[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
THE ROBOT SOCIAL POLL
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: 105.jpg (191 KB, 1296x776) Image search: [Google]
105.jpg
191 KB, 1296x776
http://strawpoll.me/6449162

well, i oftenly come here crying about how pathetic my life is and wanting some (you)s with sympathy, but most of the time i realize how pathetic that itself is.

well now i began to wodner, with what kind of people with what kind of experiences is this board filled. So i wonder, how are you socially doing?
>>
never loved + friends is the worst possible option when all of your friends have wives and gfs
>>
>no "loved, no friends" option
For what purpose?
>>
>>25489084
yeah, i suppose i concur from experience

>>25489128
i thought about putting it in, but assuming there would be minority of instances and the poll would be huge, i left it out

do you think its neccessary?
>>
>>25489150
>>25489128
also assuming those who were 'loved' had their relationship arise from friendship or something

im of course excluding family love (although i should have mentioned that probably)
>>
>>25489054
>ALL THESE NORMIES WITH FRIENDS!!
ONLINE FRIENDS COUNT TOO YOU FAGGOTS!!!!
REEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>25489150
>>25489180
I do think it's a suitable poll option, yes. None of those really apply to me.
>>
>>25489223
well idk hows your life but since you said you were loved i would guess there has been a friend or two in your life

doesnt the loved, friends option work for you then?
>>
>>25489248
I did end up picking that, as being loved seems to be the be all and end all in the eyes of your demographic.
>>
interesting how no females voted yet they seem quite active when they have their own attentionwhoring threads.
>>
>>25489286
hey man i picked never loved, friends even though it doesnt entirely fit me aswell. its just a dumbed-down version of how is your social life doing.
>>
File: birthday_cat_sad.jpg (35 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
birthday_cat_sad.jpg
35 KB, 600x400
>come across 4chan in first year of uni
>r9k is my first board
>fit in here because I'm a social retard, not many friends (if any), no gf, bad with women
>get drunken handjob from ugly slut in first term of uni, hated it and her, awkwardly avoided her for the rest of uni
>second year, join UOTC (army reserves officer training thing) because I like army
>act outrageous, humourously rude to everyone
>people actually like me
>make friends, go out drinking with them, military exercises, AT trips (skiing, sailing, etc)
>two years later leave uni
>leave UOTC friends behind
>work in the city for a while, being my autistic old self
>people just think I'm a retard when I try to act like I did in UOTC, or that I'm a bigot and a terrible person
>join the army full time, intend to be quiet and professional to get a good rep
>goes kind of well, but still a bit too autistic to make friends. People start to buddy up and go out drinking, I'm never invited
>second term of training, try to bring out my old personality, the excitable guy with the outrageous sense of humour
>people immediately concerned I've gone off the deep end and become insane, things I'm saying are too outrageous to be funny, get bluntly told that they see me as the quiet professional guy that gets on with the job instead of the funny guy with the outrageous sense of humour
>every time I try to show personality it gets shut down, forced back inside, repressed
>I'm just the quiet guy that nobody really knows and is everybody's "acquaintance", not their friend.
>>
>>25489325
well, let yourself be yourself, and mend it from there, pushing your temperate personality inside you is truly what will make you feel insane

let yourself be that guy with outrageous humor, but calm it down and adjust it so its likable. everything can be learned, even personality on yourself.

'something about remaking yourself being hard because man is both the sculptor and the statue quote'
>>
>>25489403

so far:

57% percent of voters were males with friends but no love ( the largest portion of robot users i assume. also probably have male friends only ), so failed normies

23% people dont belong here at all, but feel the need to complain about social life anyway

14% are actual robots

and then a 3% of fembots

and 3% failed normie femanons
>>
>>25489403
It's too late. I'm not the funny guy. If I say something that would have had my UOTC friends falling around with laughter now, everyone is either silent and pretends I didn't say it, gives me weird looks, or just tells me I'm weird and can't say that.

But then if one of the chatty funny people says it, everyone is in hysterics.

I shouldn't have repressed my personality at the start. Big mistake. Now people outright will not allow me to be myself because it's not how they see me.
>>
>all these normalshits

The fappening was a mistake.
>>
>>25489578
honestly and largely mate, stop giving a fuck

find someone who finds what you say funny and stick to them

or strongly readjust your approach.

as soon as you let others know youre weak in some aspects, theyll fuck your life up for it.
>>
>>25489601
>barely 15% of the board are those for whom this board was actually made

its almost like muslims in europe, but in here, there is no stopping it
>>
>>25489626
I should have said from the beginning, my point is that "robot" is a broader term than simply someone who is a 30 year old KHV NEET.

Like the Royal Marines advert - it's a state of mind. To an extent.
>>
>>25489675
free yourself then
>>
fucking normieshits everywhere

and finally we know femanons on here are either fake or just mentally damaged males
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.