[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>start thinking I might have a chance with a girl >realize
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: 1449957298209.png (657 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
1449957298209.png
657 KB, 633x758
>start thinking I might have a chance with a girl
>realize everyone finds me ugly because acne

Acne is the absolute worst, everyone thinks you're dirty and ugly and there's nothing you can do about it. Even manlets have it better. I'm on heavy meds and drinking only water and eating healthy and it has no effect at all.
>>
>>25490436
iktf
acne fucking sucks
been visiting derm for 8 years no improvement. just huge fucking scars and cysts
>>
>>25490436
>>25491038
Just wash your faces, greasy fucks.
Jesus Christ.
>>
>>25491058
b8. dont even reply
>>
>>25490436
Have you or are you taking accutane? If not get on that shit asap. Antibiotics don't do shit, no other pill works besides accutane. I am not shilling, just telling you that you have pretty much one option if you actually want to see an improvement.

Once you have taken that and gotten marginally better you can use retin-a to maintain decent skin and reduce redness from scarring. All of this is coming from experience, I feel for you OP. Acne ruins lives.
>>
i don't even want to look people in the eye because of it

kill me please
>>
>>25491187
this is true. DONT listen to any shitty advice on acne.org or other shit bro science. Sure avoiding dairy can help but that's rarely the case. Accutane is the only cure. Also try benzoyl peroxide if you havent.
But yeh this isnt advice on acne thread.

Im so scared getting close to people faces because of my shit tier skin.
>>
>>25491256
>>25491187

I know this isn't a acne advice thread but one last thing I need to mention is to keep your skin moisturized. You would think that it would cause more acne, but if you get a decent face lotion (Cera Ve, Cetaphil) you will see massive gains after a few weeks.

btw no acne =/= gf ;_;
>>
White neon light = complete nightmare if you have ance scars or acne
>>
>>25490436
Deal with it, faggot.
Not your choice. so why even bother.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.