[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>inbred rednecks actually believe this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: Dadd_back.jpg (280 KB, 750x1000) Image search: [Google]
Dadd_back.jpg
280 KB, 750x1000
>inbred rednecks actually believe this
>>
>WHATEVER YOU DO TO HER, I WILL DO TO YOU

please fuck me, daddy
>>
>>25494007
kekiddy kek
>>
that's pretty based desu
>>
File: 1326991267983.jpg (118 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
1326991267983.jpg
118 KB, 645x773
>>25494007
>give her a bj
>he gives you one
>>
>>25493908
This shit makes me angry. Every time I start dating a girl I get the whole "If you hurt her feelings, I will shoot you." Fathers and old female family friends like saying this the most. This happened so many times it started to bother me. Do they not realize how stupid they sound when they say that and how it reflects on their daughter?

You'll kill me if I hurt her? Really? If I tell her that her dress looks bad and it hurts her feelings someone will kill me. Mmmhmm.

I'd love to start telling fathers that if their daughter cheats on me, I'm killing her slowly.

also normie, REEEEEEE, etc.

>number 10
What a faggot.
>>
>leave gf because i dont want to be killed by psycho dad
>she feels bad
>get shot
>>
>>25494413
normie found
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DZdFXcA_x0c

This is the future lads
>>
>>25493908
> you believe people are rednecks to believe this
>>
>>25493908
All dads are fucking normies

They spend their 20s getting laid and having fun but once they're stuck with a bitchy daughter they feel so high and fucking mighty
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.