[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I swear to god anytime I talk to a girl they just respond with
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 98
Thread images: 17
File: Untitled.jpg (113 KB, 944x868) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
113 KB, 944x868
I swear to god anytime I talk to a girl they just respond with one liners like they don't give a shit about talking to me.

I always have to ask questions constantly to keep the conversation going. This happens every goddam time I talk to a girl. Please give me some pointers or something. What do I have to ask them about shopping or some bullshit that they are actually interested in? What the hell do I do?
>>
Why are you conducting an interview on a girl you don't know?
>>
>>25490406
fuckin this, I laughed pretty hard at your pic OP
>>
>>25490392
maybe they are more socially autistic than you and can't hold a conversation with a guy unless he's constantly talking to her, because she could just tell you to fuck off, and she doesn't, so obviously something is wrong with her.
>>
Women are fucking retarded, so when they only give you a small piece of information to work with you really have to go all out and try to steer them to ask you something, if you don't it's just literally what you see in your picture, just a barrage of asking questions.

She could have asked what you were up to over the christmas period and threw you a bone, but ohh noo.
>>
>>25490392
This >>25490406
TELL her. Don't ask. Be like. Awwww shieeet nigg I was just there it was tizzight. I got so white girl wasted ya hurrrrr
>>
>>25490392
why do you have the skyrim logo as ur pic senpai?
>>
Try not having an edgy as fuck avatar pic. You're supposed to have YOUR PICTURE as your profile pic.
>>
>>25490448
It has to get pretty fucking bad before a girl actually tells you to fuck off
>>
>>25490392
>>25490406
>>25490445
>>25490448
>>25490478
>>25490478
>>25490508
>>25490512
>>25490513
>>25490522
>doesnt use his own pic
>fucking interviews her question after question
>hurr durr fuck women am i rite

9/10 troll OP
>>
File: Untitled1.jpg (104 KB, 896x938) Image search: [Google]
Untitled1.jpg
104 KB, 896x938
Here we go again
"the matrix is amazing"

Ok.... and what is amazing about it? What the fuck was your favorite part? How the fuck am I suppose to respond to this.
>>
>>25490548
>>25490513
>>25490512

Btw I use my own picture I'm just blocking it from you guys so you don't judge me.

I'm sensitive about my looks.
>>
>>25490392
I'd love to say all women are boring and expect you to do everything but I have encountered some girls who can actually start & hold a conversation...Mostly because I can't, I guess.

Must be rare..
>>
>>25490533
>goes to google and uses some random guys picture
>makes statement after statement
no longer a troll according to you.

Jesus this place is fucking cancer
>>
>>25490567
Come on, post the face pic. You're allowed to censor the eyes and the background
>>
>>25490548

It's not like you said anything with substance either.

>I think The Matrix is my favorite

Okay? What about it makes it your favorite? Why is your favorite so bland and plebeian?
>>
>>25490548
>babbys 1st dating experience and he fell for the woman are equal me me
wew lad thinking that women are going to reciprocate to your uninteresting ass is the real laff of 2016
>>
>>25490617
Hey not true, I linked a trailer of Dark City, and said I watched a ton of dystopian movies as well.
>>
>>25490548
been meaning to see Dark City as well actually, thanks for reminding me

also you're bad at conversation
>>
>like they don't give a shit about talking to me.
They don't, they have literally dozens of other guys trying to get into their pants.
>>
>>25490548
>dyed hair
>black lips
Red flaaags
>>
>>25490650
How would you go about the conversation sir?
>>
lol you cant even say anything. you are boring af. like somone else said you are basically conducting an interview, you got no game son
>>
>>25490724
Give me some pointers for fuck sake.
>>
>>25490643
Are there any other good dystopian movies besides Dark City, 1984 and maybe Equilibrium? I heard Gattaca is good but someone spoiled it for me and i can't watch spoiled movies. If you say Brazil i will slap you in the face, that movie is overrated garbage.
>>
>>25490724
there is no such thing as game, chads simply start talking about sex and say shit like "ayy bby u wanna have some fuq?" and that's all there is to it if the guy is hot the girl is like sure and if he isn't she goes full feminism mode "hurr stop objectifying women as sex objects" etc shit
>>
>>25490763
I was going to say Brazil, but yeah there are tons of dystopian movies.

Blade Runner is good, Gamer is not bad actually, Scanner Darkly is one of my favorite.

