[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why don't you guys just do steroids and HGH? Most of you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
Why don't you guys just do steroids and HGH? Most of you want to kill yourselves anyway so what's possible heart disease in your 50s and 60s matter?
>>
>>25490688
Roid muscles look awful compared to natural aesthetic. Also suicide > painful heart attack.
>>
>>25490720
you're not going to look like Ronnie Coleman or Arnold unless you try, just kill yourself when you start going into cardiac arrest.
>>
>>25490688
i am afraid of needles and i tried oral stuff -- ostarine, lgd, and yk-11 -- and the results were underwhelming
>>
>why don't you just buy expensive illegal drugs off shady Chinese sellers on the darknet (most of which are scammers) which have very little chances of making it past customs
>>
>>25490688
No money, simple as that. I lift without roids, though. Also no reliable contacts to buy from anymore.
>>
>>25491514
I think you're underestimating the ease of acquiring steroids.
>>
afraid of ruining my natural test levels

im 18
>>
>>25491639
This

Trying to make friends with the gym bros in order to get contact to their supplier. Almost there, I'm viewed as a regular now and one admitted to me he was on them last month
>tfw just a matter of time before I engage in gainz hacks
>>
>>25491639
Human grade steroids are pretty hard to get and extremely expensive. Especially growth hormone.

Like a standard 200mg test shot is like 30$ on the sites I visited.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.