[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
is involuntary celibacy really a huge societal problem like /r9k/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 5
File: 1446443256648.jpg (171 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
1446443256648.jpg
171 KB, 800x600
is involuntary celibacy really a huge societal problem like /r9k/ makes it out to be?

or is it a rationalization to protect from hurt of missing out on what everyone else is doing?
>>
it is

historically most men would just marry the neighbor girl or whatever

now with globalization and hookup culture, you can kiss that goodbye

now only 20% of men will be able to get sex and relationships
>>
>>25489894
>now only 20% of men will be able to get sex and relationships
Is this true though?

In my observations, more than 20% of people I know are having sex or are in relationships.
>>
>>25489922
people you know, yes. because those are the oversocial ones

there's a lot more people in the world than you perceive to be
>>
>>25489942
I don't believe 80% of people in the world are incels.
>>
File: 1450556705563.jpg (64 KB, 579x506) Image search: [Google]
1450556705563.jpg
64 KB, 579x506
>>25489849
wow if i traveled thousands of miles to have sex with a goyl i definitely wouldn't want to do it in a pool with a bunch of over perverts wtf
>>
>>25490275
We're talking about people from roughly our age group, between 30 and 18, in the western world
also only men not all people, this issue doesn't apply to women as in the current sexual marketplace, women are the commodity, and the merchant
I wouldn't say it's 80% even then though, not yet at least
I think 20 years from now if things continue as they are, which they almost certainly will as there isn't any real opposition, that will be the case
>>
File: 1401063144765.jpg (501 KB, 960x1280) Image search: [Google]
1401063144765.jpg
501 KB, 960x1280
>>25489849
>is involuntary celibacy really a huge societal problem like /r9k/ makes it out to be?

it may not be, but celibates will make it everyone's problem
>>
The thing is, most robots seem to think sex is an all-or-none game. There are virgins and then there are Chads who fuck six days a week. There are also people who sometimes get lucky, find a steady girl, and get laid regularly, maybe for a period of months at a time, then they break up and that person is back to getting none again. Or maybe you have somebody who gets lucky at the bar and gets laid like once a month.
>>
Currently college educated women completely out number men in their 20s

Women seem to only date other college graduates.

So if you are a college graduate with a job, you should literally have dozens of women lining up to you because they don't have options for dating.

Fucking, yes, dating no.
>>
>>25489922
>more than 20% of people I know
Regardless of the matter at hand, you should keep in mind that the people you know are not a random unbiased sample of people across the country/world. They're the sort of people that you'd get to know.
>>
>>25491097
No one is stupid enough to think that
we just focus on the two extremes as they represent the huge divide that exists
>>
>>25491027
That's a lot of words but not a lot of sauces. I would say 80% of things you're saying are 100% pulled out of your ass or from a picture from 4chan
>>
>>25491097
That is a good description of your average normie's sex life. The problem is that most robots are virgins and can't even get that one steady gf or that one bar hookup that everyone else gets occasionally.
>>
>>25489849
It's not exactly a problem. You don't need to have sex to live.
>>
>>25489849
god that looks so fun, just go to town on a couple under age thai girls

i've got 12k saved up robots, should i?
>>
File: BastartStats.png (96 KB, 469x377) Image search: [Google]
BastartStats.png
96 KB, 469x377
>>25491422
I can't find anything relevant to men now and back when but I found some alarming statistics for women.
http://www.aaup.org/report/statement-principles-family-responsibilities-and-academic-work
>87% of women procreate
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/04/09/childless-more-women-are-not-having-kids-says-census_n_7032258.html
>47.6 percent of women between age 15 and 44 had never had children

There's been a huge shift in sexual attitudes and procreation, this is reflected in other places too see pic related.

Mind you single mothers rank pretty damn low on every metric for a good home, so less women are reproducing and A LOT LESS kids are being born into good homes.

Shit's fucked yo.
>>
>>25489849
It's a pretty wide spread phenomenon. I'm sure you've all seen the incel documentary

https://vimeo.com/28466163
>>
>>25489849
6"x4.75"
Am I completely fucked because of my shitty girth?
>>
>>25489849
is this the fabled old beta faggot x golddigging flip breeding grounds?
>>
>>25494614

Unintelligent and/or poor people have always had more kids than rich people though. It's why a rich businessman with a stable home life will have maybe at most like 2 kids while Tyrone and Mohammad will have 4-5 kids
>>
>>25489849
yes it is in America cunts are so picky about who they even talk to

if you make the first move you get called a creep or whatever

if you don't you get to be alone
>>
>>25494130
i plan to

probably the hottest memory of recent is when a friend of my friend's sister drunkenly tried to fuck me when i was sleeping. she was 14 and i was 21. fingered her, almost went down on her but pussied out. huge regret.