Bout to watch Radio Free Albemuth. Ill let you know if its any good.
>>
>>25490850
Ah yeah, i have seen those three, Scanner Darkly was really great. Gamer was kinda cringe at times but definitely better than what i expected. Blade Runner is probably the best movie ever for me even though i barely remember anything because each time i saw it i was stoned out of my mind. I need to find some weed and watch it again.
>>
>normalcunts insulting each others social skills
Fuck this thread
>>
>>25490810

This

If you don't believe what he said is 100% true, observe the next thread where somebody makes a fake Chad OKC account. He can go off on a rant about the Jewish conspiracy and call her a stupid cunt to her face and she will still want his dick. What you say does not matter one bit, her reaction is determined by whether or not your appearance makes her vagina tingle.
>>
>>25490548
I don't blame you. Okcupid has the most normalfag women in the world. They call themselves nerds and shutins when really its just a facade. They just like whatever is popular, such as:
>Favorite movie: Avengers
>Favorite book: harry potter
>Favorite TV show: breaking bad
>Favorite music: everything

Most of these women are vapid
>>
>OP is just trying to make conversation
>women just can't be bothered to say anything
>wow op you suck at small talk!

meanwhile no one actually gives him any pointers or advice
>>
>>25490392
what are you, twelve? talk about things. give a shit. current events. geopolitics. climate change.

or find someone who's cool with netflix and chill and you being a manchild piece of garbage.

they'll let anyone into a public park these days.
>>
File: 1269160713547.png (69 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
1269160713547.png
69 KB, 1600x1200
>>25491166
You're not serious are you?
>>
>>25491166
>Talk to her about climate change
This is why people should never go to /r9k/ for advice
>>
>>25490392
The woman I used to be in love with always responded in more detail than myself. She has much better memory than me.
>>
>>25491166
you think women actually care about any of that shit?

excuse me ma'am what are your current thoughts on geopolitics? what about climate change?
>>
>>25490392
I've been running into the same issue as you, OP. I figured the same things the anons in this thread are saying, that it's basically just an interview.

Some girls don't contribute much to conversation-- when I delved deeper I learned a few things:
>Either A, they aren't interesting. I'd ask if they had hobbies or interests, they would say no.
>B, the most likely, they just weren't attracted to me. Probably same issue in your case, when girls have dozens of other dudes trying to fuck them, why put any effort into any one individual guy? Statistically speaking they don't actually have to. Or, they don't even want to engage with you and instead of saying so they just respond thinking you'll go away if they don't contribute to the conversation (then they ghost you when you don't)

When a girl is interested, she'll make it known. Furthest I got was with a girl that actually cared enough to ask ME questions. I took this as a good sign and asked her out.

Of course, she stopped responding even after I confirmed it was her number. Probably found someone better looking.
>>
>>25491166
>current events. geopolitics. climate change.

that's way too serious for a casual conversation with some random okcupid girl
>>
File: 1450024463140.jpg (82 KB, 500x599) Image search: [Google]
1450024463140.jpg
82 KB, 500x599
Getting online girls is incredibly easy........ heck i nornally just go on omegle and get girls to strip for me, irl relationships are the challenging thing
>>
>>25491219
don't take my advice.

in my mind, i'm trying to drive people who don't give a shit away.

the reality is i'm probably never going to live up to the idealized delusion i have of myself.

anyways, you do it to shit on stupid people, as a way to bond. one day i realized i am one of the stupid people and here i am.
>>
>>25490392
Here's what you're doing wrong: you're asking her questions like an interrogator. The problem is that the questions aren't even interesting, they are just run of the mill. Ask intriguing questions that get them to fantasize and imagine scenarios. Also, you need to establish a relation between yourself and the said woman.

For instance, "I was on vacation. My family decided they wanted to spend Christmas somewhere warm so we went to Florida and the Bahamas." If anything similar happened to you at any point, inject that as long as it's relevant. Like, "Nice. My family did the same thing a few summers ago. Except we went to ____. Overall it was _____." You get the point. Just relate with them. I'm not even trying to make a jab at you, but you sound like a robot.

>inb4 r9k reference in response to me calling him a robot
>>
Women put next to no info on their profiles which makes starting a conversation difficult.

Even the ones with interesting profiles who message you back only do so with limited answers.

I know it's fun to knitpick OP but I actually feel for him. Online dating is hard.
>>
>>25491493
Then get playful with them. If they seem disinterested, cease communication. Just stop giving them validation. End of story.
>>
Online dating just opens up a whole new world of people who are disinterested in me.
>>
File: 1449968193373.jpg (30 KB, 286x300) Image search: [Google]
1449968193373.jpg
30 KB, 286x300
Idk most girls just ask me questions,ect i dont really have to try desu
>>
>>25491166

Autist telling another autist how to talk to a girl

LMAOOOOOING @ your life familia
>>
>>25491486
>Here's what you're doing wrong: you're asking her questions like an interrogator
That is how conversations work.

