[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
practice gf is yet another meme created and forced by the jewish
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: me and yung lean.jpg (12 KB, 259x270) Image search: [Google]
me and yung lean.jpg
12 KB, 259x270
practice gf is yet another meme created and forced by the jewish cabal

all it does is reinforce the misogyny meme thats been implanted in you by the same jewish cabal. their goal: the death of the white race.

if you truly care about finding "the one" (clarification: asexual twenty-one year old male here) then you shouldnt be treating other women as stepping stones to that person.
>>
/pol/ is leaking please send help gookmoot
>>
>>25488378
damn yung leaner.
>>
>>25488378
This tbqh
Also nice lean pic
>>
File: 1429585170574.png (14 KB, 183x232) Image search: [Google]
1429585170574.png
14 KB, 183x232
>>25488378
delete this thread goyim
>>
the practice gf meme is here to stay, silly roasties
>>
>>25488919
gooood goy.
>>
>>25488955
why are /b/tards so easy to manipulate?
>>
>>25488378
Have you met Yung Lean?
>>
It's not a meme, but it's only halfway good advice.

You don't use her as a stepping stone to qt gf. Qt gf doesn't exist. You build up a harem of hoes. 3 is minimum, but there is no maximum. When one is a bitch you have another mouth eager to suck your cock dry.

Unicorns are fun to dream about but there are no more 4'10 80lb virgin ginger 18 year old gymnast gfs that are Christian and believe in complete and total submission to the man.

Get money, get your dick wet, and enjoy the decline.
>>
>>25488378
im in /pol/ right?
>>
Reminder that Yung Lean is not a robot because of his devilish good looks.
>>
File: Defenders_of_r9k.jpg (70 KB, 700x319) Image search: [Google]
Defenders_of_r9k.jpg
70 KB, 700x319
>>25488378
>le xdddd the jooos ur al gut goyim haha hail hitlor my furrer.
Sage and report bait comrades. This is definitely an angry fembot, not an "asexual" (just means you stop trying to get some because you fucking can't get any, it's fine no need for excuses the only people on this board who can get some are normies and need to leave). Why the hell should we not use them as stepping stones when they use us beta males as stepping stones? And if you are "asexual" since your not reproducing than you can fuck off with telling us what to do. I'll probably be dead with no progeny in some time whether I'm trying to reproduce or not, and when I'm dead I won't give a dead rat's ass as to what happens to the white race. I'm balkan anyways, don't /pol/acks consider us fucking gypsies? WE HAVE FOUND ONE EXTREMELY POWERFUL WEAPON AGAINST "FEMBOTS" COMRADES, USE IT WELL AGAINST THE SCOURGE PLAGUING THIS GLORIOUS BOARD. MAKE /r9k/ GREAT AGAIN.
>>
Leaaaaan

Had the time of my life at his LA show last year
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.