[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You wake up with morning wood, go downstairs and see this. What do?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
You wake up with morning wood, go downstairs and see this. What do?
>>
>>25489099
well i'd fuck her obviously
>>
Immediately lose boner and say, "Penis, am I right guys? Prostate, women can't find that, am I right guys? Women, they're not equal to men, am I right guys?"
>>
>>25489099
spank her phat ass while I pound her with my dick
>>
Wonder why there is a photoshopped walrus in my living room. The black and white is so it's harder to see the photoshop.
>>
Am I the only one who wants to hatefuck her and Lena Dunham? Preferably at the same time.
>>
>>25489148
>>25489212
Most degenerate scum on earth
>>25489306
Yes
>>
I read my (unfortunate) lines, try not to vomit when she reads hers, collect my pay cheque from Mr. Schlomo and then go into hiding, my acting career ruined forever.
>>
>>25489099
Bury my face and dick between those thighs tbhfam
>>
mom what are you doing in my house
>>
>>25489306
>Lena Dunham
Kill yourself right this minute.
>>
Well considering I've lost the ability to see color I would go online and claim I'm not racist
>>
>>25489306
same except less hatefully and more ironically i guess
>>
>>25490220

I said hatefuck. I'd probably make her shove rocks in her pussy so she knows how it feels.
>>
>>25489099
I'd shoot her with my gun, because she probably stole something.
>>
>>25490260
https://youtu.be/EUHRL2OhpiM
>>
File: 1450270032518.jpg (575 KB, 700x875) Image search: [Google]
1450270032518.jpg
575 KB, 700x875
>>25489099
>vagina
it's original comment ok? she was awarded for it
>>
>>25489099
>lose boner
>go back upstairs
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.