[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why the fuck aren't you guys dating Asians >start new
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4
File: received_503619493062977.jpg (43 KB, 1000x666) Image search: [Google]
received_503619493062977.jpg
43 KB, 1000x666
Why the fuck aren't you guys dating Asians

>start new job
>become friends with this guy
>nerdy guy, plays WoW most of the time, really beta
>ome day, tells me about his girlfriend, mentions that she's asian
>"Oh cool, isn't it weird dating an Asian though "
>he's like "trust me its the best thing ever"
>fast forward a few weeks
>he introduces me to one of her friends
>fob Korean student
>go for it
>pretty good, nice girl mostly wanted to talk about me
>start dating
>fast forward a year
>living together
>I wake up everyday, she makes me breakfast
>Come home from work, dinner on the table
>house is always clean
>sex is meh, just lays on her back
>fast forward another year
>decide to get married
>her parents are really well off, so their paying for everything, flight to Korea, ceremony, honeymoon

If you ever get the opportunity go for it.
>>
>>25490109
I wouldn't have a problem with it, but I don't see why I'll be any less offputting to one of them than to a white girl
>>
>>25490109
What have you given back to your friend for turning your life around?
>>
You forgot asian women also have flat faces, flat asses, flat chests, and shit boring personalities
>>
>>25490215
Better than white landwhales with steatopygia asses, pancake tits and SJW personalities.
>>
>>25490243
Shut your weeb ass the fuck up, asian bitches aint shit
>>
Friends have dated Asians only to find that most of them are boring in bed, tend to only care about materialistic things, and are generally conniving little cunts.

Hell, a friend of mine had an Asian girl who cheated on him. He tried to work things out with her afterwards, but she didn't want any of it and she turned all of his friends against him. He did everything she could've ever wanted for her and more. He treated her out, bought her nice things, and spent all the time in the world with her. He even gave up hanging out with most of us because her girl didn't like us. His other exes which were all Asian were the same. Controlling, manipulative, money-grubbing, cunts m8.

I hang out with Asian women all the time, they're not really that bad until you get to know them intimately. Then their true colors show and it's not a pretty sight.
>>
I don't find asians attractive. That's a reason enough, and then there's their materialism and bitchiness.
>>
>>25490203
I already finished university so I pay all of the bills, Quite a bit of her tuition, so she doesn't have to work while she's in school, and since we're getting married Canadian citizenship.
>>
>>25490109
what if the asian girl that likes you is really fat?
>>
File: maxresdefault (1).jpg (47 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (1).jpg
47 KB, 1280x720
Because I have higher standards than that you pleb. Even elliot rodger wouldn't settle for an asian bitch why should I? What's next "why don't you guys date a landwhate." Fuck off, you're like a deluded NEET convincing himself that he's somehow discovered the secret to living a happy life.
>>
File: 1448477942574-min.jpg (940 KB, 3888x2592) Image search: [Google]
1448477942574-min.jpg
940 KB, 3888x2592
>tfw your eyes are coin slots
>tfw you have yellow skin
>tfw you're a feminine manlet
>tfw you have a flat moonface, black eyes and black hair
>tfw you have a small dick
I hate being asian.
>>
since when did t b h become desu senpai?????
>>
>>25490215
The asian girl won't cuck you with Jamal and Tyrone if she ever gets bored with you. Also who cares about tits and asses? Evolve past your animal urges.
>>
>>25490400
> falling for "being nice till I get married" shit asian chick pull
>>
>>25490109
>Why the fuck aren't you guys dating Asians
Same reason why I've never been touched be a female or allowed within 5 feet of one, I'm ugly as fuck by any standard.
>>
>>25490529
It's honoestly different, like I'm not a manlet for anything but I used to be a real tubby fucker, asian chicks have a fetish for white guys.
>>
>>25490469
Yeah instead she'll cuck you with Chad, Tyler, and Ryan. Also men care about tits and asses.
>>
>Fucked 5 Asians
>All insane
>Fuck one
>Tells me she has 2 kids back home in Taiwan
>Fuck another
>She stalks me and calls me outside of my apartment
>Fuck another
>Doesn't make any noise

One thing I do when I walk around, is mentally note the white guys with Asian girls. I don't care too much for the Asian girls, but when I see a white guy with an Asian. I can't help but think he's given up his standards.

If an Asian girl is interested in you, it's purely because you're white. Korean culture is all about physical beauty, and as such they want to try and modify themselves to look as white as possible. If they can't afford the surgery, they will try to get the white genetics into their bloodline. They're hyper materialistic, bitchy, children.While they say women mature faster than men, Asian women stop developing mental maturity at 16 then it might resume mid 30's.

Never give up on trying to have your pure gf robots. Dating an Asian is resignation.
>>
>Playing WoW past WoTLK
>>
>>25490450
>tfw look like a korean pop star
>tfw successful career
>tfw above average dick, average height
feels good being asian chad
>>
>>25490109
Because I want my children to be aryan
>>
>>25490689
>find short asian girls insanely more attractive than most white women
>don't want my offspring to be manlets

The struggle is real
>>
>>25490680

y r u sharing your dick size?

r u gay?

no1 here wnts 2 fk u???
>>
>>25490583
No, it isn't different. When you're a legit 2/10, you're doomed. Non-ugly people really have no clue what it means to be ugly as sin.
>>
>>25490634
Man you mouth-breathing /pol/ocks always give me a chuckle.
>>
>tfw viet gf with a nice ass
>>
>>25490400
No, nerdy koreanbro, not your girl.
>>
>>25490472
but that is a universal problem that isn't specific to asians
>>
>>25490109
She doesn't actually love you though.
>>
>>25490862
>asian
>nice ass

HAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>25490976
>Women
>Capable of love
>>
Day of the Rope soon
>>
>>25491049
that's why i snatched that one up, they are a rare commodity
>>
I'm not white, that's why
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.