[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
*turns on espresso machine* *brews fedora*
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 7
File: coffee.jpg (54 KB, 750x750) Image search: [Google]
coffee.jpg
54 KB, 750x750
*turns on espresso machine*
*brews fedora*
>>
what's your favorite meme drink?
>>
File: 1448158367731.jpg (620 KB, 1054x1500) Image search: [Google]
1448158367731.jpg
620 KB, 1054x1500
>tfw grandad got me a high end, fully automated espresso/cappuccino/latte machine as a graduation gift
>tfw making nutella lattes at home and booting up some SNES roms

Feels comfy man.
>>
>>25488236
my coffee machine is broken. now, I went back to normal water boiler and jars of instant coffee grains (or whatever the fuck you call that) which is actually superior and much cheaper than capsules.
>>
File: 1362215202208.jpg (10 KB, 300x400) Image search: [Google]
1362215202208.jpg
10 KB, 300x400
>>25488174
>that isn't an espresso
>didn't even use greentext when greentext would have been appropriate

(You) need to go back to Reddit, friend.
>>
>>25488373
*writes fedora*

I will not, good sir.
>>
File: go coffee gooooo.jpg (54 KB, 679x425) Image search: [Google]
go coffee gooooo.jpg
54 KB, 679x425
>>25488174
>tfw coffee makes me feel slightly euphoric (not in the atheist meme way, but actually euphoric)
>tfw I can just get this drug by pushing a button on my coffee machine
>tfw it's legal
I don't understand how some people are not drinking coffee in this very moment. Pic unrelated.
>>
>le fedora meme xD
go home reddit
>>
File: 1422983052075.jpg (20 KB, 306x306) Image search: [Google]
1422983052075.jpg
20 KB, 306x306
never got the caffeine meme myself

tried coffee, black, and with cream and sugar, tasted like shit either way, didnt do anything

drank 2 redbull tallboys, didn't do anything

its just a shitty, bitter drink that doesnt do anything

why do people like it so much? im 18, i like beer, i like weed, but i hate cigarettes and coffee

anyone else like this?
>>
>>25488665
>i have shitty defective genes that don't respond to caffeine
>why isn't everyone a faggot like me
>>
>>25488665
>anyone else like this?
no
>>25488687
this
>>
>>25488665
Yeah, literally every fucking normalfag m8. Get the fuck out. I literally don't know anyone who is a normalfag and isn't DUDE LMAO WEED DRINK LOL COFFEE AND CIGS ARE POISON
>>
>>25488607
Because drinking it too often fucks your stomach up
>>
File: 1427649728149.png (203 KB, 495x495) Image search: [Google]
1427649728149.png
203 KB, 495x495
>>25488726
>get the fuck out

why don't you make me, you little faggot?
>>
>>25488174
>not having a hipster cafe in your town
>not going there and getting the $1 in store mug with unlimited refills
>not eyeing every qt who walks in
>not stopping every once in awhile to go smoke a cig with the barista who thinks you're cute too

Jesus, you robots will complain about anything.
>>
>>25488665
It's about the taste m8. Nobody gives a shit about caffine. Every teenager you meet will say the exact same shit.

>caffine just doesn't work on me xD

A cup of fresh ground coffee, a double shot of espresso, or a hand crafted drink like a mielle can be delicious, especially when paired with certain foods.

Same shit as wine or IPA's/Porter beers.
>>
File: 1433565037426.jpg (77 KB, 600x650) Image search: [Google]
1433565037426.jpg
77 KB, 600x650
>mfw used my saved up neetbux to buy a $400 coffee grinder and a $600 espresso machine
Thanks, wagecucks. A shame you have to make do with plebeian drip brew, or worse yet, instant coffee during your breaks. I usually take 10 minutes to make myself a perfect cappuccino every morning and enjoy it with some fresh viennoiserie that I've made myself the previous evening. It takes some effort, but it's a pleasure, really.

I suppose we can't all be winners.
>>
>>25488665
Just wait until your an adult and need to concentrate on work early AM on no sleep.

Stimulants, even as mild as nicotine and caffiene, are a godsend.
>>
>>25488889
>no sleep

nah faggot

i always make sure to get my 8
>>
>>25488373
Pretty much sums it up

Also espresso is delicious
>>
Memes aside, I used to love cofffee, till I realized it wasn't doing anything for me anymore yet I was feeling tired all the time, extremely tired, yet I started to have panic attacks till I quit.

Caffeine depletes vital minerals, including magnesium which helps you to stay calm, it also inhibits GABA. It dehydrates so you, so you get sluggish and also raises cortisol levels. It is proven that it can disrupt sleep, even if you have only had some that morning. It is also proven that long term use of it actually makes you more tired. To top it off, it is very addictive and a lot of people cannot go without it believing that if they don't have their cup of joe, they won't be able to function properly. The reality is that you would be more energized from having a tall glass of water in the morning, combined with a piece of fruit, as water gets your blood flowing optimally to your brain, which isn't going to be the same with a diuretic that constricts blood flow. Sugar is sugar, that doesn't need to be explained.

Caffeine is a chumps game that many people fall victim of. It is like being a beaten house wife, only to go back to your husband thinking it's going to be different this time.
>>
>>25488775
if you really drink it for the taste then you have absolute shit taste.
its ONLY about the coffeine
>>
>>25488833
>not french pressing freshly ground beans
I thought NeetBux were a guarantee of good taste
also
>Plebeian
>drip brew
If your beans are alright, there is litterally nothing wrong with drip-brewing
>mfw expensive machine + shit beans = shit coffee whatever happens
>>
Thread theme:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Dj9kgNNHck
>>
>>25488902
what do 8 inches of your father rammed up your sweet asshole have to do with anything?
>>
>>25489154
It's okay he's just deluded, otherwise he'd just drink decaff. Such is the life of coffee cucks.

Noticed how he brought up IPA's and shit? that's what old farts drink in huge quantities to delude themselves they aren't alcoholics.
>>
>>25489224
But I do drink decaff.

>IPAs
>Huge quantities

I think you've got your beverages mixed up. And old farts can't stand anything that isn't just a totally plain/neutral American pilsner.
>>
>>25489162
>meme press
>better than an espresso machine
That's just one step above brewing your coffee in a saucepan over a campfire and filtering the result through a used sock, you fucking pleb.
>>
>>25488174
you don't brew espresso dumbass

it's a pressurized extraction
>>
>>25489260
Sounds like you're doing some of that there damage control, anon
>>
>>25489275
>what are filters
because Mellita paid me to shill this thread m9

Also, consider that the potential of the machine highly depends on the idiot behind it. And, in this case, the beans in it
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.