- You ask something, they respond.
- If they respond with something that could start a conversation, then you start talking about that. If not, ask another question.

How else are you meant to start a conversation WITHOUT asking a question?
>>
>>25491493

Why do you think some people leave their profile almost entirely blank?
>>
>>25491670

I think as long as women put pictures on their profile they get messaged. Little the only thing that deters men is a lack of pictures. Serial online daters have become so institutionalized that they put up a few selfies and let the thirsty betas do the rest of the work.

I'm a beta, but i'm not thirsty enough to message a women with no profile content.
>>
>>25491590
>implying
Interrogating a person is not how a fucking conversation works Autismo. Jesus, some of you guys are helpless.
>>
I'm pretty sure that they did a test that showed something like the average woman gets around 20 to 30 times as many messages than the average guy.

They don't respond in detail because they can literally choose between you and 50-100 other men all asking the same questions based on her bland or empty as fuck profile, she just picks the most attractive and rolls with that.
>>
>>25491800
>asking someone some basic questions like "how are you?" and "what are you doing?" is autistic
Guess you also think saying hello and goodbye is autistic, right?
>>
>>25491814

One of the single girls in work set up a dating profile because she overhead me and another beta talking about our online dating adventures.

By the end of the day she had been messaged 40 times. She is an objective 6/10 who is pretty but short and fat. Doesnt matter, the thirst is real.
>>
I remember being on a dating site for a short period in my early 20s. But in this case I was on the other side being asked questions without having any idea how to extend the convo because autism. I remember being confused, wondering what I was supposed to write. The two guys who wrote me jumped ship fairly quickly
>>
File: 1451823511008.gif (487 KB, 381x268) Image search: [Google]
1451823511008.gif
487 KB, 381x268
>>25491889
>continually ignoring the word "interrogating" / "interrogation"
>>
File: 1434242388577.jpg (518 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1434242388577.jpg
518 KB, 900x900
>>25490392
yo OP.
Everyone here will tell you it's because 'you're boring' or 'you aren't trying hard enough'. I can tell you from experience that that's not the problem at all. The problem is really that you two don't have the same conversational style and (for whatever reason) you don't know how to adjust yours to hers.

You're right about one thing,you will have to do all the work when talking. Most women are sheltered like kids and since men are the expendable gender and our culture has evolved the way it has, you have to bring the game to them most of the time.

So how do you know her conversational style? You can't, you arent a mind reader. You pick up on hints and base it on the experience that you've gotten and that may help your chances a little cuz flirting Is all about saying the right thing at the right time.

Dating is a numbers game. They are increasingly rare, but there are some women who will be able to hold a conversation and I bet some that can even hold a conversation with you. so move on.
>>
File: 15895690.jpg (1 MB, 1011x1600) Image search: [Google]
15895690.jpg
1 MB, 1011x1600
I tried OKC for a while but quit when I realized every woman there was a high maintenance bitch obsessed with wanderlust.

Are there any other good dating websites?
>>
File: 1301186278666.jpg (12 KB, 300x244) Image search: [Google]
1301186278666.jpg
12 KB, 300x244
>>25492063
>it's interrogation to ask questions like that
>>
>>25492176

I'm surprised that OKC is so popular on r9k

I use plenty of fish. Gotten laid a few times.
>>
File: looks-v-personality.png (20 KB, 432x330) Image search: [Google]
looks-v-personality.png
20 KB, 432x330
>>25492093
posting some stats from okc to affirm my beliefs.

First looks roughly corresponding with perceived personality.
>>
>>25492176
>Are there any other good dating websites?
Nope.

Internet dating is for fatties, single mothers, and sluts looking for a digital harem of Chads.
>>
File: interests-chart.png (13 KB, 438x450) Image search: [Google]
interests-chart.png
13 KB, 438x450
>>25492237
second. mutual niche interests can be very important
>>
File: Female-Messaging-Curve.png (13 KB, 381x313) Image search: [Google]
Female-Messaging-Curve.png
13 KB, 381x313
>>25492252
third. Women consistently rate men as being less attractive than they unobjectively are, but still flirt with said men anyway.
>>
File: compliments-chart.png (10 KB, 432x393) Image search: [Google]
compliments-chart.png
10 KB, 432x393
>>25492288
fourth. that women on these types of sites respond better to you pointing out commonalities in their profile than they do to compliments
>>
Youre boring, even as a guy i dont want to talk to you, and no doubt youre ugly you have nothing to offer any one.
>>
File: image.jpg (158 KB, 800x1203) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
158 KB, 800x1203
Women are placed on a pedestal while guys have to put all the effort. How many profiles do you see that say "won't respond to hi messages"

Wtf do you want me to do bitch?! Write you a fucking poem before I message you?

