[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who /completefuckingdegenerate/ here? Currently riding an afterglow
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 1451081904175.jpg (131 KB, 675x559) Image search: [Google]
1451081904175.jpg
131 KB, 675x559
Who /completefuckingdegenerate/ here? Currently riding an afterglow from 945mg of dxm I took last night. Wew I wanna die
>>
>>25490997
You are dead anon.
>>
Black out on Xans NYE

Living on this planet without drugs is torture.
>>
>>25491041
I very well could be, I'm still beyond fucked up and it's been 12 hours.

>>25491053
It's just really boring without any. Can't understand straight edge people.
>>
>>25490997
please tell me you have weed to boost that afterglow... And I'll be happy.
>>
Last night I got drunk and stoned at the same time. Might not seem like a lot to some of the more hardened degenerates, but to me it was a big deal. Only the second time I'd ever gotten drunk, and the first time I'd just had two beers. Last night I had half of a (small) bottle of rum.
It was pretty underwhelming, the alcohol, which is why I had to get stoned too.
>>
File: 1451086349405.jpg (50 KB, 334x332) Image search: [Google]
1451086349405.jpg
50 KB, 334x332
>>25490997

gelcaps or sizzurp?

on dec 28th i took 500mg, 1.5 bottles. i stick to once a month, so on the 28th of this month i'll take 700
>>
>>25492863
Go for a full gram. You won't regret it.
>>
>>25492831
>It was overwhelming

But, Did you like it?
>>
>>25493128
Under. Underwhelming, anon. It just gave me a warm tingling sensation and made me stumble around all sloppy and slur my words. It was just like xanax, but unlike xanax it didn't get better in combination with weed, the weed high just kinda stacked on top of it rather than blending with it.
The last time I got drunk I actually felt emotions, which is what I was going for, but that didn't happen last night.
Maybe there's a difference between beer drunk and rum drunk. Or maybe it's because the first time I was in a bar and that's what made the difference.
Either way I didn't get what I wanted out of it, I couldn't repeat the intensity of emotions that happened the first time.
>>
>>25492863
I did gelcaps. The syrup isn't too good on the kidneys
>>
>>25492773
No weed sadly, just been lying in bed all day listening to Tycho
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.