forbidden fruit is the sweetest
>>
>>25494778
No offense man but 87% probably covers a great deal of social classes, that drop is not a good thing for demographics especially since the old and needy depend on the working young to subsidize them.
>rich businessman with a stable home life will have maybe at most like 2 kids while Tyrone and Mohammad will have 4-5 kids
You'll find conservative and religious procreate the most, if that rich businessman is christian he will probably have 3 kids minimum.
>>
>>25489894
it's definitely not 20%. It's realistically probably around like 60-70%. There's chads (10%), normies (~55%), cyborgs (~15%), and robots (~20%)
>>
>>25489922

20% of the people have 80% of the total amount of sex

This was from sexually transmitted disease vector models, as the top quintile was responsible for the lion's share of the cases. This is so prevalent, it's actually hard to find a disease where this isn't the case.
>>
>>25494904
protip

People who are rich and successful usually aren't very religious.
>>
>>25489922
It's definitely not true, just a meme that robodorks desperately cling to
>>
>>25495007
Then when aren't the normies dying like flies from AIDS?
>>
>>25495234
>drug resistant gonorrhoea
>drug resistant chlamydia
its happening blud
>>
>>25495130
>People who are rich and successful usually aren't very religious.
Sure but I'm saying religion is such a strong indicator for procreation that it affects those who would otherwise not be likely to reproduce. There are better indicators than just 'these poor assholes just won't stop!'.
>>
It's a problem to losers. Losers aren't a part of the culture. Therefore you'll never have to worry about it. They can grow out of being losers or just die doing what they got used to doing. This kind of "problem" is as interesting to talk about as why some lamp shades aren't on sale.
>>
>>25494130
>>25494814

this video related to image?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9mVO7z6rAAg
>>
It's still a niche thing, to be a KV after about 20. But I think it might be growing slightly, like a few percentage points. I remember reading that the percentage of males who are still virgins at 22 stands at about 5%. Though you need to keep in mind that figure is made up mostly of the severely physically and mentally handicapped. People with Down's syndrome and such.

Definitely not big enough to have any real noticeable affect on society. The 80/20 thing is a meme. And I'm saying this as a 21 yo khv, so don't dismiss me as a chad or anything.
>>
>>25489849
can someone sauce this for me?
or isn't there a vid of it?
can't find shit with image search
>>
>>25495991
It's probably cp.
>>
>>25495893
The funny thing is far more than 5% are severely handicapped or just retarded. Even being a "normie" means either being very overweight and/or very awkward to me. 5% are virgins or whatever for completely unrelated things to their mental or physical capacities unless they have no genatalia. They just don't want sex that much
>>
>>25496022
only asian people can tell how old asians are

those females are well over 20
>>
>>25489849

We used to spam the hell out of this set of photos on KCs /int/ back in 09 whenever a Philippinesball posted, great memories m8.
>>
>>25495893
>I remember reading that the percentage of males who are still virgins at 22 stands at about 5%. Though you need to keep in mind that figure is made up mostly of the severely physically and mentally handicapped. People with Down's syndrome and such.

I don't think anywhere near 5% of the entire male population is severely physically or mentally handicapped.
>>
>>25495893
>I remember reading that the percentage of males who are still virgins at 22 stands at about 5%.
this is simply wrong desu
>>
>>25496197

what was in it? just your usual white old men fucking questionable age Philippinas all over the pool?
>>
this thread absolutely stinks of lies and made up facts

>20% fuck 80%!
PROVE IT. Not with the tinder chart I've already seen that applies to a narrow margin of sluts, but for all people. Show me the disease vector or gtfo

>80% of people in the world are incel
implies that almost 50% of the world (women) are not fucking either which contradicts the whole premise

SHOW EVIDENCE
>>
>>25497107
http://jid.oxfordjournals.org/content/174/Supplement_2/S150.full.pdf

It's from 1996, but its from the oxford university press.
>>
>>25489849
please let the meme die
>>
>>25489849
I'm doing no fap 2016 and I'm a virgin. What are the odds that the frustration of it all will drive me to join ISIS?
>>
>>25489894
>hookup culture

you guys really are a parralel to femminists

>inb4 denial
>>
File: 1srqrx5c_vichans.jpg (56 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
1srqrx5c_vichans.jpg
56 KB, 600x450
oc blox robot fsdfj4f90
>>
>>25498309

thais and phillipines are like the shit tier of asians, among the other islander minorities

I don't know how anyone can like them.
>>
>>25498495
Pussy is pussy, m8. When you're hungry even the worst food tastes good.
>>
>>25498550

> Pussy is pussy, m8

I bet you fuck roasties and fatties, too.

Disgusting.
Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.