[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Have fun settling for ugoos and fat girls Anons. >practice
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 10
File: 2016010495114819.jpg (122 KB, 922x1536) Image search: [Google]
2016010495114819.jpg
122 KB, 922x1536
Have fun settling for ugoos and fat girls Anons.

>practice girlfriends
What a fucking joke.
>>
>>25489758
no one's settling. Once I have enough XP, I'm gonna immediately upgrade to a better gf. The system is flawless.
>>
>>25490496
THIS

NEVER SETTLE with a practice gf. You use the experience and confidence you get from your practice gf and upgrade.
>>
>>25489758
>Read that as Uguu~s and Fit girls.
Who even Settles for the worst of females? Aim high or stay at the bottom.
>>
>>25490520
lel if you're still unattractive you won't be able to get a cuter gf
you'll have to stay with ugly and fat gfs
>>
>>25489758
Thats a bulge or a large amount of roast

Either way disgusting as fuck
>>
>>25490659
It's like tes

some people are born on level 60

but we're on level 15. Our cap is 60, their cap is 99
>>
>>25489758
meh, i already prefer chubby girls to girls like your pic related, so the game really does suit me
>>
Why do you guys waste so much time with 'practise gfs'?
May it help if I also get a practise bf?
>>
>>25490520
>TFW last 6 relationships were practice gfs
>started with a 7/10 , levitated around that area till last one, 8/10 that one.
I wonder if the confidence I had built up is gonna bag me a 9/10 or even a straight 10/10.
>>
even practice girls will reject me so there is no point
>>
>>25490679
>2016
>not knowing how pants work

Thats the zipper and fabric flaps, the rest
of the shorts are painted on so the crotch seam and zipper bulge by comparison.
>>
>>25490496
i dont get it...is a practice gf like a computer or cellphone?
>>
>>25490950

No. The fuckers get weak ugly/fat-ish girls to fall in love with them and then when they've learned how a real relationship works they dump her and get a "real" girlfriend.
>>
I'm not even sure the person in OPs pic is a girl
>>
2016 is the year everybody gave up. We've reached new lows even for r9k. Niggas are resorting to sleeping with fat women.

No excuse. Rather die a virgin. I'll practice on a blow up doll in public before I do that
>>
File: Nonnegotiable.jpg (294 KB, 500x710) Image search: [Google]
Nonnegotiable.jpg
294 KB, 500x710
>>25489758
You are roastie/stacy? Why ask, I know already, PRACTICE MAKES PERFECT COMRADES, AND WITH GF's WE WILL SHOW THESE WHORES THAT THEY DO NOT BELONG HERE. SAGE AND REPORT, HELP MAKE /R9K/ GREAT AGAIN. REMOVE ROASTIE. bog je pobot
>>
File: NORMIES_LEAVE_REE.jpg (86 KB, 500x278) Image search: [Google]
NORMIES_LEAVE_REE.jpg
86 KB, 500x278
>>25490800
You don't need one roastie, now LEAVE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE GET THE FUCK OFF MY BOARD REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: spongebob.jpg (9 KB, 275x183) Image search: [Google]
spongebob.jpg
9 KB, 275x183
There is precisely zero chance for me to get a girlfriend. "Practice" or otherwise.

Back when I was younger, I was actually okay with girls. Some liked me; some were pretty cute, too. But I asked a few really hot girls out, got rejected, and my confidence got knocked.

I got back up, asked some less hot ones out, and got rejected. More confidence gone.

This happened several times, until I was literally so desperate that my only requirements were (and, still are): Looks like a female human. That is it. But I think the problem is that I have always shot a little higher than what I should have. If I had just gone for a 4/10 to begin with, I would probably be okay. But I started off with a 10/10, then a 9/10, and so on down to 0. I have literally asked out around a thousand girls over a decade. Obviously I don't just say, "hey wanna fuk?" but I try to talk to them and stuff.

But because my confidence is all gone, I am starting to get a bit tired of it. I talk to these 0/10 single moms, and I just have no energy to talk to them. Why waste my time? They're not interested in me.

