[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>oneitis rejects and friendzones me >i tell her to fuck
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 1451804203225.png (600 KB, 640x633) Image search: [Google]
1451804203225.png
600 KB, 640x633
>oneitis rejects and friendzones me
>i tell her to fuck off because i don't want to be her orbiter
>WAHHHHH I WANNA BE FRIENDDSSSS
>fine.jpg
>she still considers me her really good friend
>i am fucking with her emotions hardcore for revenge right now
>it's actually working
>>
So you went from friends to friends?
You sure are playing her hard dude.
Please don't make her cry
>>
>>25494228
show us you oneitis
>>
>>25494228
>>i am fucking with her emotions hardcore for revenge right now
>>it's actually working

What OP meant by this was that he went back to being her orbiter but now he is fooling himself into thinking that he has control over it
>>
>>25494228

the most pathetic thing ive read today
>>
>>25494916
I forgot to mention, this thread is just a way for him to validate his own delusions
>>
While you're "fucking with her emotions" shes out there fucking some guy. Top kuk faggot. You're still orbiting btw
>>
>>25494228
dude I'm far from a feminist but that is just low

you like right?
you were friends?

did she lead you on or something?

if not its not her fault and you have no right to be angry at her

its not her fault you put her pussy on pedestal
its not her fault that you can't seperate friendship from love
its not her fault that you fall in love with the only girl that talks to you

man I fucking hate beta orbiters

it feels so good to fuck some slut and see the anger of her beta orbiter.

lol one time one even confronted me
>>
>>25495154
Top chimp
Koba in charge now
>>
>>25494228
You're a betaorbiter cuck still. Being alpha would be moving on and forgetting her. You're also making it easier for Chads to fuck her by creating more vulnerabilities in her psyche. 10/10 cuckery.
>>
>>25495154
iktfb

>Match with 7/10 on Tinder
>We go on a few dates
>She finally brings me back to her place for sex
>She has a mic and camera set up on her computer in her room
>Ask her what she does with the equipment
>Turns out she's a Twitch streamer
>When I get home, I look her up. She's not super popular, but she has a core group of like 4-5 orbiters who donate all the time
>Over the next 2-3 months, I make it a point to come over to her place and appear on screen when she's streaming
>Talk lovey-dovey to her, kiss her, put my arms around her and say gross things I want to do to her later
>Betas rage in the chat but never leave and donate even more money to try to shift attention to them

Fun times.
>>
I actually believe you since I did the same thing, my oneitis and I were really good friends until I develop feelings. She was always playful. She tells me she cant "blah blah my life is complicated blah blah". OK fine then. I FUCKING LOVED HER AND SHE BROKE MY HEART. Fast forward 3 month my feels for her turned into hate but I always kept that for me. She think im still her friend but I always have an excuse for not seeing her.
>Last week
>incoming call from her at 9 pm
>"can we go to the bar together we could talk"
>"huh there's no nightbus"
>"you can sleep at my place"
>go
>act gentle
>smoke games while smoking pot
>kiss her things gets intense
>fuck her
>act like nothing happened

Feels fucking good man
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.