[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Daily practise gf tips thread. Post your date ideas, sex positions,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (268 KB, 634x866) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
268 KB, 634x866
Daily practise gf tips thread.

Post your date ideas, sex positions, and anything else here.
>>
I call her up and we fuck in her bedroom.
I do that thing where I'm fucking her from the top with her knees bent and ankles on my shoulders.
>>
>>25494487
Pile driver??
>>
My practice gf just told me shes going on a week vacation to morocco with her son. Im thinking of surprising her when she gets back, any tips?
>>
>>25494897
cuck
c
u
c
k

sdffsdasd
>>
>>25495115
Nah shes just a practice girl, so I dont mind that she has another boyfriend
>>
>>25494897
My practice wife has just come back from a 2 week long trip to tahiti with her spin instructor jamal, it's been hell taking care of tyrone (that's her son from a past relationship) but I'm glad to have her back, she's walking funny though, must have been something she pulled in spin class
>>
>tfw you're a practice son
>>
>>25495236

>Practice wife

Not even 24 hours into practice GF 2016 and niggas are fucking up already
>>
>>25495323
Fuck what did I do wrong? I thought I was supposed to get a practice wife so I would have experience with the real one, I'm sweating bullets here, I just married the first bitch that said yes
>>
>>25494019

How did Marko get that ass?

Nigga looks like an autistic rabbit.
>>
>>25495610
Being about 7' tall and according to her in some interview, having a 12" dick
Tall, wealthy, big dick, makes a woman forget your parents are siblings and you are nearly a Cyclops
To think she saved her virginity for him
But on the positive side he is a good Catholic
She being a good Christian and all, listened to the priest when he told her to forgive her husband for abusing her
You look like that, are married to her, and you beat her
What a retard, and a fool
>>
>>25495972

Based Chad roasting the roastie

>good Christian
>is a model

Kekek
>>
>>25494019
is anyone seriously falling for the ''practice gf'' meme? wtf is going on?

i dont want a shitty gf to practice with, thats basicly being a male slut

pure love or no love for me
>>
>>25494897
>>25495236
she's gonna try to ruin your life when she realizes you're not willing to be mr. beta bux for her slut-spawn
>>
>>25496125
>pure love or no love for me

Fuck off to suck your pastor's dick you pathetic prude faggot.
>>
>>25494019
how did you choose your practice gf? what are red flags for practice gfs?
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.