[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
sex at least 5 times a week
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: 7real.jpg (69 KB, 639x960) Image search: [Google]
7real.jpg
69 KB, 639x960
Doctors recommend at least five sexual experiences per week to keep blood pressure down

http://www.empowher.com/sexual-well-being/content/medical-necessity-sex

So how are you holding up robots? Did you get the recommended dose of sex during your winter holidays?
>>
>>25488803
>r9k
>sex
Pick one
>>
File: image.jpg (15 KB, 200x291) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
15 KB, 200x291
>>25488803
My blood pressure must be through the roof
>>
>>25488803
>tfw the article addresses people who lack a desire for sex but not those who have the desire but can't actually obtain it
>tfw normies think it's just a given that anyone can just have sex if they want to
>>
>>25488859
are we even real?
>>
>>25488859
>tfw normies think it's just a given that anyone can just have sex if they want to

that's pretty much the case for 90% of the adult population
>>
>>25488895
10% of the population is a hell of a lot of people.
>>
I need big asses in this thread
>>
>haven't had sex in years
>blood pressure is 157 over 79
>>
>>25488803

>be skeleton
>blood pressure is low all the time
Fucking meats
>>
>>25488803

if by sex you mean masturbating then yes, I reached my quota
>>
>>25488859

but anyone can have sex if they want to

women just have to spread their legs
men just have to pay a hooker

source: I lost my virginity to a hooker and occasionally fuck them like once a month
>>
>>25488970

how old are you? are you fat? how often do you take your blood pressure?

because that number right there is high
>>
From a medical point of view isn't sex just exercise to get your hear beating fast for some time and then ejaculate?
I mean, you can do some exercises and then jack off, you've done the same thing.
>>
you do realize that sex is a huge privilege to anyone? that's why people brag about it
>>
>>25488895
I highly doubt that. Discounting women and married men, there are very few people who could manage to have sex whenever they wanted it. And I realize that at this point we're only speaking of single men but single men are more than 10% of the population.
>>
>>25489072
Oh, just have money to pay a hooker? Oh, just get a job? Oh, just get a job good enough to have extra money for sex after the necessities?
>>
>>25489072
tell me what i need to know about hookers

teach me
>>
>>25489731
Also even if I could get a job, the stress from that would probably make my blood pressure skyrocket way higher than being a kissless virgin does.

The only people who would be better off are those lucky enough to have a job they enjoy that gives them plenty of money for high class hookers. That's a tiny percentage of the total population, and almost nobody who has issues that prevent them from getting sex because those same issues generally cause people to have little success elsewhere.
>>
my blood pressure is low as fuck
i'd probably die
at its worst it was like 80/40
now it's around 110/60
>>
>>25488859
>tfw i have both of these problems
>>
>>25489799
To me having no sex drive actually seems like a solution to the problem of not being able to get sex.

>The final set of benefits embodies a more holistic view of bodily health. "People who have healthy sex lives are likely to have healthier lives overall," said Ian Kerner, Ph.D., a certified clinical sexologist. "People who have sex more often are more likely to go to the gym, eat healthy, and take care of themselves."

This is really the key to all this. Basically, it tells us what we already know, that people who have sex are normies and tend to do other normie things as well. Obviously a person who is actively engaged in life and society is going to be more likely to be having sex and also more likely to be healthy. Having sex and being healthy are not directly linked, but rather indirectly linked.

If you have no desire for sex, it should actually be easier to live without it and focus on other things that bring you happiness and make you healthy.
>>
>>25489948
This

if you are not having sex, it's a general indication that something is wrong with you
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.