[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>just faked suicide >hiding in my room pretending to be
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: 1421570469419.jpg (21 KB, 365x378) Image search: [Google]
1421570469419.jpg
21 KB, 365x378
>just faked suicide
>hiding in my room pretending to be dead
>running out of water
>going to have to go out soon

I should have planned this out better.
>>
Also where do I poop? I've been holding it in for a day.
>>
>>25488812
how?
im planning to do that too
>>
>>25488812
run away?

original mute
>>
I have to ask but how the fuck did you "fake your suicide without your body being there? did you just leave a note or something?
>>
>>25488831
Send a text out to everyone that you're killing yourself, lay low for a day, then sneak back into your room.
>>
>>25488812
did you just do it?
Why did you fake suicide?
sounds kinda fun
>I would like to fake suicide and claim my name as another person and live a different life on a different part of the world
runnn awawaayyy
>>
>>25488871
Because I want everyone to feel sorry for me, of course.
>>
>>25488812
Story?

[Spoiler] an original post [/spoiler]
>>
>>25488900
Everyone was mad at me for telling lies and stealing shit, so I sent a text out to everyone that I was going to end my life. Then I snuck back into my room at 4 am.
>>
Should I mysteriously come back and claim I was in the hospital? I probably can't keep this up forever.
>>
>>25488950
no one went there to look for you?
what if they call the police or some shit? nigger you should have thought about this better
>>
>>25489066
Do you think they can trace my phone?
>>
>>25489091
Yes they can track your phone. They can also track your shitposts.
>>
Just pack up everything of value and bail, they obviously don't give a shit about you. Maybe you can find a group of mexicans and go around the country doing farm labor.
>>
File: agape face.gif (416 KB, 181x199) Image search: [Google]
agape face.gif
416 KB, 181x199
>>25488892
>Because l want everyone to feel sorry for me, of course.
>>
>>25488812
better drink your own piss

>>25488827
shitjugs
or if you have no suitable jugs or bottles use window

>>25489109
true
>>
>>25488981
you should actually go to the hospital to be honest, that way they won't think you were lying, also everyone will be kind with you
>>
Surely you didn't think that there would be no repercussions for this, right?

What do you say when someone asks where you've been or why you're trying to scare everyone?

Also, just go to the hospital or phone an ammbaalam and tell them you feel like you're going to off yourself, they'll take you in and you'll actually be in hospital totally legitimately and everyone will believe you.
>>
File: 24-Breivik-main-reuters.jpg (102 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
24-Breivik-main-reuters.jpg
102 KB, 1024x768
>>25488950
When things are not going your way.
>>
Two options for you op, either sneak out at night with everything you need to live and try make a life for yourself somewhere
or walk out or room and have your family hate you for he foreseeable future
>>
OP even by 4chan standards you are quite something
>>
>>25488950
>everyone was mad at me for telling lies
>so I told more lies
Good one
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.