[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone else here just doesn't have any idea whether you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
File: 1442117456432.jpg (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1442117456432.jpg
1 MB, 1920x1080
Anyone else here just doesn't have any idea whether you are ugly or at least average looking ?

It fucking sucks since I have no idea which girls league to go for.
I wanted to ask 2 girls out but pussied out because I dont know whether they are nice to me out of pity or they're really are into me.

Had a gf long time ago, not virgin anymore, been called handsome but also been called ugly several times and look real bad on photos.
I mostly look good in mirrors but I'm just afraid it's my brain got used to my face....
>just post your photo bro
not doing that. too afraid i'll end up being meme'd
>>
>>25490690
Same boat senpai
I guess my own estimate is 5/10?
Mostly the fat indian girls liked me in hs...
>>
>>25490738
I consider myself 4/10 hoping to be at least 5 really.
>>
>>25490738
eh so it's just us two ? thought this is pretty common problem
>>
>chubby face
>bushy eyebrows
>have to grow a beard because i just break out constantly.

I think i'd be pretty good looking if I dropped 30 pounds.
>>
>>25490690
I post on reddit /amiugly/
>yes im a faggot
I got rated 6/10 a couple of times
so my confidence is kind of better
"kind of"
>>
>>25491895
thanks didnt know about the subreddit since i dont go on reddit. But i wont post there eh. I guess ill just stay insecure
>>
>Tfw look like a combination between a renaissance woman from a painting and a roman goddes statue
>Tfw every woman tells me so and tells me that they're jealous
>Tfw never asked out before
>Tfw Born in the wrong age
>Tfw I could have had it all
>>
>>25492003
trust me

you see way worse looking people
>>
I'm about 4/10 myself. If I lost weight I might bump up to a 5, maybe even a 6 if I also added some muscle mass and corrected my posture.
>>
>>25492041
>Tfw every woman tells me so and tells me that they're jealous

Women don't tell the truth about other women. They are lying both to make you feel better and in order to make sure you don't change and they can look better in comparison.
>>
Yeah, I have no idea what mine is desu. Some nice looking girls will smile at me or tell me that I am smart, so I figure I must be a 6/10 or so in someone's book. Either that or is cruel joke.
>>
>>25492003
I recommend it, I posted there 3 years ago and had my first romantic interest ever irl only a few weeks after following their pointers.
>>
>>25492923
>their pointers
What do you mean, like they told you how to improve your appearance?
>>
>>25492960
Yeah, I think I asked specifically for advice in the post. For me the main response I got was that I was really insecure with my smile so I smiled this weird closed mouth smile. They told me to smile with my teeth and a few weeks later at a school gathering I met someone who said they fell for my smile.
>>
>>25492041
Post pic, stop teasing us for God's sake
>>
I know perfectly where I stand. I'm the "But you don't look THAT bad" guy. Which I think means about 3/10.
>>
here's a protip: if you don't know how attractive you are, you're a 4-6

any higher or lower and you just know
>>
>>25493212
this. I know im not higher than 6 but still being 5 and being 3 is a huge difference
>>
>>25490690
>Had a gf long time ago, not virgin anymore, been called handsome but also been called ugly several times and look real bad on photos.
>I mostly look good in mirrors but I'm just afraid it's my brain got used to my face
I've had this exact experience. I've had enough girls be attracted to me to know I can't be ugly, but I also get the impression that other girls are repulsed by me.

What really sorted it out for me was getting Tinder. I've had plenty of matches on there, and they don't need to worry about my feelings or anything when swiping, so I know they're probably more genuine than people in real life. I must be reasonably attractive, or I wouldn't have the matches.
>>
>>25494184
Opposite 4 me, I've had multiple girls irl think I'm attractive; then I go on tinder and only match with a whale every 300 or so blind swipes
>>
>>25494184
> I also get the impression that other girls are repulsed by me.
yeah i do know that feel
>>
I'm pretty sure I'm ugly but I don't know if it's that or my ugly personality that's repelling women
>>
File: sai.jpg (84 KB, 600x446) Image search: [Google]
sai.jpg
84 KB, 600x446
>>25491895
>do this
>they confirm that I am in fact ugly
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.