[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Autistic stories
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 2
File: AHHHHHHHHH.jpg (22 KB, 367x200) Image search: [Google]
AHHHHHHHHH.jpg
22 KB, 367x200
This might not seem too bad since nothing actually happened, but it kills me everytime I remember. It's just to start
>Be me
>seventh grade
>stomach/thigh area starts hurting
>school uniform made us wear belts
>next period
>come up with a solution to ease the pain
>undo my belt, unzip and unbutton pants
>tie my hoodie around my waist, covering my crotch and legs
>sit like this for the rest of class
Thank god the teacher never called me up to the front. I would have figuratively killed myself.
Anyway, share yours
>>
>find out about /b/
>be into weeaboo chick in hs
>tell her about my secret hacker website and that people post cp there
>she thinks i'm a pedophile and avoids me
kids can be so stupid i was like 17 then
>>
>>25494291
How does it feel to be a literal fucking brain dead sub-human????
>17
>browse /b/

Ban this piece of literal human garbage
>>
>>25494291
I browsed /b/ when i was like 13-15 and I told NO-ONE about it just incase they told the police or something.
>>
>>25494238
>13 years old
>girl I like asks me out
>I say no because I thought she was taking the piss because no one could ever like me
>she gets insanely hot and destroys herself with drugs over the course of the next few years
I still feel like I could have saved her.
>>
>>25494291
>kids
>17

you're just tarded
>>
>>25495444
This, when I was 17 I'd know not to do that shit. 15 is different, but 17 you should be maturing up.
>>
Happened this year's eve

>normalfrag friend invite me to a new year's party
>tons of people and drugs
>I don't know anyone
>feels nervous as fuck and like a total misfit, no idea what to say
>End up bullshitting something about a family member being involved in an accident
>leave, take a cheap hotel room and continue shitposting on my laptop
>>
>>25495577
>has friend
FUCK OFF NORMIE GET THE FUCK BACK TO TWITTER OR WHEREVER YOU CAM FROM
>>
>>25495590
Robots are friendless and shut-ins who gave up on society

Cyborgs are still trying to find happiness and might have a couple other cyborg or even normie friends

He never said which he was. Cyborgs aren't considered normies, so no, he doesnt need to leave.
>>
>>25495698
>Explaining to me like I don't know shit
people who actually have friends that talk to them and invite them out should fuck off, they add nothing to this board, they just shit the place up, they should fuck off to reddit with the other normies.
>>
>>25495751
almost every r9k user is a cyborg, whether leaning towards robothood or normiehood. not to say i don't respect robothood, it's a life choice, but it doesn't give some sort of right to kick the majority out of a thread, let alone non-normie ones
>>
>>25495751
>If you're not as miserable as me then go away REEEEE

this is not /misery/, it's a place to shitpost so stfu
>>
>>25494291
I went on /b/ when I was 11 and it never crossed my mind to tell anyone. You were, and probably still are, just stupid.
>>
>>25495751
Why don't you just go on wizardchan? They ban people who have friends or gfs
>>
>>25495805
>>25495815
all you do is whine about how stacie only gave you anal on the second date or whatever, fuck off with it, it's like going to africa to complain about how your butler burnt the toast points for your caviar.
>>
>>25495871
remember anon, shitposting has it's own board!

>>>/s4s/

another reminder from friendly neighborhood anon :^)
>>
>>25495871
give me one good reason why I shouldn't post here because I'm very slightly better off than you.
I'll wait...
>>
>>25495921
Forget about it actually, you people are probably even more pathetic than robots, you have everything, friends, girlfriends, healthy relationships, you're loved, you get sex, you're happy.

Yet you still come here to shitpost
You still come here to whine and complain and try to make others feel worse

You're more pathetic than the most autistic robots.
>>
>>25496013
I don't think robots are pathetic i think they just choose a different life

and i'm a virgin, might i add. also i never complained, i explained a concept you didnt seem to understand to help you out
>>
>>25496013
>you have everything, friends, girlfriends, healthy relationships, you're loved, you get sex, you're happy.

