But i would rather not date than live like this.
>>
>>25494917
Past the age of 19 is bad in western countries. Average girl loses her virginity at 16-17 but up to the age of 18-19 you still have some virgins.

At 21+ she almost has to be super religious. Girls normally bang slightly older guys at young age so the average guy loses virginity a year or two later.
>>
>>25495010
Yeah. I think the same way. But sometimes I think I should just get it done finally with any woman. But then I realize it's not worth pumping something below 5/10 because only pathetic losers do this and all of my friends would make fun of me with.
But on the other hand, I would be finally free of the pressure being a virgin and nobody can ever look down on me at being a 20+ year old virgin.

I had some chances to fuck some 4/10. But I didn't. Sometimes I wonder if I should have just done and live with being teased by my friends.
But then again, I want to have at least SOME standard.

Shit tough man.
>>
>>25494806
Dude, your only 21 and you've planned out a whole web of misery for yourself. Why? Why does it matter to you so much to have a virgin just because you are a virgin. You can still have total and real intimacy with another person regardless of how much fucking has been going on.
And really you're only 21, Chicks are still virgins or rare daters throughout their whole lives, you just gotta find em, and they're not in bars or clubs but they are out there and at 21 your still a young young man. No need at all to think it's too late.
>>
>>25495203
Nothing will come from just getting it done. Just lie to your friends about losing virginity. Having sex with random people is not worth it.

The sooner you understand that sex is not even that great and that there is nothing shameful about being a virgin the better you will feel.

Do not become a slave to cheap sex.
>>
>>25495305
Kek tbqh. If anybody around knew you are a virgin at 21 you're looked down at as a pathetic loser. Try tell people. You will have even less chance with women than you already have.
>>
>>25495305
Chicks are not virgin at 21. The average age in my country is 17. Are you saying that there are many girls who are 4 years above average?

And it does matter. I want to be intimate with a single human being and not have someone who shared intimacy with multiple people for a few years.

People have so many good memories from their exes. They kiss and have sex hundreds of times. How can i wear a shoe that is not fit for my foot and has been worn before?
>>
>>25495363
People are somewhat shocked when they hear i am a 21 year old virgin.
>>
>>25495363
It's really not true you know. I don't know what else to tell you but there's all sorts out there, your a fool for clubbing all women into a single bundle and for worrying so much about people looking down on you.
I mean there are people out there who would look down on you for being a virgin, but ther assholes so why worry about what assholes think.
If you don't know anyone who wouldn't give 2 fucks about the status of your virginity then you have shitty people around you and I can assure you that if you look around you will be able to find nicer people.
Regardless, you all sound pretty young. I'm 35 and trust me past 30 no-one gives a fuck about any of this kind of stuff, people have way too much other baggage that's way worse than just not having made it with a lady before.
Shit's not as bad as you think. It's just your heads all clouded by being young and still giving a shit about stuff.
>>
>>25495447
Yeah totally. Are you average? There's unaverage girls out there too, seriously.
>>
>>25495486
You fucking tell them? Well that's your fault.
But nothing to wonder about. That's what people of think of 20+ year old virgins. They're shocked and think of you like some weirdo and/or loser.
Fuck feminism and fuck this society as a whole tbqh.

>tips fedora
>>
>>25494806
while this is a good measure, you're still a pathetic faggot and should kill yourself.

never give a reason for taking good measures. if you have to justify it, it probably isn't something (read: PROBABLY not always) you should be doing.
>>
>>25495579
No worries i will probably end my life on my 22 nd birthday.
>>
>>25495537
It's hard to get underage girls unless you are attractive besides they are too immature for me. I need a girl who can save her virginity until a certain age so i know she can resist her sexual urges and is trustworthy.
>>
>>25495546
I am not ashamed. I say it if i am asked about it. Lying about it would be pathetic
>>
>I know that love does not exist.
People like you make me so fucking sad.
>>
>>25496178
>he believes in true love
Not in this western society mate.
>>
>>25496178
Why are you sad? I am a realist
>>
>>25496218
I've been deeply in love for over 15 years. But I think I lucked out getting married at 19.
>>
File: nogf-venn2.png (194 KB, 1100x950) Image search: [Google]
nogf-venn2.png
194 KB, 1100x950
>>25494806
>But having a loyal companion that has only been intimate with you is nearly impossible in modern society.

Purity fantasy.
>>
>>25496302
No. Not a purity fantasy you're a bloody moron. I never claimed to be special i just said that dating a virgin is the only way to make dating special in any shape or form also you have a far higher chance to avoid being cheated or dumped.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.