[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is the most traumatizing event in your life?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 9
File: 1451654721571.jpg (41 KB, 600x567) Image search: [Google]
1451654721571.jpg
41 KB, 600x567
What is the most traumatizing event in your life?
>>
parents were late in coming home so i went to bed, woke up to get a call from their friends that they died in a car crash
>>
File: pepe.jpg (67 KB, 797x957) Image search: [Google]
pepe.jpg
67 KB, 797x957
>>25492214
being told my waifu is shit
>>
File: 1445920748493.jpg (66 KB, 1228x913) Image search: [Google]
1445920748493.jpg
66 KB, 1228x913
my cousin almost docked in my pooper when I was 10
>>
I had my dad's baby when I was 13 years old.
>>
File: 1405817437136.gif (170 KB, 500x700) Image search: [Google]
1405817437136.gif
170 KB, 500x700
When I had tapeworm and I had to chop own my shit up and send it back to the doctors.

It smelled like death.
>>
In middle school changing room. Getting beaten up and thrown into girls changing room wearing just my underwear. And all the girls would laugh at me like maniacs and shout insults about how small my dick is(I wasn't naked but still) and how ugly I am etc. This happened few times. I actually got caught one time and the girls all sided with Chads who threw me there and told the teacher that I'm being a pervert and I got into trouble. Ten years from that and I've never asked a girl out. Whenever I think about doing it, I hear the laughs and see their grimaces and pointing fingers.

Pretty tame I know. I'm just a fucking pussy, I was just never really close to dying. Except when a tractor overturned on me and I almost got crushed underneath, or maybe that one time when one of my friends got hit in a head with a piece of wood that had a nail in it and he almost died and we had to explain to his parents. That was kinda tense.
>>
ive been on experimental meds as a kid, the first and only girl ive ever loved died in a car accident and my mom bailed on me and my brother when i was 15
>>
seeing my dad wheeled out the room by nurses to the operating room
>Be strong son I love you
get a call later that night
>Dads going to die
>at his bed side for 16 hours straight completely numb and crying
>dad is unconcious the whole time
>dad dies while im holding his hand
fuck cancer
>>
>>25492214
I've not had a traumatising event happen in my life.

If you threw me in a room with the most boring people in the world, I'd be the dull one.

I one day hope that something terrible happens. A terror attack, a natural disaster, a massacre, anything. I just want one thing to happen to or near me.

If you don't take 'nothing' for an answer OP, the most traumatic thing that's happened to me was that I had to send a camera lens back to the manufacturer because it had a defect. They didn't even make it that hard to do either.
>>
When my little sister accused me of touching her

Little lying sack of shit
>>
>>25492214
Being born. This place fucking sucks.
>>
>>25492214
I'd say my mom and dad fighted a lot when i was little.By fighting i mean my mom broke a glass on my dad's head and my dad almost choked her to death,all happened when i was around 9-10 y/o .

Mom also stabbed me from my arm,it took scars to heal for about 2 years, i was 13 at the time.
>>
File: 1422068459147.jpg (72 KB, 709x765) Image search: [Google]
1422068459147.jpg
72 KB, 709x765
My birth desu
>>
File: uhoh.png (10 KB, 399x486) Image search: [Google]
uhoh.png
10 KB, 399x486
>>25492314
got what you deserved, stacy
>>
File: merme.jpg (7 KB, 200x209) Image search: [Google]
merme.jpg
7 KB, 200x209
Family problems and being molested at an early age

>tfw its all my fault

fuck people in general, man
>>
getting a gf desu
>>
>>25492214
When my oneitis ghosted me desu
>>
>>25492214
My mother tried to commit suicide twice and I had to stop her twice
>>
>>25493029
I know that feel, friend
same poster as >>25494472
>>
File: danielnorgren.jpg (76 KB, 512x300) Image search: [Google]
danielnorgren.jpg
76 KB, 512x300
>>25492214
Lots of things have fucked me up. One of the worst, even though how ridiculous it sounds, was my sister's crying rant. She told me I was just like our dad, who is severely depressed and barely a shell of what he used to be. She kept on going, telling me how worthless I am, and how I am going to die alone in misery.

Thanks sis
>>
Got caught and politely held prisoner for about a week by rebels. Overall it wasn't so bad, but at the time I was worried I was going to die.
>>
>telling a friend I'm a KHV
21 here mate. I know he already told his mother. I'm fucking scared he might tell it more people. Even though he is a very good friend. But he often can't keep things for himself.
All my other friends and people I know don't think of me as a virgin. Not the slightest. They all think I have sex casually. Even my family.
Maybe this sounds stupid, but I'm fucking paranoid he might tell people.
>>
>>25492214
>Death of my father at 12
>My Mum and Stepdad told me my real dad never loved me to get at me
>First person I ever loved cheated on me and then laughed in my face
>Someone threatened me with a knife

Another thing that I always remember. My Dad was a deadbeat who abused drugs including heroin, I just seen him on weekends as my Mum seperated from him when I was a baby.

When he needed serious help, he told social services he did drugs around me and I was at risk and my mum didn't care so they'd put him in a good rehab for free. Most of what he said wasn't true and my Mum had no idea that he was such a druggie until child services came knocking on our door.

I never seen her scream at someone the way she screamed at him, afterwards and I thought Id never see him again.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.