[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why are women so deplorable robots?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: 1451488132883.jpg (161 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
1451488132883.jpg
161 KB, 800x600
story time: share yours if you have any.

alright, robots heres my current situation: I work at an office (wagecuck), have been working here for a few weeks, we get a new office admin, female, 33 years old, isn't married but has two kids, is in a relationship with some beta cuck; I help her and show her the ropes on how to handle things for her job, randomly one evening I get a text from her at 1 am..."I have whatever adults have when they get crush on people, by the way a lot of times I just asked for help, I knew what I had to do but I just wanted your company"

>be me, what in the fuck is this bitch yapping about?!
>I am not a chad,balding manlet, wtf would anyone see in me that warrant them to cheat on their significant other
>what a horrible person, she has two kids, and some guy is taking care of her kids,housing her, while she "works" as "office admin"

I straight up told her I don't do any type of relationships with coworkers, I really wanted to call her out for being a shitty person and trying to cheat on her guy. made me sick to my stomach, but also being a beta and realizing that I have to work with her every day I decided to just back peddle and say I wasn't interested due to conflict of interest...she's not bad looking or anything but just thinking about that poor cuck she's fooling; I couldn't do it. now she acts super ashamed and embarrassed around me (which I quite like)

Have any of you robots ever turned down shit like this because you knew it was wrong/degenerate?
>>
Show the message to your boss, show the message to her husband, somehow.

She's a disgusting person and shouldn't have a job over you.

>have any robots had a woman come onto you
No, never in my life has any woman showed me affection. Fuck off you normalfag wagecuck piece of worthless shit.
>>
>>25488744

She's weak. As the stronger part it's up to you to hold the line for the sake of her poor husband. And her, for that matter.
>>
>>25488744
Eh, yeah... Sure.

One time I was camping deep in Arizona down some rocky trail road near a river and hot springs in my new rig.
Get there, set up. Enjoy nature and shit the cold stream. You gotta try that, it's great.
Some 50+ milf comes by and bothers me. She had a nice rack. Starts petting and rubbing her dog's belly in front of me.
Lots of sexual innuendo, I should have told her to suck it.
Later her beta cuck came by to check out my campsite. It was just weird and uncomfortable. Did I mention she had nice tits?

Now the real story: 2 guys and a redhead girl with some chub come in the late evening and camp right beyond my magical grove.
I wander over with a glowstick and make quick friends that night, end up chilling at their camp.
I was pretty suave and charismatic back then, so we have good rapport. The girl was surprisingly nice, obviously a gf of one of the guys, or was she..?
We party one more night, or something, with other campers nearby.
There is an abandoned power plant right next to the campsite me and the 2 guys want to go explore, so we set out to do it.
I'm getting shoes on, sitting across from them.
The girl is sitting in between them and mouths "want to have sex?" right there!
I got a little abashed and looked down. I could have fucked her in the tent while they went to go explore.
Nevertheless they leave that day and invite me to town with them but that girl is acting soooo insecure. I almost felt sorry for her.
Felt sorry for myself.
How sad, could have had an orgy or something.

Later on I walk down to the hot spring and it was just me and a naked woman who was leaving. Wow, I want to go back there...
>>
>>25489719
Basically the key here is that I displayed social dominance and had a bit quicker wit than those country boys (still my kin), I was also really loose in my body language making me look confident. She couldn't resist. THAT FUCKING SLUT!!!
>>
>>25489719
>cuck
Also I gave that dumb 50+ broad wrong directions to the hot spring and she got lost beyond my camp in the thickets... Hahaha I should have just raped her, she was teasing me with her dog. She was also a teacher, destroyer of boys. AARRRRRRGGGGHGHHGH!!!
>>
>>25488799
when I told her to think about her husband, she immediately responds with HES NOT MY HUSBAND, god what a whore - OP
>>
>>25488794
Show the message to your boss, show the message to her husband, somehow.

isn't that little too much anon, I mean I've asked out a coworker in the past (whom I was attracted to) she politely declined and told me she was seeing someone and that was the end of it. I dont think its worth someone losing their job.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.