Go for girls that are 2 ratings lower than you, its the only way.
>>
>>25490392
HOW ABOUT YOU USE A PICTURE OF YOUR FACE ON A DATING WEBSITE YOU FUCKING MONGOLOID.
>>
>in same boat as OP
>sort of
>most girls don't respond at all
>they never even check out my profile
fuck okc
>>
>>25492775

>girl posts no info on her profile
>girl posts limited info like "i enjoy hanging out with friends, family and going to the movies"
>has the fucking gall to say she wont respond to hi messages because they are uninteresting.

I hate women, I wish I didnt want to fuck them so bad.
>>
File: 1446976834996.jpg (24 KB, 399x388) Image search: [Google]
1446976834996.jpg
24 KB, 399x388
>>25491101
>these favorites
>>
'Speaking' to girls on the internet.
Autismus maximus.
>>
>>25492252
>tfw no interests
fuck
>>
>>25490548
I recommend Dark City to anyone who claims they are a fan of sci-fi. Good shit.
>>
I talk to girls exactly like OP, it always turns into an interview. What do?
>>
File: UUpqwYg.jpg (25 KB, 403x277) Image search: [Google]
UUpqwYg.jpg
25 KB, 403x277
You don't understand just how many men the average woman talks to.

You are single solitary drop of rain in a thunderstorm, so either you surprise her by being super interesting or you fade into the crowd.

Tell her you're about to go masturbate in the shower and watch what happens.
>>
Online dating is shit and a waste of time for men unless you're really good looking.
>>
>>25490392
>>25490548

OP you need to steer the conversation, took me awhile to learn how to do it but with tinder/okc/whateverthefuckyouareusing nowadays its easy to learn with little risk. The sheer numbers of online dating is the benefit, but also the downfall because you are competing against a shitton of men. Literally all the girls, even the ugly ones, you can assume are getting a ton of messages. Fortunately for you most men actually suck dick at talking and send incredibly lame messages so unless a really hot guy sends this bitch a message at the right time you actually have a good chance if you know how to steer the conversation.

To steer the conversations you need to be a little playful, a little witty, and make statements that leave the girl room to respond, because you want the flow of the conversation to be about 1 response for 1 statement but also women will often throw out a few lame one line answers so don't sweat it and keep rolling with the punches.

When the 1st girl said was boarding a plane to Fort Lauderdale say "you sneak your coke vest through? I expected you were the miami vice type" or "Damn your not old enough to be in retirement! Get back to -insert your town-" or "your going down there to scam pensioners out of their retirement accounts? I have a few cons that have worked well for me in the past".

For the second one you could've said your actually on OKCupid because you trick girls into giving you their time or when she said the matrix is amazing you could have said "Now you seem like the type to swallow the blue pill" Its an accusation that she'll get all defensive about but it will lead to something way more interesting than whatever the fuck your talking about.

Say any old stupid thing, they don't have to be that witty or fun, just more interesting than the 10 other lonely saps shes talking too about why she picked her dumbass major or how she liked being a Chilis waitress. And if you fail? Who cares its online.
>>
>>25491166

I'll do this on Tinder and post results.
>>
>>25495960
Finally some good advice.

I'll try to be more witty in my responses. I just didnt want to look like a dick.
>>
>>25492252

no bitch i have ever conversed with has ever wanted to talk about physics, this is bullshit
>>
>>25490392
It's apparent you're boring her to tears, but I know where you're coming from.

Every girl I've spoken to online required 99% effort from me with a bland response from her end. If I'm lucky she'd be the one to initiate conversation the next day.
>>
>>25491166
nothing gets chicks wetter than geopolitical discussion
>>
>>25496118
think about this for a second OP. So what if you look like a dick? What's the worst she can do? stop messaging you? not the worst thing in the world, so don't be afraid of looking like a dick.

online dating is so much more a numbers game than real life, and you can approach so many more women without looking like a creep. stick at it, theres plenty more out there
>>
>>25495960
What this anon said OP.

Your interview-tier questions blow dick. I know the 40 year old virgin made it seem like just asking women questions about themselves will get you laid but in online dating it couldn't be farther from the truth. The only way you're gonna stand out is if you make her laugh or feel like she's having a unique conversation, and the only way to do that is to be dickish and sarcastic in most of your responses.

