[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
my girlfriend kissed 2 times another man, today she told me about
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4
my girlfriend kissed 2 times another man, today she told me about it crying a lot and telling me this was her biggest mistake and that she didn't wanted me to break the relationship and stop seeing her.

What shall i do?

1 - Dump her
2 - Revenge
3 - I really love her, so go on with the relationship
>>
>>25490237
Tell her you want a three way with another girl and than you guys are even
>>
File: image_2.jpg (57 KB, 460x420) Image search: [Google]
image_2.jpg
57 KB, 460x420
>>25490237
Dumb her. Dumb bitch will do it once, dumb bitch will do it again. No more trust = no more relationship.
>>
you forgive her
>she'll do it again

you dump her
>you'll be alone

you beat her
>she'll never cheat on you again and you exhibit your masculinity
>>
You cant trust her again with anything, just fuck her apart and leave
>>
>>25490237
Drop it. Leave. Dump her. No mas.
Do it once, she'll do it again.
You'll be a cuck
>>
>>25490237
Dump her and act like you don't give a shit, women gain power and satisfaction from eliciting an emotional response from someone weather it be good or bad. You try and get revenge, she knows she hurt you and can dismiss anything you do as "sad little man wants to get even" and the line of dudes waiting to fuck her next will validate her feelings all the way into her pants.
>>
who did she kiss, what did they mean to her and was she drunk
>>
Dump her. Nuff said.
>>
>>25490569
>>25490506
>>25490423
>>25490378

these guys are all right

seriously OP, take it from people who arent blinded by being in love with her. this is a huge "mistake" that seriously warrants you leaving her forever and ignoring her for the rest of her life.

its sad but she wont learn a lesson via you forgiving her. i've been where you are now. theres no point in continuing. the relationship isnt ending when you decide to break up with her about this, she already ended the relationship back when she cheated, hell maybe even before that when she started seriously thinking about it.
>>
>>25490237
>asking /r9k/ for advice
>>
Yeah, give her an ultimatum - tell her you either get to 'kiss'/fuck two girls to make things even, or if she complains, tell her to fuck off and dump her.
>>
>>25490626

It was one of her best friends, a friend that is in love with her but today he told her to stop seeing each other because she's is feeling bad about it. It was two times, one normal, one drunk.
>>
>>25490399
Holly molly anon... that just might work
>>
This is a woman you're talking about here, that wasn't just a kiss, unless you mean on his cock as he drove it down her throat.
>>
>>25490237
If she does it once she'll do it again. Trust me don't put yourself through this. She's not worth it.
>I really love her
Find someone else to love there are plenty of other people out there. let her go and move on. Don't turn into a fucking cuck.
>>
File: 1399517540736.png (32 KB, 368x285) Image search: [Google]
1399517540736.png
32 KB, 368x285
ITT: bitter kissless neckbeards

Cut her some slack, OP. Be stern about it but don't be a drama queen. At the end of the day a kiss doesn't mean that much; it would be different if she actually cheated on you. The fact that she decided to be honest about it is a huge green flag about her character in general and how much she cares about you.
>>
>>25490266
Holy shit that's actually really good.
>>
>gf
>/r9k/
>implying

Normies out
>>
>>25490725
ok deep feels transcend being a slut, admit that as a guy you'd do the same. if he knew about you, might be worth giving him a little physical reminder not to do it again. if not, she's entirely to blame. either way, you should think up a huge, manipulative monologue to fuck with her mind - predict all her objections and handle them accordingly - and then basically twist her into being your complete sub. then start looking for other women to fuck, ideally bisexual ones. the end game is to force gf into threesome and slowly phase her out as you find other girls whilst degrading her at the same time
>>
>>25490779
as an addendum to >>25490804, this is true and executing the plan depends on how much she hurt your ego
>>
>thinking that she's telling the full truth and they didn't actually bang

Dump her now or be a enabling cuck for the rest of your life
>>
>>25490237
HMMM, what if instead of leaving her you just forget about her emotionally and just use her as a cum dumpster, just be sure you ALWAYS remember you won't marry her because she cheated on you and you don't really love her.
>>
>>25490237
>>25490797

yeah do this and then dump her. trust me you need to cut it off. things will never be the same. shes already shown that shes unable to control herself, doesnt matter how much she regrets it.

dont be a cuck op
>>
>>25490237
she probably sucked his dick cuz
>>
File: 1450878343352.jpg (34 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
1450878343352.jpg
34 KB, 480x360
>>25490804
shit man, this is brilliant
>>
>>25490237
>life isn't a godard film

that's true and thank god it's not.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.