[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw not a pedo but can only communicate with children theyre
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: 1451782016827.jpg (58 KB, 600x739) Image search: [Google]
1451782016827.jpg
58 KB, 600x739
>tfw not a pedo but can only communicate with children
theyre so pure and real. i will become 20 this year and everyone is fake and tries to fit in. i wish i could have little kid friends without coming off as a weird pedo.
>>
Talking to a 15 yo girl from Sctoland on Omegle right now.
It's alright.
>>
>>25494175
get a job at a kindergarden, where it is expected of you to play with children all day
>>
>>25494175
lol you can communicate with children because they don't view you as a failure yet.
>>
>>25494545
yea, and they don't have the conception of what that is, thats like the goddamn point.

You know what I want to be when I grow up? All I really want to be, well, you know that song "catch a body get a body going through the rye"? I kind of want to be just a kid in the rye, but i dont want to be a catcher in the rye, i want someone else to do that, a permanent parent.
I can't stand all my interactions being dependent on one thing: securing resources. I don't want to have to impress others so the reptillian parts of them know I am a productive member of the tribe, I just want to feel emotions as they are, not with strings attached.
>>
little kids are nice, but they get ruined by society and become cunts incredibly fast. that in itself can be incredibly depressing, just watching a child turn into a normie asshole in a matter of a few years
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.