The most important thing is to have no fear and step over your boundaries often. The kinds of women that you find online fall in to two categories: whores and bored women. The latter category basically made an online profile for the sole purpose of passing away time, though they all secretly harbor infantile fantasies of finding a turboromantic chad online that whisks them away from their current existence. They'll respond to your questions usually, but they do so out of guilt for not wanting to just totally ignore you, so they can maintain their own self-image of being a good person (even though in their flawed worldview they end up leading people on instead of being fucking honest).

The former category will respond with leniency in the looks department, and is usually dumb enough to think that a guy acting cocky and funny in an online chat is a social chad, in which case there's a good chance that some of them will respond positively to your advances.

It takes some practice, but distinguishing the whores from the bored women will pay off tremendously.
>>
>>25495960
Cont.
>>25496118
No problem man, if your curious about any other online dating questions don't hesitate to ask. Online platforms were the first foot into the door of normiedom for me but I had to slog through hundreds of failures first.

Remember fast paced, interesting statements and discussions that you lead and try to materialize a way to ask for that number. After that try to materialize a date. You will feel pushy, you will feel awkward, but try to think like Alec Baldwin in Glengary Glen Ross: Always be closing. Online girls get bored really quickly and its actually easier in person to get somewhere than it is online for the simple fact that she usually went on that first leap of faith to meet you.

Also in looking at those screenshots you should definately get some good pics of yourself to state the obvious.
>>
>>25490763
Brazill
>>
>>25490763
Children of Men you pleb.
>>
>>25498464
that movie is as pleb as it gets, muh children bububu

also it's not even dystopian, it's like the main character took lots of acid in romania or something
>>
>>25498688
>also it's not even dystopian,
If 1984 is considered as dystopian, so the fuck is CoM.
Subjective quality aside, you want a textbook dystopian film?

Just off the top of my head.
Boy and his Dog.
Snowpiercer
>>
>>25498743
shit and shit pls just get the fuck out if you don't see the difference between 1984 and com you monumental retard
>>
>>25498853
>Boy and his Dog
>Snowpiercer
>Shit

You know what, cum stain? The world does not conform to your own criteria. COM is dystopian. Get fucked with a rake. Or just die. Either will suffice, you waste of human organs, you rejected piece of crap.
>>
Thats becouse you are not goth chad, she wont give a fuck with that profile pic and If you are not a qt you are fucked
>>
>>25498940
haha you are so fucking braindead you LITERALLY don't understand the difference between dystopian movie and a sci-fi one

if anyone is rejected here it's you, by god himself
>>
>>25495960
>all this fucking work, planning, and forethought so some average cunt might respond to you with three words rather than one
done. just done.
>>
>>25499030
>Boy and his Dog
>Not dystopian

I take back everything i said.
I didn't realize i was talking to a legitimate retard
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5BDxqhI9qDw
>>
The funny thing here is, when a women messages you, they ask the same generic boring shit.

then expect you to fill in the conversational blanks. to do all the work, to entertain them.
>>
File: 07b.jpg (68 KB, 680x1198) Image search: [Google]
07b.jpg
68 KB, 680x1198
I'm convinced that online dating is actually NOT good for social autists, introverts, and people who are average or slightly below/below average in looks, unlike what most people think (including myself). At least for men.

We've all seen the graphs and experiments that show that even below average, overweight women get tons of messages from guys. Better looking women (but still average) get that much more. With so many messages from so many guys, 99% of girls (and in fairness, probably guys too), are just going to go for and respond to the most attractive of the bunch. Especially since it's somewhat difficult to show your real personality in an online message, and most girls don't give you much at all to work with in their profile anyway. Why go for the less attractive guy when this guy's a little more attractive?

In real life, real-world interactions with women, it's you and that woman. Maybe one or two other guys depending on the environment, but even if that's the case you're not all literally competing against one another at that exact moment. Obviously she'll still have standards, but all of her attention is focused on you and she can judge you more fairly and reasonably. And since it's real life, your personality, quirks, -isms, and looks can shine.

It's like going to a porn site that has 100 highly rated porn videos, or a porn site that has 1 or 2 highly rated porn videos. Go to the first site and you're going to spend forever trying to find the best video out of 100 - most of them you really like, but you have all these other choices literally a few pixels away so why not look at each to find the hottest?

On the other hand, go to the second one where you only have 1 or 2 choices and you're still most likely going to enjoy the video and get off. Will it be perfect, no, but chances are none of the 100 videos on the other site would be perfect either.
Thread replies: 98
Thread images: 17

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.