[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would you go back to the 90s and relive that decade if you had
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: win95.png (138 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
win95.png
138 KB, 800x600
Would you go back to the 90s and relive that decade if you had the option?
>>
>>25494637
am i allowed to use my knowledge of the future to make smart investments? if so, then yes

if not, then fuck no. the 90s were ass
>>
Yes, I always dream about it. Even if I forget everything, I would like to be a kid again.

Even the pic made me sad, so many memories.
>>
File: contemplative pepe.jpg (40 KB, 680x510) Image search: [Google]
contemplative pepe.jpg
40 KB, 680x510
Once was enough. Almost didn't make it through the first time. Depressing mother fucking decade senpai.
>>
>>25494637
Yes

90s pop music desu

Also good chrismtas feels as Santa still existed.

Time also.went slower due to being between the age of 3-13
>>
NEVER

Robot NEVER
>>
>tfw you will never be a child again
Whelp time to kill myself
>>
>>25494675
exactly this for me - the 90s were good, but could have been even better with some forward thinking on my part.
>>
>>25494637
Hnnnnng

>boot up pc
>play windows space cadet pinball
>play minesweeper
>check neopets
>get on AIM
>change profile text
>set away message with cryptic note about girl you like
>better go over to shockwave.com and play some bowling or something

>go to grandmas
>go on her computer
>75000 useless toolbars
>popups
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.