[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Brainstorm time, lets start a business and make us a fat load
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: 1375058711157.gif (494 KB, 500x259) Image search: [Google]
1375058711157.gif
494 KB, 500x259
Brainstorm time, lets start a business and make us a fat load of cash.

>No startup cash
>Skills, i guess most of us IT related
>Ideas, tons i bet

Lets do it robots, we are fucking winners its just that circumstances were not kind to most of us at all.
Time to balance this shit up.
>>
People here are in their situation for a reason - they are lazy as fuck.
>>
>>25493474
>>Skills, i guess most of us IT related
kek
Skills = none for /r9k/
>>
>>25493535
You say lazy i say unmotivated.
You say lazy i say self-defeating.
You say lazy i say depressed.

Its just a matter of looking at things from different perspectives.

Come on man, you cannot seriously believe all robots were born like this. Just about every kid has a spirit, passions and shit, it just gets chipped away bit by bit over the time.

The shittier life, the faster it goes.
>>
>buy cheap portable carwash
>hire mexicans to wash peoples cars
>post online ads about cheap car wash in peoples home
>sit in home like a true NEET and count the dollars and laugh at wagies
>?????
>PROFIT
>>
>>25493651
>No startup cash nigga
>lel, fuck dat buy lots of shit
>>
>>25493751

its cheap as fuck. you must be extremely dumb.
>>
>>25493780
Yeah sure thing mang, i will just buy a plane ticket from middle europe to mexico and get me some workers....do they work for promises?
>>
>>25493812

forget it. you are destined to rot in your shit and piss.
>>
This thread went about the way I thought it would
>>
>>25494239
No one is going to give you their shitty business ideas you lazy goober fuck.
>>
>>25493651
This isn't a bad idea except for the no cash startup.
If minimal cash was allowed you could get an inexpensive pressure washer and some car foam and offer touchless car washing to the normies.

>Go over the car with the pressure washer (make sure to use auto nozzle) to remove dirt and grim
>spray car washing foam on, allow to penetrate for 30 minutes
>Spray foam off with pressure cleaner.

No waxing or polishing because the whole point is that it is a touchless wash to prevent damage to paint.
>>
File: image.jpg (89 KB, 420x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
89 KB, 420x600
What if we start a buisness delivering things to people? Like we can get people their groceries or something for them if they can't/don't want to do it themselves.

They would give us a list and then we would go get the stuff, and when we give it to them they repay is the money for the items plus a fee.
>>
We all say we relate to Kylo Ren.

Why not form a group like he did, they were the Knights of Ren, they killed all Luke's Jedi apprentices.

Whats stopping us from making Knights of R9K or whatever?
>>
>>25494729
What would we do?
>>
>>25494775
Fuck I forgot about that part, we'll have to wait until Star Wars 8 comes out to get ideas. Keep me reminded.
>>
>>25494827
We could just fight normies. I'm not sure if we'd get any money out of it but it would make us real Knights of R9K.
>>
I've always thought I could make a good business by buying old broken typewriters, turntables, or other antiques and fixing them up. Hipsters pay a lot of money for stuff like that, especially typewriters.
I think I could buy a machine for ten bucks and then sell it for fifty or a hundred.
I used to have a job fixing machinery but I lost it.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.