[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
40 years old and virgin and I bet that some fucktard on this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 5
File: 1451933098878[1].jpg (89 KB, 599x539) Image search: [Google]
1451933098878[1].jpg
89 KB, 599x539
40 years old and virgin

and I bet that some fucktard on this board will say that he's not a robot
>>
Hes a redditor so clearly he isnt, hes also a giant cuck. Kill him and yourself.
>>
>>25492851
this is the world we live in
expect this to become quite normal
>>
>>25492851
He's not, robots don't get feels or want sex; failed normal.
Here's your reply.
>>
That has to be a troll. Otherwise he's actually retarded for not noticing that he's not even a man and probably never was.
>>
>>25492899

Anon according to the cdc the percentage of virgin men past 21 is like 2%. It's not even close to the norm.
>>
>>25492946
I said become
Of course if you consider the older generations that changes things
What is the percentage of men over 21, but also under 30
and only in the west
probably still low, but I wouldn't be that surprised if it was as high as 10%
>>
>>25492905
>robots don't want sex
this is what you LIKE to believe
you guys are desperate pieces of shit who would sell their mom for a taste of pussy
pathetic
>>
>>25492991

Nigger robots will always be a massive minority. It really isn't that hard to lose your virginity in high school and especially not hard in college. I know you want to believe that in the future like 95% of men will be lonely virgins inside with their VR and faggy anime but it's just not going to be that way.
>>
>>25492851
>and I bet that some fucktard on this board will say that he's not a robot
why?
>>
>Hire hooker
>???
>Profit
>>
File: Wojak didn't call the giants.jpg (539 KB, 2592x1944) Image search: [Google]
Wojak didn't call the giants.jpg
539 KB, 2592x1944
We should reach out to him.
Such a powerful wizard must learn to control his abilities, lest they destroy him.
>>
>>25493099
>I don't understand why being a virgin is a problem
>>
>ine of the least masculine men
There's your problem
>>
>>25493018
How many more replies do you want?
I'm kind of saving them for actual good threads; I would sell my mother but only for a ridiculously large sum of money.
>>
>>25493139

It's only a problem if you're obsessed with sex and/or teenaged. You have or should have friends for human interaction and you can always jerk off or buy sex toys.
>>
>>25493220
>friends
Hold on there amigo.
>>
>>25493220
>I am continuing to show that I do not understand the problem
>>
Link? I-I have to see what those barbarians did to our brother.
>>
>>25493269

>I'm continuing to vaguely talk about some problem but avoid actually stating what the problem is
>>
>>25493269
there is no problem. are you literally mentally challenged?
>>
i mean at 25 or older you may as well just get it over with using a prostitute

>tfw would have done this by now but whores are illegal in ameristan and im paranoid about getting caught
wakemeup.jpg
>>
>>25493859
Go to Vegas.
>>
https://www.reddit.com/r/SRSMen/comments/3oc2xj/its_finally_happened_im_a_40_year_old_virgin/ link for the lazy
>>
Can we stop dignifying fucktards? If a fucktard says something here, call him a fucktard and move on with your day. Too many threads have been derailed by people arguing with fucktards.
>>
>>25493859
If you're a virgin past the age of 25 the thing you're really lacking in your life is love, not sex.

Sex becomes less important after a while.
>>
>>25493796
>>25493658
Fine.
People don't care about being virgins because they're desperate for sex. You could be equally desperate for sex while being a non-virgin, the virginity isn't the issue in that case.
The problem with virginity is not having taken part in something that almost everyone else your age has done. Everyone else can achieve this, some of them seemingly effortlessly, but you can't even manage it once. Sex is a source of validation - by having sex with you, a woman has essentially said that you are attractive and socially capable enough to meet her standards. When someone is a virgin past 20 or so, it raises a lot of red flags in others - there must be something wrong with them if they can't pass this test.
Hiring a hooker doesn't solve this problem. You have bypassed the 'test' and got sexual release, but in the eyes of society you still haven't actually been judged as acceptable.

Also, although 'virgin' is used a lot, and that relates only to sex, most robots want intimacy and a relationship as well. Sex with a hooker is not nearly as good as sex with a girl you love.
>>
>>25493924
Fuck man, this subreddit is cancer. Just saw a guy get owned in the comments for suggesting that the OP should be more masculine if he wants to get sex from women.
>>
>>25494078
Truthfully it all's in your head and your own sense of identity. Most of the people you come across in life are focused on their own problems and don't even know you're a virgin unless you tell them.
>>
>>25494257
Reddit is a hugbox for limpwristed betas and slutty feminazis?

>Shocker!
>>
>>25494425
It's a shocker to me because I don't go to reddit, faggot-fuck.
>>
>>25494078

That's not a problem though. That's just people with issues/disorders/whatever not meshing with others.
>>
>>25493859
Lol, not knowing they're legal in Nevada.
>>
Lol. This place man. They really do ape 4chan.
>>
He's not a robot..

He's a freak
>>
>>25494510
Cringe is a witchhunt on reddit. It lost it's meaning almost completely.
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.