[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I need someone to talk to. I figure someone else might as well.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: kawaii tomato.jpg (58 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
kawaii tomato.jpg
58 KB, 500x500
I need someone to talk to.
I figure someone else might as well.
Maybe you'd like to make a friend as well?
Will post skype if anyone is interested.
Pic unrelated spacefiller.
>>
Hi anon, how's going?
>>
>>25488439
Not too terribly well.
Having existential dread/feels/depression about what comes after you take the dirt nap, and the likelihood it's nothing.
It scares the bejeezus out of me, and it's actually affecting me quite seriously.
But I feel like if I could learn not to be afraid, that'd be a major step in becoming the person I want to be.
>>
File: 1451741359125.png (12 KB, 700x400) Image search: [Google]
1451741359125.png
12 KB, 700x400
>>25488504
It sucks but instead of spending your days worrying about it maybe just watch some anime instead.
>>
>>25488504
! Deep topic ! My English is limited Sorry, btw I have time to talk, what you think about the reason of that thinks just now? Just existential? Or things happening?
>>
>>25488619
I just had the realization one day that there's likely nothing after death, and that scares me, because it's unknown.
I tried to seek out religion, but it all felt hollow and wrong for me, like I couldn't truly get myself to believe.
Ever since, the thought has been hanging over me like a dark cloud, or the Sword of Damocles, and I've become extremely sensitive to anything that even comes close to these sorts of topics.
>>
>>25488657
I like to compare death to the way neurons in the brain regularly die. Neurons die every day, but your individual consciousness persists.

Humans die every day, but the world (and maybe some associated shared consciousness) persists.
>>
>>25488710
That's...somewhat comforting. I'm just...I'm just scared, is all, Anon.
Doesn't help that I've recently been diagnosed with Asperger's (a symptom of which is often obsessive thoughts), and that I used to be suicidal in my early teens, because of bullying.
I don't know, I just...I can't find a good way to articulate my thoughts and fears.
Just...I actually love the world and everyone in it, and I'm terrible at saying goodbye.
>>
>>25488619
Well keep calm, relax and think about that is or whould be the most important question on human history! age? i saw that film time ago, and it help me to think about new perspectives, http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1442519/ maybe you can enjoy it actually :)
>>
Are you weeb and/or homosexual? If so, post steam.
>>
why do all fucking would be robot has a stream isn't it for normies ?
>>
>>25488778
Post your skype though. Maybe someone will add you. Maybe I will.
>>
>>25488926
I'm kind of reluctant to since it's my 'personal' one, not having had the energy to bother to make a new one

Still, I'm fairly trusting.
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198017586898

I'm not very active on Steam, but eh, let's include it for completeness' sake.

>>25488811
Used to be sort of a weeb, and I'm somewhere towards the middle of the kinsey scale, does that count?
>>
Op here, currently having a nice conversation with someone from this thread.
Hopefully he's enjoying it as much as I.
>>
>>25488780
OP here, I just watched the movie. I really enjoyed it.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.