[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's your excuse for not dressing like Chad? You may
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (119 KB, 612x612) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
119 KB, 612x612
What's your excuse for not dressing like Chad?

You may not have great facial aesthetics or a chiseled physique, but you can always control how you dress.
>>
I'm a normie college student, I usually wear a lot of athletic/sports clothing, I don't think I could afford to dress like Chad and I'd look out of place in the dorms.
>>
lipstick on a pig desu
>>
Without having great facial aesthetics and chiseled physique you will always look like a clown. Thing that can be changed don't matter much to your life. If they did, they couldn't be changed.
>>
>>25492199
All those guys look like faggot robo turbo queers without souls
>>
Got any coke bro?
>>
File: real colors.jpg (754 KB, 1500x1317) Image search: [Google]
real colors.jpg
754 KB, 1500x1317
>Pictures of frat bros
>They're known to be douches
>Everyone from the local cops to store owners to bar people in my college town hate them
>If they didn't have money to hide behind they wouldn't be able to get by, nor would they lure in any pussy

I'm not of the frat tribe, why would I wear their colors? I'm not a Monarch, and not about to be a Viceroy.
>>
>>25492199

That's not how clothes work.

They're made for a specific body type.

I'm 6 foot 3 175lbs and almost nothing fits me because my shoulders are broad, I'm not a manlet, and apparently everyone else my height is obese.

Only about 5-10% of what's in a clothing store remotely fit me.

If I were 6 feet tall and had smaller shoulders, that percentage would be about 60%.

It's kinda shitty that only basketball clothes fit me since I don't go around playing pickup all day.
>>
>>25492199
too flamboyant
>>
White t-shirts and Levis look radically different depending on who is wearing them.

Point being; clothes don't make the chad.
>>
>>25492199
What the fuck are they wearing?! That looks hideous. Why would they even consider dressing like that, let alone actually leaving the house in that condition.
>>
File: PatricianClothing.png (45 KB, 244x620) Image search: [Google]
PatricianClothing.png
45 KB, 244x620
It looks retarded.

Seriously though, looks dumb and uncomfortable.
>>
>>25492432
i have no idea what you're talking about, im 6'3 about 195 lbs and ive never had any problems finding clothes
>>
First of all
>Frat Boys
>Chad

Pick one.

Secondly my skin is medium brown. Wearing dark clothing de-emphasizes my skin tone, wearing bright clothing causes me to look exotic. Frat boys don't look exotic no matter what they do, but their whiteness is always in play and they cannot emphasize or de-emphasize it. I'm a chameleon, not a butterfly.
>>
>>25492796

A sandnigger is what you are.
>>
>>25492935

>me
>sandnigger

Hardly, though I could possibly play a Lebanese if I wanted to.
>>
File: ohyou.jpg (46 KB, 599x446) Image search: [Google]
ohyou.jpg
46 KB, 599x446
Tbqhwy, indigenous Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, and far Eastern clothing is way better than what the fucking steppe hoards brought us. Robes, cloaks, togas, etc. look so fucking comfy.
>>
>>25492199
None of these faggots look like Chad. They look like pricks that hide behind daddy's money. The fuck out of here with this nonsense.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.