[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Help /r9k/ is it possible to make my teeth witer from hom without
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 6
File: myteeth.jpg (1 MB, 2592x1944) Image search: [Google]
myteeth.jpg
1 MB, 2592x1944
Help /r9k/ is it possible to make my teeth witer from hom without spending 1000nd of dollars paying some normie dentist to whitenen them ? And can you rate them from 1 - 10 pls ? Thanks guys , your the best !
>>
Bleach can do magic. Just put like, a little bit into a liter of water and gargle it. I can't remember how much, look it up.
>>
Brush your teeth twice a day

How fucking hard is that
>>
Try baking soda and hydrogen peroxide. Or buy some teeth whitening kit...they actually work.
>>
>>25488782
I do that shit , in the morning and evening and yet nothing changes :(
>>
>>25488825
>hydrogen peroxide
I used that recently to kill mold and it killed it real good. I really don't think putting that in your mouth seems like a great idea.
>>
>>25488782
you idiot.

That doesn't do shit when trying to whiten your teeth. It just prevent it from getting worse.
>>
>>25488700
Yeah use baking soda. It'll ruin your enamel eventually though.
>>
>>25488899
Nah, me teeth were pretty fucking yellow a year ago, started doing 20 seconds on each section of mouth, teeth are slowly getting lighter again.
>>
File: GROSS.jpg (581 KB, 1448x1140) Image search: [Google]
GROSS.jpg
581 KB, 1448x1140
0/10 bro whitening is your last problem

I work in the dental field. You need to see a dentist for a cleaning and exam pretty badly. Suck it up and get a credit card to pay for it or risk losing your teeth to decay or periodontal disease.
>>
white strips work

they don't last forever but you can do it every 6 months for decent results
>>
>>25488700
how about fucking shave first, aye?
>>
>>25489137
Fuck man , now i'm scared , how much will getting this shit fixed cost ? I don't want to go into debt !
>>
File: WIN_20160104_124358.jpg (146 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
WIN_20160104_124358.jpg
146 KB, 1280x720
>>25489137
Hey doc, examine me next.
>>
>>25489404
REEEEEEE , i'm fucking jelaous senpai , you got normie teeth !
>>
>>25489469
I've literally never been to a dentist in my entire life. I just brush three times a day, gargle mouth wash and floss each time.
They've been getting a little sensitive, lately, so I think I'll have to bite the bullet and see a dentist but I have literally pennies to my name, being NEET and on my own. Haven't found a job in a month, ducking landlord, can't fix teeth but maybe dental anons can tell me what's up.
>>
>>25489308
I'm assuming you don't have dental insurance. Fees depend on the type of office you go to and usually where you're located.

A new patient exam, cleaning, and full set of x-rays is around $400 at my office. If you have dental insurance it's usually covered at 100% because it's considered preventative. No matter what you have to start there first before they can do fillings because they have to get a good idea of all the problems going on in your mouth. There is no way around the new patient exam. From there you can discuss treatment options and financing. This is your best option anyway because you really do need a cleaning.

>>25489404
Shitty pic, can't tell.
>>
>>25488864
it works, brother. trust me.
>>
>>25488700
>>25489404

not a doctor/dentist, but jesus, you fuckers need to shave your face pubes.
>>
Cum can actually whiten teeth (no meme). Thats why so many women likes to suck dick, because they know
>>
>>25489528
So it's possible to ,,fix'' them , i want to look atleast like anon in>>25489404
>>
>>25489610
That happens to be why most women have white teeth, because most women suck alot of penis
>>
>>25489632
From what I can see, yes it looks like you can absolutely fix your front teeth. I don't know about your molars because I can barely see them in that picture, and of course you're not showing me x-rays so it's impossible to rule out infection at the roots of the teeth.

Your lower right molar looks pretty bad. How did you lose the tooth in front of it?
>>
>>25488864
It says on the bottle you can use it as mouthwash breh
>>
>>25489632
You're making me blush, I didn't know my teeth were good and such :3c
>>
>>25489726
Good , i don't care about Molars , as long as i can bite my food they are good , and i really don't remember how i lost my tooth , it was a long time ago.
>>
File: muhteeth.jpg (42 KB, 616x523) Image search: [Google]
muhteeth.jpg
42 KB, 616x523
How do I whiten my teeth? pic related
>>
>>25488700
first get them cleaned legitmately like $75
>>
>>25490456
I'd worry more about whitening your skin.
>>
>>25490600
No thanks, i'm far too attractive to be a white autist.
>>
>>25488700
Some people just have shit teeth genetics and are more susceptible to ware.

If they are stained, go to a dentist and get them whitened. It won't cost $1000, but maybe around half of that. It's worth it because no amount a self-treatment will rid of deep coffee stains.

Once you get professionally whitened, start instituting better cleaning habits. Brush after every fucking meal. I keep a travel tooth brush and toothpaste in the glovebox of my car. Chew whitening gum too. Be diligent.

Eliminate some of the garbage sugary shit from your diet to protect your enamel.
>>
File: doc.jpg (352 KB, 2457x2940) Image search: [Google]
doc.jpg
352 KB, 2457x2940
>>25489404
Upon closer examination, this is indeed a faggot.
>>
>>25490735
If you go to a new dentist, you will have to do a new patient examination. They will give you a laundry list of dental issues.

If you're American, I highly recommend going to Mexico for less expensive dental work. There are tons of excellent English speaking Dentists in Monterrey and other major cities close to the border. One of my qt friends from south america did all my work for cheap (small fillings, a root canal) after I paid for all the materials she needed.
>>
>>25488700
just get a tan
>>
>>25490456
One of the perks of being black is that your teeth look great with the contrast.

Also, whatever your orthodontist tells you, remember that you're going to most likely have to wear a retainer for the rest of your life. Many times your teeth slowly move back to their natural (ugly) positions.
>>
>>25488700
I've heard semen helps. Try suckin dick for money. Whiter teeth AND more money. Two birds with one stone
>>
File: laughingelfman.jpg (17 KB, 255x352) Image search: [Google]
laughingelfman.jpg
17 KB, 255x352
>>25488700
>witer from hom
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.