[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Am I an orbitter?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (66 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
66 KB, 640x1136
so /r9k/ i've known this girl since I was a kid and we've always been amazing friends. we're very similar and extremely close. I've had feelings for her for the past 3-4 years now, but I haven't acted on them because I feel like that could potentially ruin our friendship if it doesn't work out. I've tried to hide my feelings for her from her (lack of swlf-confidence for the most part, also like I said I don't want to accidentally drive a lifelong friend away) and i'm not sure if she's ever felt anything romantic towards me. I feel like she has but i'm stupidly bad at interpreting signals from girls. Recently, she found someone who she's been telling me about a lot. She and he both are extremely intelligent, extroverted, calm, kind, and they share a lot of the same interests. I have spoken to the guy and despite my feelings for her, I can't find it in myself to dislike him. They're very similar and I feel like they were made for each other, if that's such a thing. Anyway, like I said I cant find it in myself to be mad at him. I'm actually really happy for her that she's found someone she's very compatable with. I feel like I should be mad but I don't feel mad. What can I do, if anything? Am I an orbitter and was I just being used or did I just miss my chance with her?
>>
What chance?
>>
>>25493701
You my friend, are a massive cuck.

Jokes appart
I've been down that paht and it led nowhere you should cut contacts while you still can
>>
>>25493752
I was hoping that was not the case.

She never asks me for free stuff and doesn't just come to me for emotional support and shit. If she was using me she's very good at preventing me from realizing it. We still hang out a lot and call each other frequently. We're still good friends. I'm not mad at the guy and he's not mad at me (idk why he would be) desu I'm happy she's happy.
>>
>>25493831
Im just* not desu. Fucking autocorrect.
>>
>>25493831
Do you feel really happy about this situation?
>>
I'm the one that asked you if you felt truly happy, it's the only thing that really matter. In fact if she wants you to stay around her even if you are not happy this relationship is unhealthy for you senpai
>>
>>25494032
Well, i'm kind of distraught. I'm glad that she's so happy, because I'm her friend, so I want her to be happy. But I'm kind of disappointed I haven't made a move yet. That's my own fault though.
>>
>>25494263
You cant make a move right now? It would be very akward I think.
The best thing I can tell you is to move on, but are you really ready?
I moved on with the girl that was my friend and that I loved, month passed I met new people, new girls. I still see her sometimes but I dont have feels for her anymore
>>
>>25494562
Yeah. They have already gone on a few dates. It'd be awkward if I made a move. I'll just try to move on.
>>
>>25495072
You just need to hang on, be strong and remember that you deserve to be happy.
Godspeed anon
>>
>>25495072
That's the best plan for right now. But you can't really be upset if you never made a move in the past. If you act like a friend the girl is always going to see you as a friend until you do something about it.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.