That's a pretty big presumption m8
>>
>>25496013
>You still come here to whine and complain and try to make others feel worse
why is everything about you? If someone is complaining abut their problems its because it is affecting THEM in a negative way, nobody's rubbing anything in your face.
>>
>>25496064
>i think they just choose a different life
I didn't choose my existence
>>
this happened last night

>eating dinner at a hotel restaurant with family (and my aunts family)
>people keep cutting me off midsentence, talking over me
>my little brother does it so I snap at him
>he just smirks and chuckles
>my hands are at his throat before I knew it
>my dad stops me
>I start to apologize and he cuts me off again so I say "shut up"
>tells me to go up to the room
>toss french fry in my hand like a poker chip on the table, stand up (knocking my chair down, I don't pick it up)
>punch myself hard in the temple three times on my way to the elevator, headbutt the elevator wall, lie down in it and curse and thrash
>REE some more in the room
>my dad comes up and says some shit, including "this is like the shit you read on that fucking 4chan"
>my head hurts

I'm 19
>>
>>25496148
you could have kept trying but decided to shut yourself in and isolate, which is fine honestly

To stop trying is a choice.
>>
>>25496064
>choose a different life
>choose
>>
>>25496160
1) you're a fucking sperg
2) that made me kek, so you're a good sperg
3) why would your father know about 4chan
>>
>>25496160
>being 19
>still getting sent to his room
That has got to fucking hurt
>>
>>25496205
forgot number 4, i feel horrible for you mate that sounds like bullshit
>>
>>25496170
Why keep trying when there's absolutely no hope
>>
>>25496205

>his dad doesn't browse 4chan

fuck off normie shill
>>
>>25496239
because it's something to occupy time, because along the way you feel like you worked for something, because of the fact maybe, just maybe there's hope, like a blind qt or something
>>
>>25496269
>something to occupy time
I have other things for that
>along the way you feel like you worked for something
Repeatedly banging my head against the wall isn't a good feeling
>maybe, just maybe there's hope
Nope
>like a blind qt
She can still feel my deformed face with her hands
>>
>>25495577
They all knew you were lying.
>>
>>25496327
>other things
Like what? Not likely too meaningful
>banging head against wall
Why not at least look at the fact you're attempting to turn your life around? The positivity would at least make you friend-worthy
>still feel my deformed face
Were you scarred? How bad? (if that was sarcasm I'm sorry i cant tell)
>>
>>25496428
>Were you scarred? How bad?
Fetal alcohol syndrome coupled with most of my face being badly burned and a childhood of parents constantly beating me. You do the math
>>
File: xmasaddict.png (194 KB, 892x562) Image search: [Google]
xmasaddict.png
194 KB, 892x562
Saw this story posted at the trail end of some thread yesterday, a wee bit autistic if you ask me.
>>
>>25496486
man I'm sorry

Not that you'd like pity I'm guessing but holy shit sorry
>>
>>25496519

>mom buying her son condoms

What the fuck? Is this a britcuck thing?
>>
>>25496648
cucknadian/brit hybrid here, i'll confirm it's not a brit or cucknadian thing, thats just fucking weird
>>
>>25496519
I should print that out and look at it every time I feel bad about my life
>>
>>25496571
Pretty sad how much parents can affect your life, isn't it
>>
>>25496815
Yeah, damn. I hope you don't mind me asking how you got burned?
>>
>>25496224
well actually he just told me to go away but we were in a hotel and I chose to go back to the room, there wasn't anywhere else I wanted to be
>>
>>25496205
he saw it in our internet history, and according to him he spent "quite some time" looking through this website, he "knows what it's all about" and has "determined that it's no good" and doesn't see how I fit in here since I'm not a NEET virgin

Hans, if you're reading this you're in my world now, normie

you go away
>>
>>25495438
jfc idek what to say
Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.