I am fucked. I should kill myself. This is really affecting my job, too. I am struggling to talk to people because I feel like shit so much. I used to go to parties and stuff when I was 15, and I was REALLY liked. Lots of girls liked me. I was a proper normie. I'm tall, sort of decent-looking (about a 4/10), and I have a good job, car, and home. But because I have no confidence, I have turned into a sperg master. I talk with little emotion because half of the time I am thinking about how useless I am, and the other half I am thinking of killing myself. I am going to lose my job, and everything I have worked so hard for. I'm gonna kill myself. Guaranteed. The day I lose my job is the day I hang myself. Got the rope already.
>>
File: 1451031414668.jpg (155 KB, 640x720) Image search: [Google]
1451031414668.jpg
155 KB, 640x720
robots cant even get uggo gfs as it is, this practice gf shit is fucking hilarious. Its not gonna change a damn thing

>pic related when robot tries to get uggo fat practice gf and fails because he's still a NEET autist
>>
>>25489758
I'm not settling i'm taking what I can get. They're the ones settling
>>
>>25490828
>started with 7/10

Kek
>>
>>25489758
once you are in a relationship your smv automatically doubles even with an uggo practice gf you become more attractive to other women
>>
Is practice girlfriends the latest meme of 2016?
>>
>>25493316
yes

supes original
>>
>>25490800
rosties will get roasted REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>25489758
Yes, instead lets dive into a relationship with a 10/10 qt with NO experience whatsoever.

Your logic is a fucking joke. It's like handing a teenager the keys to a car without him even reading the rules of the road book.

Of course I wouldn't expect an non-functioning autist to understand that it's called social "SKILLS" for a reason. They can be learned like any other skill.
>>
>>25490999
Gotta grind to level up

tfw 2016 is the year I'm going to manwhore
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EbhzHHLfoPU&sns=em
>>
>>25491546
Us failed normies are going to be fine though. I've had an 8/10 gf after a 5/10 practice girl before. It's just been a year now and I need to cop some basics again, you feel me?
>>
>>25490999
I'd imagine it would work both ways. Everyone wins.
>>
File: 14510312123278.png (206 KB, 648x672) Image search: [Google]
14510312123278.png
206 KB, 648x672
>>25493316
this is only a """""meme""""" for those born in 2000 and onward. shits been around for decades but i guess kiddies recently dug it up
>>
>>25494305
>Finally catches on to things decades after everyone else.

Sasuga autists of r9k
>>
>>25494305
http://thoughtcatalog.com/charlotte-green/2013/07/when-you-are-the-practice-girlfriend/

Sex before marriage GREATLY increases the chance of divorce, why do women think the guy's going to eventually treat them right when he's getting rewarded with pussy for treating them wrong now?
>>
File: 1433682708001-2.jpg (82 KB, 474x600) Image search: [Google]
1433682708001-2.jpg
82 KB, 474x600
>>25489758
>>practice girlfriends

Isn't this what all Normies are doing anyway? The first girl you'll date is unlikely to be the one you'll marry.

I don't have statistics, but by "unlikely" I mean very unlikely, considering that men and women on average have had sex with several persons, even if she's your first, you're not hers.

> If you're her first, you're just her practice bf.
>>
>>25495903
The more experience she has the less likely the marriage will last.
>considering that men and women on average have had sex with several persons
Like six.
>>
>>25495903
marriage is an outdated and antiquated system anyways. That was only put into practice and made mainstream because religion was made by robots who couldn't get laid so they had to come up with systems like arranged marriages.

If you're ugly blame your ancestors, if things stayed the way they should have, you wouldn't have existed or maybe you would in a better looking body.
>>
File: unknown.jpg (51 KB, 634x498) Image search: [Google]
unknown.jpg
51 KB, 634x498
>>25495222
>Sex before marriage GREATLY increases the chance of divorce
how defaq do you know that?

>when he's getting rewarded with pussy for treating them wrong now
>assuming every guy treats women badly
>what colour did you paint your hair?
>>
>>25496383
so many people have tho think more like this

I mean come the fuck on lets give natural selection a chance again ffs!
>>
File: teachman.jpg (74 KB, 666x692) Image search: [Google]
teachman.jpg
74 KB, 666x692
>>25496383
>marriage is an outdated and antiquated system anyways.
total bullshit, it provides the best home for kids, promotes procreation and monogamous societies run circles around polygamous shitholes.
Not to mention women make, or used to, great homemakers and caretakers making it easier for you to do your day to day.
>>25496417
Are you new here?
http://socialpathology.blogspot.com/2010/09/sexual-partner-divorce-risk.html
http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1741-3737.2003.00444.x/abstract
>assuming every guy treats women badly
No, but if you're pumping her you're more likely than not not serious about marriage and if she is serious about marriage she's deluded in thinking free pussy will change anyones mind.
>>25496454
>come on guys let's live like animals
No.
>>
>>25496454
A lot of robots(and ultra beta males in general) suffer from what I call Disney Syndrome.

