[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Middle Eastern women are one of the most beautiful in the world,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: 1449457073585.jpg (57 KB, 1128x960) Image search: [Google]
1449457073585.jpg
57 KB, 1128x960
Middle Eastern women are one of the most beautiful in the world, and they appreciate the heritage of their people and their civilization. They become wives that make true men out their husbands, pushing them to rise to their responsibilities to their way of life. Why haven't you wifed one yet?
>>
>>25492719
>they appreciate the heritage of their people and their civilization.

confirmed for retarded.
>>
>>25492719
Fuck off cumskin
Brown women for brown men only
>>
File: 1444675082940.jpg (116 KB, 700x466) Image search: [Google]
1444675082940.jpg
116 KB, 700x466
This line of thinking is now permanently stored somewhere in your memory. if you ever see this picture of a woman again, you will think of this topic. will you think of the argument made here when this topic of conversation is brought up again, and your mild noncommital response? Will you see total escape to a foreign way of life as the solution for all of your worldly ills, your loneliness and insecurity?
>>
jews pls go
oc
>>
>>25492719

>those lips
>for anything other than chad's genitals
>>
>>25492719
>and they appreciate the heritage of their people and their civilization.
I'm not middle eastern.
>>
I'm not a mudslime. They won't risk getting honor killed by their family for dating a kafir like me.
>>
Arab women (excluding Phoenician qts) are ugly and inbred as fuck. Persian women are hot beyond all comprehension though.
>>
File: pepe.jpg (39 KB, 575x556) Image search: [Google]
pepe.jpg
39 KB, 575x556
Half middle eastern and OP is just not true. I know plenty of middle eastern girls back home and here as well.

Why do robots all have some weird fantasy about women from other cultures being different? They won't dedicate their life to you unless you're rich, this is 2016 senpai.
>>
shut the fuck up. all women are the same except for the Scandinavian Woman, and even then She is easily corrupted by muhwesternizationbogeyman so fuck off with this middle eastern shit.

middle eastern women are huge whores as it is. if you abuse or treat her in a way she doesn't like, she'll contact her seven brothers Ackmed Mahmud Mohamed and so on to come assassinate you or just straight up ALLAHU AKBAR your greasy ass.
>>
>>25493207
can you confirm that Persian women are all qt as fuck while Arabic women are all inbred, ugly whores?
>>
>>25493221
Why would you abuse your qtp2t middle eastern gf? Sounds like you'd deserve getting beaten up by her entire extended family of Mohamads senpai.
>>
>>25493253
I'm actually half persian. I can't really compare them to Arabic women but Persians are very qt. I've been to Tehran and the smaller towns as well.

Their face structure and eye shape is very qt, they also tend to be thin. The problem is they age very, very fast.
>>
>>25493207
>this is 2016

The year doesn't truly kick off untill someone points out what year it is unironically. Thank you.
>>
>>25492719
>they appreciate the heritage of their people and their civilization.

No thanks. Taking pride in something you literally had nothing to do with and are only connected to because of circumstance is one of the most retarded out-of-date customs humanity still clings to. Which is beyond sad.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.