[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I just got the results back from college about whether or not
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: japan_night_09.jpg (529 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
japan_night_09.jpg
529 KB, 1000x1000
I just got the results back from college about whether or not i'm still eligible for financial aid.
I lost it all, my gpa was .3 pts away from passing me. Now I'm fucked and I already registered for my next semester. My total is $1,928, I had $10k in financial aid. I also have a really fucking low paying job.

Any ideas to make money quick or should i just dropout?
>>
>>25491839
rob and steal my nigga, rob and steal
people literally carry money around all the time, just take it from them
>but that's mine!
and now it's mine, normie
>>
>>25491839
Robbing a bank is pretty easy. You don't even need to shoot anybody these days, just slip the teller a note saying you're robbing the place and that you won't kill anyone unless they put a dye pack in.
And then you just drive away. Of course you've got to make sure the bank is really far away so it's harder for them to track you down afterward.
>>
>>25491839
wardrobe agriculture. stagger a 5 plant crop so you have decent money coming in each month. sell in weights no lower than an oz, ideally find some guy to supply regularly. get fit at home too. tell nobody about your little nefarious business
>>
>>25492913
This.
Also, be sure to keep up your shitty job as a legitimate source of income. Save it and pay tuition with it. Pay all bills and food in cash, and tuck savings under mattress or buy metals or something
>>
>>25491839

damn your third world shithole of a country sucks. here in nz uni is basically free. the government subsidizes the cost and we only pay like 1/4 of the total cost.

further, the student loan is interest free and you are not forced to pay it by a certain date.
>>
im in the same boat OP
>need to pay $1150 by the 15th
>literally $0 to my name
>>
>>25491839
Talk them into allowing you to take a gap year. You can find a job meanwhile and start making money to pay your tuition. I was close to being in the same situation. Try contacting them face-to-face, it usually works better.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.