They grow up taught that marriage is this happily ever after and that those marriages that last forever are common and should be 100% sought after.

Truth is marriage ends in either 2 ways, divorce or death. Just like literally every other relationship. There are no happy endings, only happy journeys.
>>
>>25496613
>Truth is marriage ends in either 2 ways, divorce or death. Just like literally every other relationship. There are no happy endings, only happy journeys.
>happy journeys
How much you wanna bet that lifelong couples with kids are happier than their peers?
>They grow up taught that marriage is this happily ever after and that those marriages that last forever are common and should be 100% sought after.
Only if you invest in the right person, marrying a skank isn't going to turn her into a good girl wedding rings aren't magic.
>>
>>25496687
>How much you wanna bet that lifelong couples with kids are happier than their peers
So a couple on a happy journey then?

I'm not saying you don't have to not want a lifelong partner. I'm saying that when you're in your fucking teens you shouldn't be worrying about that shit.

Niggas barely in the workforce and already thinking of tying someone down for the 50+ years.

Honestly I don't think you fully comprehend just how long 50 years is. The civil rights act is 52 years old.

You're a young guy, you shouldn't be obsessing over something like that.

Like everything else in the universe if it happens it'll happen.
>>
>>25496383
Stop pretending social darwinism means more attractive people get together and go outside.

>>25496613
I believe marriage is completely unnecessary, a lot of people don't though. It's not robots.
>>
>>25496913
Attractive male + attractive female = Attractive child, no?

I agree on marriage tho. Best system if anything is cohabitation
>>
>>25496897
>You're a young guy, you shouldn't be obsessing over something like that.
I don't feel like I'm obsessing I'm just gathering info on the best course of action, it's like building a house you research the state of the land, what kind of materials you need, etc.

A good wife is a good investment, tbf a lot of people here are bitter and ruined over their jealousy of the social lives of their peers and they obsess over their own failures or inadequacies incessantly. But regardless of that what's best is best and if you're serious about marriage sexual history is a huge risk factor, and shitposting 'roasties' doesn't make you any less bitter or any more happy you have to actually make positive investments in your life.
>>
>>25496991
Unattractive people date all the time. That's what I mean by go outside.
>>
>>25490800
I wonder what happened to that guy that makes threads about guys practicing on their guy friends
>>
>>25496607
monogamy is cool, but marrige isn't neccesary.
>it proves the best home 4 kids
^yup, true, but still not neccesary if you imagine a society/culture where monogamy isn't a norm.

>...she's deluded in thinking free pussy will change anyones mind
if a women thinks like that there seems to be a whole other problem.

>Not to mention women make, or used to, great homemakers and caretakers making it easier for you to do your day to day.
^that sounds like sexism right there..

>let's live like animals
kind of.
we are animals. we shouldn't ignore that and delude ourselves that we are different. yeah we do have personhood that many animals don't have, but what defaq does that have to do with having sex and marrige and kids growing up whatever..
>>
if you look at humans objectively, completely appart from society and culture, we are supposed to have babies in our teens.

>but then maybe her hips arn't wide enough
well natural selection should do the job then.
>>
>>25497312
This, is also the reason why there is such a negative stigma for being an older male virgin.

If you lose your virginity, you have successfully completely your biological imperative. Baby or no baby you have succeeded in "convincing" a female to simulate impregnation. That's why there are guys that lose it to prostitutes and say "Oh, i felt no difference"

The entire point of losing your virginity is through the acts leading up to it. Succeeding in that is what boosts confidence
>>
>>25489758
>Have fun

I am, thank you.
I'm happier than I've ever been.
>>
>>25497244
>if you imagine a society/culture where monogamy isn't a norm
No need to imagine it, they exist and they're shit and have historically been shit.

>if a women thinks like that there seems to be a whole other problem.
Probably but a lot of women seem to think that throwing their pussy around will land them a good man and a good marriage.

>that sounds like sexism right there..
So? The sexes are different and bring different things to a marriage there's nothing evil about that.

>we are animals. we shouldn't ignore that and delude ourselves that we are different
So we should debase ourselves? Monogamous societies make for happier and stronger societies, why should we form a suicide pact with our animal nature?

http://news.ucdavis.edu/search/news_detail.lasso?id=10142

Without wives or prospects foreign robots lash out.
Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.